[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would i make N sane amount of gains if i do full body 6 days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Would i make N sane amount of gains if i do full body 6 days a week?
Deads, bench and OHP all 3x5, and on rest day i do accessory stuff (bies abs shit).
>>
>>42149614
Yep. That is exactly why people take steroids. They shorten the recovery people and allow you to lift more often.
>>
If you're natty absolutely not, you will be severely overtraining
>>
>>42149630
Steroids without lifting gives more gains than lifting without steroids.
>>
>>42149631
then what's the best alternative for the natzies?
>>
>>42149652
Try stronglifts, you pretty much work out your full body almost 3 times per week. And the app is pretty good
>>
>>42149652
Check out Garrett Blevins' templates. Powerlifting orientated but with oodles of relevant accessory work for muscle gains because he knows his shit. Fullbody 4x a week.
>>
>>42149639

But steroids with lifting gives you more gains than just steroids. What is your point?
>>
>>42149731
and being steroids free while not lifting gives you a better happier life.
>>
>>42149664
Eric said i should do one or two compounds 6 times a week
>>
>>42149614
you can do it but nobody can tell you if gains will be better than 3x fb or or ub/lb or ppl, or if you will make any gains at all.

there's a 6x fb template in practical programming but it's just a bunch of heavy/light/medium days.

varying weight and reps and/or lifts helps a lot. but then you run into the danger of doing too much bullshit.

if you focus too much on the same lifts you're going to hate your life whenever you don't progress on things day to day.

if you want to lift 6 times a week you're probably better off with either a 3x ub/lb or 2x ppl.
>>
>>42149614
If you stuck at 3x5 there's really no reason to run a shit routine 6 times a week. It isn't a matter that you can't but you shouldn't.
>>42149630
>>42149631
Lifting 6 times a week isn't a inhuman feat, stop spreading you bullshit. If anything natties have to lift more often.
>>42150608
Just work up to the point where you can and need to lift 6x a week, and don't treat his words as gospel.
>>42150717
I'm assuming OP is novice/beginner, he doesn't need that much variation when it comes to volume/intensity because he won't respond as much as a individual with more time under the bar or because his recover doesn't require it yet, at least as long he lifts heavy. If anything good exercise selection is better for beginners/novices. Lifting 1x-3x times a week can do the job.(Yes once a week because sometimes that's all the free time some people have)
>>
>>42149631
Overtraining is a myth perpetuated by faggot who want to justify their shitty 3 day per week workout.
>>
>>42149614
If you are lifting 6 times per week, do PPL or a split. If you want to do full body only do it 3 or maybe 4 times per week. You only want to hit each muscle twice per week with like 48 hours rest between unless you're on roids.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.