[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me not buy a random ig fitness girl routine. I want big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_3713.jpg (130KB, 830x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3713.jpg
130KB, 830x1024px
Help me not buy a random ig fitness girl routine.

I want big quads and a butt. I don't want big hamstrings. I don't want a big upper body at all, just a wider upper back because I want an hourglass and calves. So what exercises should I do?
>>
>>42161000
read the sticky.
>>
>>42161026
Already did.
>>
Ready sticky xF
>>
>>42161041
Again, I already have.
>>
>>42161000
only responding to this because trips.
you're a girl (assuming), you're not going to get a big upper body. go for a balanced routine.
>>
leg press / squats for quads, glute thrusts for butt, lat pulldowns for wide back (why tho?)
>>
>>42161000
>wanting an ass but not thicc hammies
Kardashian wanna be or nigger?
>>
>>42161000
hip thrusts, deadlifts, pull ups/lat pulldowns, power cleans, bulgarian split squats
>>
File: 1473536177211.jpg (42KB, 501x414px) Image search: [Google]
1473536177211.jpg
42KB, 501x414px
>expecting unique and explicit attention for everything mentioned already in the sticky (squats and lower back work outs) because your a girl

Fuck off, /fit is a board for white men only, BTFO
>>
there are all sorts of routines on youtube, just look at popsugar fitness

also strongcurves
>>
>>42161000
>I want big quads and a butt. I don't want big hamstrings
atg front squats and hip thrusts

>just a wider upper back
lat pulls downs and lateral raises
>>
File: IMG_4439.jpg (122KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4439.jpg
122KB, 1080x1080px
>>42161113
This is what happens when you have big hamstrings. It makes your butt look smaller.
>>
>>42161168
lol just don't take any gear.
>>
Fuck being a girl would be the easy life, just get a big ass and you're done.
My gyno would be way less embarrassing as well.
>>
Attention whore
>>
>>42161168
Trained hamstrings look joocy af.
A big ass without well developed legs looks like a potatoe on tooth picks.
>>
>>42161031
>>42161059
the sticky says for women to follow the sticky
if you don't want to develop muscle elsewhere then don't increase the weight beyond squats
>>
mainly:
squats
lat pull downs on machine (or wide grip pull ups)

others:
hip thrusts
those ass kickback things

easiest thing to do is go on bodybuilding.com and find exercises for particular muscles

diet is very very important too
you should be bulking
and don't freak out if you put on a bit of fat during bulk like 90% of girls do
>>
You know the rules OP, show tits you have no other value
>>
>>42161209
I said I care about my quads and calves
>>
>>42161000
No, go ahead and waste your money for a useless meme routine.
You're obviously far too stupid to function on your own if you've already read the sticky and you're at a loss.
>>
>>42161555
The sticky doesn't cater to the aesthetic I want.

Anyway, from this thread, I have picked up on
- squats
- split squats
- deadlifts
- hip thrusts
- lateral raises
- lat pull downs / pull ups
- kickbacks
- calf exercises

thanks
>>
>>42161980
>Anyway, from this thread, I have picked up on: lower body excercises to work my lower body!
If you seriously couldn't figure this out yourself I don't even know what to tell you
>>
>>42162018
You don't need to even reply desu
>>
SS + GOMAD
>>
>>42161000
Make sure you do your squats ass to grass, it engages all of your butt muscles like that. Its better to do ATG squats at a lower weight than half ass squats at a heigher weight.
>>
Is it even possible to get a big ass without decent hamstrings? Every ass exercise hits the hamstrings fairly hard.

