[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What type of insects are the best to eat for protein?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

What type of insects are the best to eat for protein?
>>
Cockroaches
>>
File: IMG_0405.jpg (2MB, 1920x4632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0405.jpg
2MB, 1920x4632px
>>42152491
I'm just waiting for this joke to become a real thing
> not like squat plugs or animal semen
>>
>>42152481
grasshopper, easy to eat.
>>
>>42152528
Soon some people will buy into it and start eating roaches. I can feel it
>>
File: roachface.jpg (40KB, 636x583px) Image search: [Google]
roachface.jpg
40KB, 636x583px
>>42152528
I johj'd
>>
>>42152528
>squat plugs
wtf?
is that a meme?
i brought one and use it when i do squats

it feels good
>>
I know its not an insect technically, but scorpians are the goat sips for protein
>>
A small startup here started selling grilled grasshoppers.
They are 50 bucks for 100g. Kek.

This is no possible business in Europe, don't know about America.
>>
>>42152602
no it's not a meme. Don't forget to tip your spotter once you're done with your lifts.
>>
>>42152481
Caterpillars.they contain 28g of protein per 100 g and when dried 72 g.
>>
>>42152709
what?
damn so that is why he was a little mad when i finish my set

he was waiting for me to tip him
>>
>>42152481
With the gigantic growth in world population, this is a good question. I don't know though...
>>
>>42152481
>That first crunch of the day
Memes aside, how do I get past "muh icky bugs mentality."
I've been looking into it and eating bugs for brotein seems pretty viable.
>>
>>42152481
meal worm. It's easy to breed too
>>
Would cooking with oil make the point , of eating bugs for highprotein low fat, moot.
>>
>>42152528
Holy shit I made it into the screen cap!!!!!
>>
>>42152528
Be careful what you wish for. "Manlet's" and height being SO important originated from /fit/...

>>42153509
If that's an accomplishment worth 5 exclamation marks in your life then I suggest you try to figure yourself out.
>>
>>42153465
They are crunchy just like chips, they taste like them too if you season them correctly
I never thought it was all that icky- I just focused on the protein content and you have to realize bugs bred to be eaten are much cleaner than what you find outside
>>
mealworms and crickets are definitely going to be THE go-to protein snack. Heard they taste pretty good.
>>
https://www.delibugs.nl/Webwinkel-Product-129885781/DeliBugs-meelwormen-25-gram.html

I can buy these mealworms for 3,70 euros per 25 grams. thats 45,1g of protein for 14,80 euros. definitely not a good price yet, but who knows what the future holds? Price probably will go down... Get a bit of dip sauce... a crunchy protein snack! What's more to like?
>>
>>42154440
This looks hella cool man, but I imagine that one day I would have a secret colony of termites and the recipe nest would fall down and break and they would fuck the house over.
>>
>>42153509
I didn't ;(((
>>
>>42153465
You could try buying cricket "flour" and mixing it into baked goods/smoothies/protein shakes
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.