[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thicc mode vs otter mode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1499981563499.jpg (35KB, 583x439px) Image search: [Google]
1499981563499.jpg
35KB, 583x439px
5'9 156 lbs manlet here. Been lifting for 6 months and been wondering if I should try to athletic mode or thicc mode? What would you recommend fit?
>>
You need 3 more inches to unlock those modes. You only have access to coping mode right now.
>>
>>42167082
Top Kek
>>
whatever fits you better mate. you shouldnt dress or go for an aesthetics because people say so.
do what comes from the inside
>>
>>42167070
"Thicc" doesn't look good unless ur tall. You need to look big, or else you just look like a wide faggot
>>
>>42167315
what a shit-tier opinion
if you're gonna be short you might as well be swole/thicc
>>
otter if you are 15, thicc if you want to actually look like you lift (with/without clothes) and want to be reasonbly strong and throw otters around.
>>
With that weight you're probably still in high school so try going for otter mode, it's what young and naive girls are into, and eventually slowly transition into thicc mode for dem dad bod lust sluts gains. Or, if you don't want to fall into the >lifting for girls meme, you could also always go into whichever mode you personnally like, for every person there's is a different preference. Ottermode is more focused on the twink standard set by the media, with low to average level lifts while thicc mode is more about high level of strength. In the end the choice is up to you my little cumquat. What will you choose?
>>
File: 1499487977331.png (376KB, 393x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499487977331.png
376KB, 393x500px
thicc mode
>>
Just focus on getting a huge ass
>>
>>42167596
And post pics no homo :-)
>>
>>42167070
I prefer having an athletic ottermode body myself, it's easier with my freakishly tall height and it looks better with my cute, pretty and feminine face.

I prefer looking androgynous and an athletic ottermode body is better for looking androgynous, and again, it works really well with my giant-tier height.
I also look kinda STICC, even with large muscles, or as large as you can go with an athletic ottermode body, freakishly tall height, and an androgynous overall appearance.
But maybe the reason I look kinda STICC is because of my tall height and my extremely long legs.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.