[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dun goofed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5957.jpg (67KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5957.jpg
67KB, 600x400px
So, I leave for Marine Corps recruit training next Monday. I have to weigh 210 pounds by then. My recruiter told me I had to weigh under 230 and I've been right at 220 for months. He recently told me he messed up and I now have to weigh 210 or under. I've read the sticky but damn it I have a week to lose >10 pounds. Halp
>>
>>42167629
You're going to have to do PSMF until you get to MEPS

google it
>>
>>42167629
Don't drink water,
Take caffeine pills
Get some jolly ranches and spit in a cup
Ask any middle school wrestler
Also jog in a hoodie
YOU WILL FEEL LIKE SHIT
but you'll get it done
>>
youre going to need to go full-on memes

water fasting is the best call. take a week off work or whatever
do nothing and just drink water
>>
>>42167629
Why don't you try to lose water weight? You still got about a week, right?
>>
>>42167629
The first week there is going to be the worst.

It gets better as time goes on.

The first time you eat in the chow hall on black friday your DIs are going to keep fucking with you and yelling ZERO (and you gotta freeze mid bite) but not every meal is going to be like that.

Bootcamp has way more drill than PT but don't slack on PT. You really should do everything in your power to hit 23 pull ups and max your crunches as soon as possible.

Also they'll fuck up your platoon because they'll say you've been shitbags or something, don't worry it's all planned. Most of what they do is planned.
>>
>>42167652
Thank you so much.
>>
so you basically just did the bare minimum instead of getting into proper shape for boot camp? have fun being a fucking desk jockey POG faggot. try not to get in the way or hold anyone else back u fuck
>>
>>42167669
Yeah I got a week. The guy above you was talking about the trash bags and hoodies.
>>
1 year from now we'll hear about a marine getting kicked out for being fat
>>
>>42167701
Yeah, wear a trash bag under your hoodie and go out for a run

Also, if you have to eat, eat a <50 cal rice cake

you can also use skittles/starburst/gum as an alternative to jolly ranchers.

Sleep in 2 or more layers of sweaters & sweatpants

Use a sauna/do stationary cardio with the bathroom heater on, a towel below the door, and running hot water w/ the drain locked

t. used to wrestle in HS and enlisting in the Corps after my citizenship shit is over with
>>
>>42167675
So I've heard. All my friends have shipped in the past few weeks since we graduated school. I've been getting letters from them all. I was strongfat from reading /fit/ for the past few years and lifting+football+eating like shit caused me to be a fatty. I was 10 pounds under what I thought I had to be so I was sure I was good. I'm just glad he caught it yesterday.
>>
>>42167729
I used to be a powerlifter, but went ottermode since joining the corps
>>
>>42167742
You think I would be able to restrict my diet in the chow hall to lose even more? Or will the 20 hours of training a day cause me to want to consume my body weight in peanut butter?
>>
>>42167742
what MOS did you choose?
>>
>>42167760
The chow hall during boot camp?

Yeah, you can. A lot of guys made good progress losing weight. I stayed about the same because I made a peanut butter sandwhiches ever meal because I craved carbs like a motherfucker. After bootcamp though, I decided to get serious about my PFT and CFT scores and started watching my diet.

>>42167771
6048, flight equipment technician
>>
>>42167728
>>42167663
what are the jolly ranchers for
>>
>>42167856
You suck on them (drawing saliva) and you spit it into a bottle to lose water weight. Not sure if this is proven, but my team assumes that a 16.9 fl oz bottle of spit is approx 1 lb. of water weight
>>
File: nigawhat.gif (393KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
nigawhat.gif
393KB, 640x360px
>>42168004
>>
>>42167629
You done fucked up, you're gonna regret your laziness real soon fatboy.
>>
>>42167629
get a knife and cut off a piece of your fat. 10lbs isn't much.
>>
>>42167799
I would highly recommend trying to get a different MOS. Aviation sucks; long hours and you don't get to do anything cool like deploy.
>>
>>42168097
aviation always had the best dfacs

also,
>attentionwhore tripfag
filtered
>>
>>42167663
>Don't drink water
Nonsense

>>42167629
Drink a gallon of water a day and enjoy pissing away 10lbs of water weight
>>
>>42167629
Tuesday - drink 2 gallons of water
Wednesday - drink 1 gallon of water
Friday - drink 1 gallon of distilled water
Saturday - drink a 1/2 gallon of distilled water

Sunday - drink 1/4 a gallon of distilled water

Monday - no food or water until they weigh you.

Only drink the prescribed fluids. No more no less. Eat chicken breast and broccoli for meals.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.