[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FRESH OFF THE BOAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1054.png (303KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1054.png
303KB, 424x318px
Are you new to /fit/?

This thread is for you, on gp.

>should I bulk or cut
Nine times out of ten, neither. Think of it this way; you probably have shit tools to build your body- your undeveloped muscles, joints, and bones. You are not an efficient machine yet. Recomp your first year, then go. And you need your form to save you when your stamina blows. A year of stable recomp will do wonders for your form. Its not pproportional growth from when you started, but the littlest fat you have starting out the better this is all going to go.

>x diet/-ism/-fasting
Doesn't matter if you're inconsistent and if you've made your way to this sentence congratulations that's probably you.

>the sticky is down
Lurk, there is no rush.

>I wish to be abstinent for life
PUA

>I wanna roid
TUDCA + NAC other than that /fraud/ is full of very nice people to help you leave humanity behind

>what about x routine?
Keep it simple. If you actually keep lifting eventually there will be a time you need to complicate your workout. Cross that bridge when you get there.

>I can't make my bulk calories
Protein Shakes (1000+ calories) and determination

>I can't hit my cut calories
/stim/s, HIIT, cook small but put more effort into your meal.

>What is the normal % tip for the receptionist based off my monthly dues?
In America, 10-20%, same as waitresses.

>my recomp isn't going well after 3months
30 day high dose caffeine anhydrous post meal, normal (for you) hydration, up your volume

>what is the best exercise for x muscle
Exrx.net is the best source if you are ready to get down to business and balance your shit out. Don't go crazy.

>are the only people allowed to do weighted dips black?
Yes
>>
>what about Cardio
Fat = swim
Skinny = run
Both= bike

>my numbers are low
Four years into the forest is four years out. Don't give up.

>does x YouTube celeb give good advice
Probably not

>where is zyzz
Spotting you on that deadlift pr

>Why does no one have a gf
Ask them

>Why don't I have a gf
Ask yourself

>is goobert and rogan natty for taking TRT
No

>x is hard
No, someone told you that, and you believed them. That's all.

>what do I do with all these feels
Fuck strangers and leave feels somewhere else.

>calisthenics
Unless your posting from CO Miller's personal cell whilst in a personal cell, not much point.

>Why do some posters have names
narcissism

>I'm femanon what is A GIRL supposed to do?
Literally the same thing at lower workloads because you have less testosterone naturally and not because anyone else views you as less or thinks you're weak fuck off with that shit you're an anon now act the part

>I need to get to x in x weeks
Do it then faggot

>Lifting for grills
Implying they don't lift for you

>I wanna get my x into fitness
Lead by example

>is tuna literally poison
No

>how much protein
Threeve
Alternatively, 0.8-1.2 per lb bodyweight, again doesn't matter if you're inconsistent.
>>
File: IMG_1053.jpg (104KB, 600x824px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1053.jpg
104KB, 600x824px
>Where do I get roids
Literally rebbit.

>is x substance compatible with lifting
Yes don't stress it

>I don't know how good I'm doing
Find /cbt/ and ask

>my sleep schedule is fucksville
Melatonin+valerian root, vitamin d3 in the morning, lift hard

>my wrists hurt on squat
Place your thumb on the same side of the barbell as your other fingers as you grip.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.