[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I get rid of side fat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 20170716_154615.jpg (890KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170716_154615.jpg
890KB, 1920x1080px
I'm a 22 year old male. 160 lbs Don't eat particularly healthy and work out sparingly. I'm looking to lose weight particularly in my mid section. Is there any advice you can offer me? Diet, etc and the like? Thanks.
>>
>>42166465
Eat particularly well. Work out in an organized manner, not sparingly.
Read the fucking sticky
>>
>>42166493
My bad. First time on /fit/.
>>
>>42166465

You should start losing weight naturally after that c-section
>>
>>42166465
What's the story behind the scar?

Also you can't target specific areas for fat burning. Think of losing weight like peeling an onion. It disappears in layers.
>>
>>42166526
You slay me with your humour.
>>42166554
Yeah, it's a bit of a long story, but the short version is I had to get a piece of my small intestines removed. Anyway, are you saying that If I want to lose weight it happens all around? Like, I can't target a specific part.
>>
>>42166465

but mainly eat less. You can literally eat whatever the fuck you want, but as long as you make sure you're in a caloric deficit at the end of the day, you will lose weight. No exercise is needed.
>>
>>42166594
You can't target a specific part. You can't only pour water out of one specific part of a bucket.
>>
>>42166594
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. I mean if you could come up with a way to specifically target belly fat, you'd be an instant billionaire. But biology puts fat all over our body when we add it, and so it takes from all over as we burn it.

So, you need to cut. Lower your calorie intake, watch your macros, do cardio and lift. You are definitely encouraged to do ab and side exercises too, but just doing a thousand crunches a day won't make your six pack appear.
>>
>>42166621
Alright, I see. What's better to lose weight: running or cycling?
>>
>>42166629
Dumb question, but what are macros?
>>
>>42166632
Running, simply because you'll hit your calorie target quicker. But what matters are the number of calories. 500 burned on a bike is the same as 500 burned running
>>
>>42166657
Total daily goal values for protein, carbohydrates, and fat.

At this point I should be screaming at you to read the sticky but meh
>>
>>42166665
Hey, I appreciate the advice, man. I'm going to take a look at the sticky now.
>>
>>42166679
Sure, if you've got more questions I'll lurk for a bit
>>
>>42166493
>Read the fucking sticky
it's been dead for so much time dude
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.