And a big ass without big hammies from everything I've seen is Nicki Minaj/Kim Kardashian gross and fake.
>>
>>42161000
You realize hourglass doesn't refer to wide upper body, just a waist so small that the upper body looks proportionally smaller, slim narrow shoulders and back is still considered more attractive
>>
>>42161000
>a wider upper back because I want an hourglass

That's fucking retarded. No heterosexual man is attracted to a wide upper back. You're supposed to have a narrow midsection and wide hips, not wide shoulders, nobody cares about your shoulders unless they're too BIG.
>>
>>42162069
>>42162075
Wide back makes waist look smaller
>>
>>42162157
It makes everything else look smaller, including your HIPS. The most important part is wide hips.
>>
>>42162157
Yeah but that's not what a hourglass is. A hourglass is having a small back and STILL having a proportionally smaller waist.
>>
>>42161168
source
>>
File: Sexy_Back_Perfect_Hourglass.jpg (175KB, 634x971px) Image search: [Google]
Sexy_Back_Perfect_Hourglass.jpg
175KB, 634x971px
>>42162157
>>
>>42161000
You have shit taste. Get a balanced physique.
>>
>>42161000
Nice hamstrings looks hot af imo
Also trainning quads without hams is a recipe for injury and knee pain
And deadlifts, one of the best glute builder, also hit hams really hard so idk how are you going to avoid them
>>
File: forces-with-the-deep-squat.jpg (107KB, 1403x981px) Image search: [Google]
forces-with-the-deep-squat.jpg
107KB, 1403x981px
>>42161000
The only idea I can think of is focusing your concentration between the 130 and 90 degree mark on squats. Simply lower down to a full ass to grass squat, and then move to the 90 degree postion, back down to full and back to 90.

Not sure if this is safe or if it has a name to it.
>>
>>42161000
You're not gonna look anything even remotely like that. Instagram fitness models are the top 0.1% genetics and fitness, as with everything else in life, is mostly about genetics.
>>
>>42161168
You cannot have developed glutes without working the hamstrings
>>
>>42161980
>>42161000
Women's routines are ridiculous. Stop wasting your time and focus on progressive overload for compound movements.

Your accessory work can literally be Romanian deadlifts, barbell hip thrusts, and hanging leg raises.

Congratulations, there's a routine that will work, considers the ridiculous focus you want, and takes less time then the 1000 movement women's generic shit fitness routine you would have otherwise picked up.
>>
>>42161000
Big quads and no hamstring = injury
>>
>>42162289
Instagram models use angles, edit their photos, use roids and surgery. I know I won't look like that.
>>42162305
Well that's why I'm trying my hardest to select exercises that don't involve the hamstrings. I've found a few. Deadlifting will be my only hamstring exercise.
>>
File: 1361026824824.jpg (46KB, 414x600px) Image search: [Google]
1361026824824.jpg
46KB, 414x600px
>>42162289
>muh genetics

fatty detected
>>
>>42162194
That's called a pear shape
>>
File: 1496954136737.jpg (109KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496954136737.jpg
109KB, 1080x1080px
>>42161000
you will not "get" big hamstrings.
you need to work your fucking hamstrings.
your ass will look imbalanced if you don't.
>>
>>42162370
every girl with a flat ass can get an ass like that?
>>
>>42161000
Majority of all ig fitness girls don't actually have nice asses, they just tilt the fuck out of their back in the pics.
>>
>>42162453
No.
>>
>>42162453
Yes
>>
OP, stop being dumb and follow the sticky. Getting a fit balanced physique is far more attractive to a male than a girl with stick legs and a weirdly shaped ass from only doing glute exercises.
>>
>>42162453
Maybe
>>
reeeee
I've had it with these fucking bitches posting these fucking threads every other fucking day.
You dumb cunt lurk more and fucking read a book, it's not complicated to check out an anatomically descriptive weight lifting exercise book targeted at woman.
I'm a fucking cunt too and I know better than to fucking make a new thread to cater to my fucking egoistic attentionwhore ways. Just go to QTDDTOT if you need your questions answered, idiot bitch. Clearly you suffer from entitled whore syndrome.
>i want this, this, this, and this
>bring it on a platter for me

