[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stomach bloating after diet and workout change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>summer begins
>realize I need to take a break
>travel abroad to chill
>realize i'm bored af
>start working out 6 out of 7 days a week and removing anything sugar-related from diet, as well as eating less to lose weight
>lost a good amount of weight
>everything is going okay
>soon enough for some reason stomach bloating starts happening
>"this has never happened before, wtf"
>actually it used to always be the opposite
>still drink a shit ton of water like I always do
>go to bathroom 2-3 times a week when I used to go every day
>it's been 3 weeks
>have to do fucking enemas to get rid of the bloating
>it still starts happening again soon after
>increase magnesium and fiber
>still bloated, but now I go 2-3 times a day and now I get watery stool

Is this normal, /fit/? Is it likely due to my dietary and workout changes? Could it be me travelling by plane? Sorry if this is a medical question but I don't know where to ask, doctors aren't telling me much.
>>
>>42152618
If you already tried reducing sodium intake and watching the amount of creatine in your food, then you might need a probiotic.
>>
>>42152692
my problem is that this never happened to me before, I used to eat whatever the fuck I want however much I wanted and I always went on time and never got this bloated
>>
File: lenny.png (825KB, 967x978px) Image search: [Google]
lenny.png
825KB, 967x978px
Are you roiding?
>>
>>42153203
nah
>>
eat fiber and probiotics

if you still have trouble pooping I recommend eating a whole bag of xylitol sweetened candy.
>>
>>42153675
i eat foods with probiotics normally

i don't exactly have trouble pooping right now in the same way, this time i started going 3 times a day and i only get watery/liquid stool now

i also have the issue of sometimes not feeling like I want to go to the bathroom yet feeling bloated, but then after feeling nothing I suddenly feel the need and sometimes it even hurts a bit. Huh

could this be my body adjusting? or something?
>>
visit a fucking doctor
>>
>>42153861
already did, they told me to drink mineral water and got me some herb-based pills

literally what do i do
>>
>>42153909
>herb based pills
It's time to visit a new doctor
>>
>>42153909
>You're getting older.
>>
>>42153940
i'm young

>>42153936
i'm abroad
also my gastro doctor back at home won't be back until a while after summer so god help me
>>
>>42153956
>i'm young
oldness can start in you're early twenties
>>
>>42153976
i'm a teen and this has never happened to me

i also had this weird throbbing pain under my left rib sometimes when running/walking but now it's gone after i started getting diarrhea instead of constipation
>>
>>42154004
WTF dude, see a doctor. You might just be sick.
>>
>>42154004
You might be one of those unlucky sixteen year olds with premature aging.
>>
>>42154021
i'm trying to see a doctor lol, it's a shame my actual good one is in months and the ones here are mediocre

i'm just wondering why this happened right after my flight to the place i'm spending summer at and right after i changed my diet and workout

>>42154023
what do you mean? do you consider this normal?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.