[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get abs:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: woman-with-great-abs-750x400.jpg (29KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
woman-with-great-abs-750x400.jpg
29KB, 750x400px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xdOuqokcm4

I'm tired of the fucking meme that says that compound lifts are the only exercises you need to get abs (and arms). Fuck SL, SS, and all those stupid meme exercises

START EXERCISING YOUR ABS ISOLATION. STOP NEGLECTING THEM. START DOING YOUR CRUNCHES
>>
>>42154258
Barely anyone even says that any more
>>
>>42154258
This video makes intuitive sense

Basically, don't trust /fit/. What a surprise
>>
>>42154258
Alright, this data convinced me enough to try out ab isolations. Hope I'll see some results.
>>
>the fucking meme that says that compound lifts are the only exercises you need to get abs
you don't need any exercises to "get abs" you just need low bf. this is common knowledge
>>
>>42155870

>anorexic people have abs
>>
>>42154258
>crunches develops abs
Get the fuck off my board with this nonsense heresy.
>>
File: 041217.jpg (2MB, 2988x2960px) Image search: [Google]
041217.jpg
2MB, 2988x2960px
>>42155870
Explain this picture
>>
>>42155916
Anorexics don't count. All their muscles are horribly atrophied and they can barely balance their own body weight. If you have strong enough abs to balance 315 on your back or 405 in your hands, you probably have strong enough abs to have them be visible when you're low body fat. If you want to optimize hypertrophy in your core, sure, do abs, it can't hurt, but it's not like people who don't hit them don't have visible abs when they're low body fat.
>>
File: flexed vs unflexed.png (343KB, 378x705px) Image search: [Google]
flexed vs unflexed.png
343KB, 378x705px
>>42155980
Horribly shakey picture of a skinny dude that still shows an ab outline. If he knew how to flex his abdominal muscle he'd have visible abs. What's to explain here?
>>
>>42155980
this nigga's nipples look cross-eyed
>>
>expecting shitty broscience from clickbait title
>got a well informed video with numerous studies to back it up
Nice surprise.
>>
>>42156048
how do you flex? srs
>>
>>42154258
why do american youtubers have the same accent i hate it
>>
>>42156269
like how you brace your core for a lift sort of. Try doing ab vacuums and you'll get better control of your ab muscles and be able to flex better
>>
>>42156269
as you breathe out tense your abs as if you are squeezing every last breathe of air out.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.