Do your fucking research cunt. If you don't have the dedication to actually put your mind to it and learn what to do, well good luck making gains, airheaded bitch.
let this be a warning to all you fucking cunts lurking thinking this is like the real world where you ask and will receive. People here earn the respect and interest they deserve.
>>
Just look for the guy selling routines behind your gym

i sell squats 10/g behind mine
>>
This is a basic Brazilian routine for strictly butt and legs:

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=pt-BR&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://dicasdemusculacao.org/treinamento-feminino-aprenda-construir-gluteos/&usg=ALkJrhhpA11nD_lf-wIblMxTB4A5e0peVw
>>
>>42162756
That translation makes zero sense.
>>
This is what i did for my gf

SS with squats on day B only
barbell hip thrusts and barbell glute bridges one per each day
that abductors machine

there you go
>>
>>42161264
she's probably a cow, why else would she be on 4chan for fitness advice. In all seriousness OP needs to post pics so we can know if she needs to cut/bulk.
>>
>>42162366
No, that's called a feminine shape. Any feminine shape includes proportionally wide hips. Pear shape usually just means fat so I don't think there's any merit to those categories.
>>
>>42161506
you're so fucking self absorbed and neglect advice, just google it god damn
>>
>>42161000

Let's just get this out of the way. If you're overweight, no exercise will help you get the figure you desire.

THUS, you need to make sure you're not eating too much. I love food more than anyone I damn know. Try intermittent fasting (I recommend Eat Stop Eat by Brad Pilon over other methods).

Now, while you're losing fat (assuming you're overweight), then you need to do lifts. There is no reason to waste excessive time at the gym. You can get a fantastic physique with just 4 exercises: Squat (back or front squat), deadlift (conventional or sumo), weighted pullups (or hammer pulls until you can to regular pullups and then weighted), and scrape-the-rack incline press.

Do the pullups and incline presses every day when you workout and alternate days between squats and deadlifts. Do this three times a week, so sometimes you will be squatting twice a week or deadlifting twice a week. You only need to do this 3 times a week.

5/4/3/2/1 rep scheme.

There you go. Doubtful you'll read this, but this is applicable to anyone.
>>
>>42161000
Fat injections 10x1
>>
>>42162370
She would be attractive without the male upper body
>>
>>42161168
that looks juicy tho

you're a fucking autist if you want a big ass and not want the joocy thighs to go with it.
>>
>>42162667
This wouldn't happen if people actually got answers. I've done twothreads similar to this, but almost universally the answer is to something different than what is asked. I want to get a bigger butt while building absolutely NO core. But people refuse to accept that goal. They don't understand that squats are not viable, because I don't care that it's hard for women to build core, I don't want a nanometer more. But no, an answer won't be given cause you people are a u t i s t i c.
>>
>>42162667
What's your snapchat babe?
>>
>>42163831
well, dumb cunt, if you can't handle the fast-paced stream of consciousness of this board and adapt to be able to extract information from it, then GTFO.
Clearly you'll be better off sucking a trainer's cock in some gym to get your answers Stacy, because unless you post tits or body pics there's nothing that's going to advance your case here. You know the rules.

>>42163895
I don't have social media because I'm not a dumb whore.
>>
>>42163928
There's literally no usable information to extract though, cause 99% of this board only knows the basic compound excercises taught by the sticky and parrot it with no regard to individual ambition, sperging out when someone doesn't want the same they do
>>
OP just do a shitload of squats, front squats, weighted calf raises, unweighted calf raises, and for upper body id recommend OHP, bench, and pullups.

That being said you really should do deadlifts... but if you're really against it, then whatever. Your bread and butter will be squats/front squats.

