[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you evade eating shit food, pizza, chocolate, burguers,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Profesor_Oak_(serie_original).png (31KB, 150x251px) Image search: [Google]
Profesor_Oak_(serie_original).png
31KB, 150x251px
How can you evade eating shit food, pizza, chocolate, burguers, and all of that? i have gain 50kg of fat in the last 4 months, i cant stop eating that shit every day, im now a total monster and i cant stop, im 171 cm 5'7 30 yo, and around 110kg now, no traumas or shit, im normal but im obsesed with food and also if i do diet i start criying and feel really desesperate like the world end, please help i want to be fit again, 6 years ago i were in gym for 10 years and was total fit and strong, and good diet but now i just cant
>>
>>42165070
>How can you evade eating shit food, pizza, chocolate, burguers, and all of that?

Stuff like that was never meant to be eaten everyday, simple as that
>>
>>42165070
>How can you evade eating shit food, pizza, chocolate, burguers, and all of that?
start doing cardio or join a sport. once you realize how shitty your performance is due to your diet. you'll change
>>
>>42165093
i was doing cardio every 1-2 days, i start everyday good and doing sport, but cant control and ending buying tons of snickers, pizza, burguers, chocolate and more things, fucking anxiety i dont know why this happend from months ago

>>42165079

yeah i know before i was not like that, but since a few months ago i cant stop every day, 50kg in 4 months and if i do diet i cry and feel too much anxiety and eat bad, i was totally the opposite in the past, i was a king of a personal trianer to my friends and people, what i have become...
>>
Throw everything out, start exercising. yw
>>
>>42165141
if i think in exercise i get anxiety , i feel like something bad is going to happend, i dont know why this happend to me so i let pass and i dont train because i feel bad if i start, so i pass and i relax, i feel like bad thing in my chest if i think i have to train, and 6 years ago i trained every day for 10 years like normal thing

>>42165131
kind*
>>
>>42165166
>>42165141
also this happend me too for find a job,i refuse to work or decline every job offert from months ago because i think i am going to be treated bad or shamed of something, thats shit because years ago i was working in lots of jobs but cant now dammit
>>
any more help pls?
>>
There is no way you ate 6k calories a day for 4 months
>>
>>42165523
oh yes believe me i did,i didnt stop eating in the whole day after every meal i didnt stop eating 6k no, more even 10k or more i eaten more that you have ever seen someone eat
>>
>>42165070
>i have gain 50kg of fat in the last 4 months
damn, son
>>
>>42165523
the math comes out to ~3250 cals above maintenance per day. so probably like 5k cals a day for a guy his height. its doable.
>>
>>42165070
Just stop buying shitty foods
>>
>>42165617
i admire how you guys talk about calories like a math thing and you can control it like something that look easy, for me it was too 10 years ago, now it is a hell for me
>>
>>42165070

Its simple I remember how shitty I feel after eating that stuff
>>
File: jazz hands.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
jazz hands.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
Find happiness. 99% of bing eating is from depression / anxiety
>>
>>42165070
I evade it by not buying it.

Simple as that really.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.