[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manlets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

Whats the point of lifting if you're a manlet? I'd rather just stay normal size

Pic related
>>
>not using a cheat opportunity to get ripped
It's better to be a bulky manlet, isn't it?
>>
>>42170445
When you have your shirt off you just look funny. Bulky but still small
>>
File: nikkers.png (279KB, 567x254px) Image search: [Google]
nikkers.png
279KB, 567x254px
damn, why are niggers so ugly
>>
>>42170436
He looks great.
Fit manlet > normal manlet
>>
File: putin.jpg (67KB, 490x505px) Image search: [Google]
putin.jpg
67KB, 490x505px
>>42170449
>When you have your shirt off you just look funny

Thats pretty much a meme. Plus you can bully lanklets if they try to "height mog" you. Success breeds envy.
>>
File: IMG_0451.jpg (145KB, 603x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0451.jpg
145KB, 603x1024px
>>42170436
>>
>manlet stature gives you easy gains
>can do a leg-lengthening surgery later and grow up to 10cm
>won't lose your gains because of muscle memory

Manlets are the master race
>>
>>42171198

I probably have a different perspective on this due to my race, but as someone with the following stats:

>5'8"
>180 lbs
>deep voice
>big dick
>angry disposition

I have very little worries about my height. Never been bullied or put down, and always had success with women. People who get bullied or put down for being short are probably just weak and effeminate. If any woman ever said some shit like that to my face I tell her to shut up and never talk to me that way again.
>>
File: vegetia.png (448KB, 733x409px) Image search: [Google]
vegetia.png
448KB, 733x409px
>>
File: IMG_0535.jpg (125KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0535.jpg
125KB, 750x738px
>>42171229
Floyd pls go
>>
>>42171253
>>42171253

Well honestly being short is only a disadvantage in that you have to actually be manly, as opposed to just looking that way. A lanklet can sometimes slide under the radar as being a little bitch because nobody tests him, but the day some swole manlet tells him to shut up and get out of the way its "y-yes sir"
>>
>>42170436
>makes you feel better
>get stronger
>look more appealing

this manlet meme has gone too far desu, same shitty fucking thread everyday, make up something new...
>>
>>42170436
What's the point of living if you're a manlet?

I'm 6 foot 2 and at the most have met girls tall and maybe close to my height with heels on but once I went to chickfila and the girl working there who took my order was probably 6 foot 7 or 8. I felt so emasculated looking up talking to her. I couldn't imagine looking up to girls every single day of my life.
>>
>>42171765
What's funny is that girl is probably cock starved because we have been brain washed into not talking to her.

There is no self esteem on /fit, no looking at yourself and saying "I'm the only me on this planet and that fucking rocks" mentality. So in the absence of any self worth you have a hord of sub 6'3 males who at least at some level believe they arnt worth anything.

Then a guy like Kevin heart come around and in a world of directionless men becomes a success!

Girls like what you tell them to like, and you tell them to like something by internalizing and actually believe what you're selling. My 2 c
>>
>>42171765
youre not gonna fuck them anyway so it doesnt really matter how you feel next to them
>>
It is true that the manlet meme is getting old and needs some refreshing or it will . But I still love it

Going back to real life, it doesn't really matter. I'm not saying that being little must not suck, but it's a non definitive defect: those manlets who say "fuck it" and arise above their status (pun intended) have steel solid conviction. Those who go beyond that are napoleon /putin material.
So in the end, it sounds like a defect that forces you to be the best you. I can respect that

But I'll keep putting things in high shelves just because
>>
Doesn't actually matter irl. I'm the only guy above 6'0 in my circle, and the only tfw no gf. I still get laid, though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.