You're not going to get too big, femanon. That's very hard for guys to do, and our bodies actually produce testosterone. Chill.
>>
File: foryoudumbcunt.png (19KB, 900x290px) Image search: [Google]
foryoudumbcunt.png
19KB, 900x290px
>>42164023
then why are you wasting your time here, moron?
if you can't swim upstream to the purest sources of information based on hot tips that are spread around amidst the countless ripple of useless/irrelevant information here, then you have no business being here.
I told you in my original post :
>anatomically descriptive exercise book for women

Here anonette pic related, I hope this makes you leave for a while, don't come back until you've read all the books in that list and understood the following :
>mobility
>flexibility
>stretching
>anatomy (how else would you isolate the muscles you want to work on, if you don't even know where they are/how to work them ?)
>weight lifting in general

This is the best I can do, if you can't make the connection between the two neurons you have left to read through this and understand it, then you deserve nothing more than an IG model meme routine. You won't dedicate yourself to more than that, anyway.
>>
OP, even with years of training you will never get a butt like that. That's genetics and surgery. If you see the actual results from just excersise then you would realise the most the legs grow is about 1\2 inch. Unless your going to take steroids there is no hope to get a instagram bubble butt. This makes me think you don't lurk enough and your some dumb bitch from some other board that thought /fit/ could tell you all the secrets. Go eat less and work on your personality. There's already to many butts and not enough personality in people these days.
>>
>>42163831
The people who'll answer are oft chicks who'll either want to sabotage you, shills who're whoring gym only workouts and PL programs, or queers who want you to get and look as masculine as possible.

Take a look at the HUGE HAMSTRINGS AND WIDE FLAT MAN ASSS IS HOT BRUH!! thing.

Shit you'll not find a single solitary femanon on this entire goddamned bored who says or does follow the shit these idiots are spouting who'll even slightly presentable.
>>
>>42161000
>not wanting thicc hammies

You ain't making it, bitch.

Just squat, deadlift, barbell hip thrust, and kb swing your way to gains.
>>
File: IMG_1169.jpg (195KB, 923x1640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1169.jpg
195KB, 923x1640px
>>42161000
This reminds me of these 2 sisters from my city who are IG famous

They literally only workout their asses. It looks weird af to be honest but whatever I'd still bang them.
>>
>>42164353
This is a bit paranoid but honestly I wouldn't be surprised
>>
>>42164353
>>42164409
pathetic...Resorting to discrediting the countless reasonable advice provided in this thread because it doesn't fit her idea of what working out should be (easy...).

>73 answers
>1/2 of them are actual advice with exercises targeted at the area she wants + all kinds of relevant information and personal experience
>"you guys know nothing, this board is worthless"
> white knight : "don't worry Stacy, those are just coping incelles and gaydudes"

Pathetic.
>>
>>42164466
Actually the "incels" are a bit of a meme pushed by fucking losers and gay dudes don't care about this thread one way or the other.
I said it was mostly salty women, gym/powerlifting shills, and queers who want her to look as manly possible.

And a good chunk of those answers are fucking retarded. I mean, they're still pushing the Squat = hot lower body meme.
It don't.
Basic bitch cardio bunny routine has always been.
Gobblet squats
Romanian deadlift
Lunges
Donkey kickbacks
Hip thrusts
Planks/leg lifts
Knee or full Pushups
Bent dumbell rows
Dumbbell overhead presses
Lots of cardio and lots of stretching.
>>
>>42161506
I knew females were all fucking stupid
>>
>>42161000
If those are the body parts you want to work out then do exercises that work them out and get as strong as possible in those exercises.
Glutes- Barbell hip thrusts
Quads- Leg extensions
Lats- Lat pulldown

Done. Shit ain't rocket science.
>>
this goddess looks better than you or any of those fake as fuck ig """"""models"""""' can ever hope to look, and all she does is heavy ass squats, deads and hip thrusts, with a sprinkle of standing kickbacks on that tricep machine

so go figure
>>
File: tumblr_ooxhi2zBFP1rx1nxro1_1280.jpg (450KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooxhi2zBFP1rx1nxro1_1280.jpg
450KB, 768x1024px
Here, I put my gf on this, she's gotten juicey lower body gains:

>Anon's Butt-buster Routine

A1B1xA2B2xx

Workout A1:

1. Seated leg curl machine (moderate weight) x until absolute failure
2. Front squats (heavy) - 5x3
3. Romanian deadlifts - 5x3
4. Hip thrusts - 5x3

