[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: bath.jpg (129KB, 1636x920px) Image search: [Google]
bath.jpg
129KB, 1636x920px
Would you be interested in a skin, hair, general hygiene thread?

I made a guide for myself with everything I have accumulated in the past 5 years, all off those upped my hygiene/looks.

Too American Psycho?
>>
>>42154680
Dunno why I put the toothbrush there, but it's a pretty good one it lasts years since you can boil the scrubs.
>>
Yeah sure
>>
File: Bath, skin,hair, nails, health.jpg (67KB, 1716x964px) Image search: [Google]
Bath, skin,hair, nails, health.jpg
67KB, 1716x964px
>>42154725
Here's the template.
>>
>>42154680
How is the smell on that sunscreen and how hard is it to get off? I really hate sunscreens that linger especially if I can smell them after taking a shower. So far the only one I've found that I really like is aveeno. It doesn't have that sunscreen smell and goes away pretty easily.
>>
>>42154680
Could you explain everything in your pic?
>>
File: workingout.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
workingout.webm
2MB, 640x640px
Has anyone tried tea tree oil, I find that it works pretty well at clearing my skin but it dries it out like a motherfucker, I end up washing my face like 5 times a day.
>>
>>42154680
Mine's easy, no graph needed. I use no products at all, only water, usually cold. No shampoo, conditioner, soap, deodorant, shaving cream, nothing. For toothpaste I mix coconut oil with baking soda.

> lol u must stink etc.
I don't smell, I get compliments and questions about my hair, my skin is great.

> how long have you been doing this?
A year.

> was it gross at first?
The only adjustment period is for hair, it takes a couple months of being oily and dandruffy when you first stop putting shit in it. Luckily as a guy you can shave your head like I did and skip the gross phase entirely.
>>
>>42155018
Right.

You can get the unscented version that's the version I have, it's a physical sunscreen tough, I don't recommend chemical sunscreens for males, read on the effects they have on sperm, very bad stuff.

>>42155033
Nail clippers,scissors,safety razor,blades, brow tweezer, haircomb, hemp shower glove, perfume, shampoo bar, bamboo toothbrush, sleep mask, Netti pot, sunscreen, acne pads, facemask.
>>
>>42155148
Really nice, I really want to quit using most things but for now I just cant nopoo.

I'm using this :

https://www.etsy.com/pt/listing/239165092/acv-herbal-shampoo-bar-nopoo-apple-cider

What I want eventually is to quit sugar and better my diet, clean my pores with the bottom products and stop using all this shit.
>>
>>42155148
>no deodorant
>don't smell

Sorry m8. Don't believe you. Maybe you just got used to the smell of your own b.o.
>>
>>42155206
I don't use one either, and I don't smell, I just shower and eat healthy.
>>
File: 1477579229318.gif (2MB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1477579229318.gif
2MB, 500x370px
>>42155066
Everything about this webm is abhorrent
>>
>>42155206
Nah m8 lots of people don't use deodorant. Regular bathing and eating clean is all it takes.
>>
Can back up safety razor. They feel nice to use and the blades are cheap as fuck.
https://www.maggardrazors.com/ for a starter pack.
>>
>>42155217
>>42155229
I've forgotten to put deodorant on before and was fine all day if I wasn't doing anything but the moment I start doing something strenuous I start smelling. Do you just shower right after you exercise or do you not do anything? Not being a dick, genuinely curious. Also, how clean do you eat exactly?
>>
>>42154680
I'd be interested. Used to view a lot of male grooming as metrosexual Patrick Bateman bullshit.

Since then, I've fixed my hair, my beard and my skin. Plus, I dress nice and I smell good. If you're at all interested in getting girls, this shit matters.
>>
>>42154680
What do i do about the fucking rug growing on my back... I did not ask for this much Viking?
>>
>>42155305
Yes, I shower at the gym after I workout. As for food, I don't eat out, ever. Just homemade meals of veggies, meat, seafood, nuts, fats, and water. No coffee/tea/alcohol. Mainly sweet potato for carbs.
>>
>>42155177
Keep on keeping on bruddah, you'll get there.
>>
>>42155430
Gotta shave it
>>
>>42155476
I try not to eat out very much, but tend to do it once or twice a week. Sometimes more. Do you get smelly at the gym? The biggest thing for me is being "that smelly guy." I hate being around people who smell and don't want to do that to others.
>>
What do you guys use for your beards? Most beard oils I've tried help in some way? Is there a best one you've tried? Something that works better than beard oil?
>>
>>42155148
>work out
>never use soap
>I don't smell
Explain.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.