[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My TDEE is 3500, so if I stopped eating for about a month id

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1468354812068.jpg (27KB, 413x650px) Image search: [Google]
1468354812068.jpg
27KB, 413x650px
My TDEE is 3500, so if I stopped eating for about a month id lose 30 pounds right?

I want to quickly drop some weight to get rid of my huge double chin and then just go to a low calorie diet. Anyone have experience with something like this?

It would basically be a water fast I guess.
>>
Nope
>>
>>42160562
don't fast.. you will never be able to keep it up. Just eat less, cut out all of the shit you eat, eat fresh, eat healthy and drink plenty of water in between..
I lost 35kg just eating less and drinking more
>>
>>42160562
you have to eat below your TDEE

try to eat 1000 cals below and do cardio, drink tons of water
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>42160562
>it's another subhuman with food addiction who thinks they can cure food addiction cold turkey and temporarily thread
>>
You'd fucking die
>>
>>42160562
>WHAT IS THE LAW OF THERMO-FUCKING-DYNAMICS

Seriously though, you would slow your metabolism after a while. Just fucking exercise and eat 1k calories below maintenance.
>>
So...what would actually happen? DOES anyone have experience with this? What is the safest way/safest amount of time I can fast? Don't tell me I should do something else, I get it. Just for curiosity's sake, what will happen to my body over 30 days' fasting? Or one week fasting? I did three days once and had a good experience.

25yo, 190lbs here.
>>
>fat fuck all his life
>330 pounds
> thinks he can stay a MONTH without food
gl
>>
>>42160843

What do you mean by 'fasting'? Consuming no food at all?

Don't do that for any length of time. You'll mess up your metabolism and deprive yourself of essential macro and micronutrients.

Find out your TDEE and aim to consume 1,000 calories per day below that. Maintain that for long enough to lose however much weight it is that you need to lose.
>>
You'd do it for two days and give up, or do it and gain it all back in a day. It isn't worth it. Just lower your calories and find an eating schedule that works for you and lose it gradually. At 330lbs, that'll take no time. I know because I did it.
>>
>>42160562
who is this sæmon dæmon
>>
File: dr_pepper.png (49KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
dr_pepper.png
49KB, 300x169px
>330 lbs
>TDEE is 3500
Fat faggot please.
Your TDEE should be way lower if you want to cut, fasting as a super fat fuck is a terrible idea, and you obviously have no self control so it won't work anyways.
>>
Unless you know exactly what you're doing, breaking your fast could kill you.
>>
>>42161238
jennifer lawrence
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.