Workout B1:

1. Lying down leg curl machine (moderate weight) x until absolute failure.
2. Hack squats - 3x5
3. Sitting calf machine - 3x5
4. Cable curl crunches - 3x10-15

Workout A2:

1. Seated leg curl machine (moderate weight) x until absolute failure
2. Front squats (heavy) - 5x3
3. Upside down Smith machine leg press- 5x3
4. Hip thrusts - 5x3

Workout B2:

1. Lying down leg curl machine (moderate weight) x until absolute failure.
2. Bulgarian split squats - 3x5
3. Hip abductor machine - 3x10-15
4. Hip adduction machine - 3x10-15

Do yoga on Sundays.
>>
>>42164394
i wondered whatever happened to these sisters. they used to work out at my old gym like 3-4 years ago
>>
>>42164666
I meant back squats on A2.
>>
This girl is so dumb.

Female, if all you want is quads and and calves then I recommend;

Every other day:
Leg Extension - 4 x 8-10 @RPE 9
Single leg hip thrust - 2/3 x failure
Calf raises - 4 x 15-25 @RPE 9

You're going to have such an awful, unbalanced physique and look nothing like any of these instagram girls.
>>
>>42164662
Dang
>>
>>42164662
Way more muscular than I want to be
>>
>>42162453
ehhhh...?
>>
>>42165286
TIL visible abs = too muscular for women. Starting to realize how easy it must be to be a woman. Just work out one muscle group once or twice a week, don't eat like a cow, and open your anus to Chad.
>>
>>42165459
Waah why don't they want the same thing I want waaah.
>>
>>42161000
>wider upper back because I want an hourglass
>>42162157
Hour glass means big tits, small waist, big hips. Nothing to do with a wider back. The fuck is a guy going to find attractive in a wide back unless he's a faggot?

>>42163831
>I want to get a bigger butt while building absolutely NO core.
Brazilian lift or ass implants. All compund lifts will use core muscles to stabilize. You don't have the test to get big. Abs in the kitchen. You're an idiot, fuck off.

>>42165286
>way more muscular
Yeah, you're obviously an imbacile. Just stay above a 23%bf so you don't look "muscular".
>>
>>42165677
>All compund lifts
So you're saying there are no isolation excercises for the ass?
>>
>>42164666
Good routine, Satan.
>>
>>42165677
Shes not too defined, she has too much mass
>>
>>42161059
Read it again.
>>
File: 20170702_091440.png (1MB, 1080x1331px) Image search: [Google]
20170702_091440.png
1MB, 1080x1331px
>>42161000
You aren't going to build a real large ass without large hamstrings. Hamstrings are used in exercises that target your posterior chain. Most Instagram fitness girls who have large butts with little to no hamstring development have purchased their butt from a surgeon.

That being said, if you want to look good as a female and have a thicc lower body-- do a beginner full body routine. Lifting heavy will increase your strength and subsequently mass if you're eating enough.
>>
>>42165535
>>42165815
this is why you'll never have the body you want.
>>
>>42165977
>this is why you will never have the body I want
Ftfy
>>
Everyome in this thread is a bad person
>>
i hate OP because she is a stupid vain roastie

i would have faith in humanity restored if OP had posted "i want to be fit and healthy, and i want my body to reflect that, any tips?"

rather than some vain attempt at trying to find out how to make particular body parts grow

anyways, have fun with your stupid ass glute isolation exercises, i dont know how you expect your hamstrings not to grow considering all these muscles work in unison together.

