[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best way to lose 200lbs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4519.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4519.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Subject says it all. I've decided to slowly cut down sugar and overall carbs.

>Instead I I've been eating steamed veggies with salmon and spring mix with grilled chicken breast or steak once in a while. I stopped drinking my calories and I've focused on eating more fats like avocado like using coconut oil for my food.

It's been 3 weeks and I'm down 12lbs already. I wanna work out but at 6"2 394lbs my joins hurt. So I've just been casually walking.

I understand I'm gonna have lose skin, I'm over it. But how can I'm prove my weight loss?
>>
>>42156372
Youre a fatass buddy
>>
Just keep doing what you're doing.
Make lifestyle changes that are realistic for you to continue after getting close to a final goal weight.
>>
>>42156372
Good start, try swimming for low impact cardio. Also at some point (When weight lost starts to slow down) you want to start counting calories and eating below your total daily energy expenditure.
>>
File: 1498667468833.jpg (113KB, 650x628px) Image search: [Google]
1498667468833.jpg
113KB, 650x628px
>>42156372
At this point, assuming you're actually doing what you just said you're doing? Literally perseverance and discipline. That's it. Its not much, and it is EVERYTHING. You have those two things, you make it. If you don't, well. You don't.

I recommend supplementing with daily doses of FPH threads as well.
>>
>>42156372
You should try cutting yourself in half.
>>
>>42156372
Keep doing what you're doing. Recalculate your TDEE and adjust your calorie intake accordingly every month or so.

It's going to take years without surgery/liposuction, but you didn't build up all that weight overnight either.

Just make doing the right things routine, and it won't even feel like work.
>>
>>42156372
Holy shit dude you could at at McDonalds every single day and still lose fat at that weight.
>>
>>42156372
Start compound weight training. Start playing a sport that involves running (i.e. no table tennis). Cardio won't help because you may not have the discipline to push yourself.

Quit eating anything with sugar and replace your bread and rice with sweet potatoes. Avoid vegetable oil. Eat your meat and fish before veggies and carbs. Limit yourself to 3 meals a day without snacking.

I wouldn't advise appetite suppressants unless you're absolutely sure you want to suppress your appetite. If you do, take light doses of adderall (good chance you could get diagnosed with ADD without lying to your doc).

Stay active. Even if it's an off-day, take a long walk.
>>
>>42156372
Cutting out the soda should be a huge boon.
>>
>>42156389
Never thought about swimming. I'm currently tracking what I'm eating and around 18-2k calories.

>>42156401
Yeah, I just turned 25 recently and I decided it was time I changed things. Once I reach my weight goal I understand my lose skin will require surgery. That's okay, I worried it for so long and kept me from doing anything.
>>
>>42156372
do some light cardio if you are able
>>
>>42156372

I ate at a 1k deficit, did cardio 5-6 days a week and lifted weights 3x a week.

took ~5 years with occasional plateaus but i lost 200lbs.
>>
File: 1394671627329.jpg (85KB, 584x649px) Image search: [Google]
1394671627329.jpg
85KB, 584x649px
>>42156372
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNzZod_d18A
this guy helps fatt asses lose weight fast
he transformed the trash man
>>
>>42156442
That's exactly what I thought about doing. I understand lifting super heavy isn't for me cause I'm trying to lose weight. But I need to be fit and build enough muscle for my body.

Currently I only eat 2 meals because my hunger has gone down. I eat between 12pm and 8pm. No breads or sugars. Water, veggies, meats, and fats. I was never into snacking, just eating big meals at a time. I already have ADD but have never taken medication for it, I've managed without it.
>>
>>42156456
I'm giving myself 3 years to complete this. I'm only slowly ramping things off. 10lbs has already made a difference in my back so I can't wait to lose 50lbs first. Thanks
>>
>>42156463
Will watch! Thanks
>>
>>42156503

its doable in 3. i was half-assing it at the start and kept fucking around in the gym instead of actually working hard.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170715-115837.jpg (1MB, 1074x1520px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170715-115837.jpg
1MB, 1074x1520px
>>42156372
Swim and paleo diet. Don't drink your calories
>no joint pain from swimming
>whales are made to swim
>eat as much clean food as you want
>body will start burning fat
>better hormone balance
>better sex drive
>more focus

Friend is on it. Lost 45lbs in 4 months. Remember it took you a long time to get up to that weight and it will take you a long time to get healthy again. Most important track your goals. Write them down every day. Pick a goal body and work towards it. You got this bro
>>
>>42156372
Also it's easy to lose weight at first by cutting salt, sugar, and flour. Your body will stop retaining as much water so don't be discouraged if your progress slows from the first three weeks. Trust the process and stay away from quick fix solutions
>>
>>42156529
Hell yeah, I feel like this is it for me. I've never been so sure about something. So I will make it. Thanks

>>42156634
I'll have to give swimming a try for sure. I don't drink my calories anymore. I started eating paleo because of the ketogenic diet. Just simple clean eating with no sugars. I am tracking things through small video vlogs on my phone. I'm not hoping anymore, I am sure I will get it done. Thanks

>>42156657
Will do man! After cooking for myself I've gotten the swing of things and my life is easier cause I know what I'll be eating.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.