[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1473479276473.jpg (33KB, 452x423px) Image search: [Google]
1473479276473.jpg
33KB, 452x423px
Anyone here does intermittent fasting?

I have been trying IF 16/8 for the last few days and the last meal is always HELL. I don't want to eat, but I have to eat because I won't reach my macros otherwise. I would like to keep doing it though, because I love being free from food for the rest of the day. Any experienced intermittent fasters here?
>>
File: 1474195429792.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1474195429792.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>42165179
B-bros?
>>
>>42165632
Fuck you. We eat every 2-3 hours like a goddamn machine.
>>
File: dancing frog.jpg (30KB, 597x398px) Image search: [Google]
dancing frog.jpg
30KB, 597x398px
>>42165668
Yeah, I did it that way for most of my lifting years. I'm trying to find something more convinient than being a slave to food.
>>
>>42165179
IFing here for a two years now. If I'm doing a lean bulk and I cannot stuff anymore food in me, I just chuck stuff into a blender and drink it. Of course not blending chicken with broccoli, but whey, buttermilk, fruits, peanut butter etc.
>>
>>42165695
Um, we slave to food, training, and juice if we're smart. Also sleep and sex. Don't give up the fight baby.
>>
anyone know if creatine in water in the morning would be considered breaking a fast? usually do 16hr fast, midnight - 4pm, with black coffee to kill cravings. also wondering if anyone knows any good calorie free gum to chew for jaw gainz during fast..

>>42165179
buy some powders specifically for hitting macros before your fast starts, and drink them like the other fitizen suggested
>>
>>42165752
creatine results in insuline release, so you'd be breaking your fast
>>
>>42165752
1- Creatine won't break your fast, because it is non-caloric

2- Something you can try is getting one of those biting things that boxers use and chew on that. I used one last year, when I was committed to 5/3/1 in my 1RM days, to not grind my teeth.

Get one of those and trim the edges and bite on that.

3- Drinking protein powder will break your fast because protons powders make caloric beverages

>>42165708
What type of IF do you do? I am trying 16/8, and doing breakfast - lunch - dinner every 4hs.
I am thinking that maybe I could try 20/4, so I wouldn't have that effect of "being too full since the last meal and having to start another meal." Doing breakfast - big meal.
>>
>>42165179
I do 23/1 IF. It's much easier to gorge on 1 meal.
>>
I've been doing 16/8 for 1.5 months now, I'm seeing results but I expected more from this meme diet
>>
>>42165924
Do you have like a typical breakfast meal immediately followed by a big ass meal afterwards in that hour? Or do you only eat 1 big thing?

I was thinking doing:

'30 to 1hr before eating:
my spirulina shake

meal 1:
Oatmeal with chocolate, peanut butter, banana, and egg protein powder. Another fruit, tsp coconut oil, tsp olive oil, tsp chia seeds, my vit C and creatine.

meal 2:
Whatever I want to eat that day, and a big ass quantity of it.
>>
>>42165993
How many meals do you do in those 8hs senpai?
When do you train?

I am doing 3 meals 4hs apart each. Also I find that training is bothersome to put in the middle because I am either digesting food or I am late for my next meal mid-workout.
>>
>>42166016
I eat 1 big thing and incorporate liquid calories. I tried doing 16/8 and I was never hungry after eating lunch.
>>
>>42166033
Do you take the liquid calories with your big meal, or throughout the day after the meal?
>>
>>42166083
Usually around the meal. I'll break my fast with something like yogurt, and have a protein shake (made with milk) and then cook up dinner.
>>
>having low appetite
beta as fuck, you shouldn't be doing IF if you have trouble putting away 3000+kcal in one sitting
>>
>>42165842
>3- Drinking protein powder will break your fast because protons powders make caloric beverages
thats why i said drink them before your fast starts

>1- Creatine won't break your fast, because it is non-caloric
someone contradicted you and now i dont know what to believe >>42165831
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.