people are so stupid, the number one question should be on how to get gains for health and performance, not how to inflate one section of your body while neglecting the rest. its unattractive in so many ways when i see someone that is obviously a vain isolation gym goer, its pathetic as hell.
>>
>>42163831
you should kill yourself because you specifically dont want to strengthen your core, which is needed for a long and healthy active life free of major injury. have fun with your back pain goals of 2035
>>
>>42161506
you are fucking stupid and so typical of women

if you cant see how grating your dumbass questions are you are clueless

good luck getting miles of dick you stupid roastie whore
>>
>>42163928
i dont care if you are a LARPing trap or homo bear, i seriously want to marry u

plz b in BC
>>
>>42166174
you've never touched a weight in your life and it's painfully obvious. You come here asking questions and then arguing with people who give actual advice. THAT is why your mentality will keep you from succeeding at anything you attempt.
>>
File: tumblr_oi0dpbbj031uq9apho1_400.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oi0dpbbj031uq9apho1_400.gif
1MB, 300x300px
I swear to god, women are fucking gains goblins in the gym, look at this shit
>>
File: 1498749645140.jpg (32KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498749645140.jpg
32KB, 400x600px
fuck yall bitches who do this shit hahahahaha

i'm not even good at lifting but at least ive put the time in to learn most of my shit about nutrition, form, etc. fuck yall who think you can walk in here and have someone spoon feed you all that shit to make it easier.

try putting actual effort in, or if you cant do that go with a meme routine
>>
>>42167564
Just enjoy the view between sets geez
>>
>>42161168
>those thighs
muh dick
>>
>>42161131

I'm a small asian man... can I join this club of white men?
>>
Google Bret Contreras
>>
>>42161000
tits or gtfo
>>
>>42167708
anon pls
>>
>>42167915
Did you read the sticky?
>>
>>42168171
what the hell, what a stupid exercise
>>
>>42168171

wearing this type of attire in a public family setting like a YMCA or some other fitness centre is really inappropriate. she might as well not wear anything. girls like this are pretty pathetic desu.
>>
MADMILK
>>
>>42167564
if anything that inspire me to work harder in the gym
>>
>>42161000
cheq plz
>>
>>42168594
so you are admitting you lift for validation

nothing should even enter your peripheral when you are in the gym

its distracting as hell when some roastie whore walks in with her club slash bikini wear and starts doing weighted pussy presses right in front of you , becuase its usually some annoyingly distracting color

have fun lifting for others and not the inner strength and vitality and peace
>>
File: 1471062140662.png (120KB, 1129x421px) Image search: [Google]
1471062140662.png
120KB, 1129x421px
>>42161000
>Op just wants to add another hot chick into the world
>Newfags are angry

I want newfags to leave.

Also, OP, pic related. It should have been the first fkn post in the thread, to be honest.
>>
>>42169591
>Op just wants to add another hot chick into the world
which is nice, except she won't do it because this particular bitch is stupid as fuck
>>42162667
this one i fuck with tho
>>
>>42167530
If the advice runs counter to what I want of course I'm gonna disregard it. Just like when a manlet is told to just give up and become a trap they probably disregard that as well.
>>42166722
You're a retard. Non-powerlifters don't just keel over and die.
>>
>gf wants to start getting healthy
>she is already good looking with large ass/tits
>asks for advice since I've been lifting a few years
>tell her she has a lot of potential and underestimates what she can achieve
>promise she won't get a masculine figure
>have her start SS and clean up her diet
>she begins tracking her food and lifting heavy weights
>gets worried when she gains 5lbs the first month despite her midsection getting smaller
>have her slowly start cutting to ease her mind
>she drops 10 pounds, putting her below her starting weight
>her Squat and Deadlift are both up 100+lbs from the start
>she genuinely enjoys the challenge and has pride in every PR
>her form is legit better than mine now
>she has more confidence, getting mires from normies all day
>tells everyone how great of a trainer I am
>she is looking better every week and will most likely leave me once she truly makes it

Just waiting until the day she realizes how far she's surpassed me.
>>
>>42171391
>promise she won't get a masculine figure
>her Squat and Deadlift are both up 100+lbs from the start
Nice job lying to your gf, faget
>>
>>42162453
Can you repeat the question?
>>
>>42171457

She's still super dyel. 150lb Squat is nothing.
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.