[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been stuck at same BW+BF for 5 days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: weightloss2.jpg (374KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
weightloss2.jpg
374KB, 2000x2000px
Stats: 5'8, 133.6 lbs, 6.6% BF

So I'm in day 11 of keto. For the first week I lost a large amount of body weight, but now my weight loss has completely stagnated. The scale has been the same for 5 days and so have BF fat measurements (caliper).
I am:
-Eating -1500 calories (inb4 starvation mode, metabolic adaptation only occurs during long periods of total caloric restriction and only slows metabolism by 30% worst case scenario). I use no oil for cooking and stick to the food labels, weighing foods when necessary. -Counting macros (75% fat, 20% protein, 5% or less carbs). -Lifting weights 3-4x a week, doing 40 min of cardio (including HIIT) every day. -Using RAD140, yohimbine, albuterol and 7-Keto

I would think recomp, but like I said, my BF% has stayed exactly the same. I can see no reason why.
>>
>>42148839
Do you want to die faggot?
>>
>>42148839
>6.6% BF
what the fuck, why would you want to go below that?
>>
Can we answer the question instead of bully and judging pls
>>
OP prob isn't 6.anywhereclosetothis%
If he really truly is, wtf m8
>>
>>42148863
Yeah, that's some attention seeking bait thread.
>>
File: 66questionz.jpg (103KB, 934x960px) Image search: [Google]
66questionz.jpg
103KB, 934x960px
>>42148839
see pic
>>
>>42148884
Thats not looking too 6% to me Anon
>>
>>42148891
It's what the calipers say but I'll take 8-9.
>>
>>42148884
kek
>>
>>42148884
Regardless, are you positive you're taking into account all your calories? Maybe your over estimating. But that's sounding pretty impossible since even if you are, you're at such a fucking suicide deficit that it shouldn't even matter if you're missing a couple hundred calories
>>
>>42148905
Recalculate YOUR TDEE and be honest with yourself
>>
>>42148839
Isn't 11 days too little to become fully keto adapted?
From what people in keto groups say, they take from 2 to 5 weeks for their bodies to change.
Also there are plateaus that need to be pushed through, it's not always a linear thing.
>>
>>42148905
>>42148911

I'm being honest with myself. Like literally if I eat 50g of baby spinach (7 cal) I'll log that. Why would I delude myself? I eat what's in the package and log what it says on the package. Not more, not less.
>>
>>42148920
The only thing you can do is wait it out and maybe see if you have a big whoosh. If not you're broke
>>
>>42148915
I don't believe that. There's simply not enough glycogen in the muscle to last 11 days if you're not feeding the body any carbs. Seeing as I fasted for 3 days before entering keto and barely eat 5g of carbs a day, I'm going to say I'm in keto. The scientific literature and the big players (i.e. Lyle McDonald) state a week is the most needed. In my experience, the only people I've seen claim to need more than a week is the same people who claim that as long as you eat under 50g of carbs a day you're in ketosis.
>>
>>42148920
Calories on labels can be as much as 25% off the mark.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8371446

>>42148934
I'm not doubting you're in ketosis. I was wandering how keto adapted you are, meaning how efficiently your body uses fats. Because if it's not very, you might be eating through muscle by gluconeogenesis. The more adapted you are, the easier is to get in and out of keto with good results, so you're definitely right about those players and the literature.
Have you noticed strength losses? Might be a clue.
>>
>>42148963
Yeah ok man, but short of setting the food on fire and attaching it to a calorie meter there's not much else I can do. I'll have to stick to what the label says. I think you're arguing for the sake of argument (unless you have your own method of measuring calories which is better than the nutritional label).

>>42148963
Possibly, I've noticed stalling in my weight, but I thought that was normal without carbs and on such a cut. I know that people claim they can lift just as much weight/sprint as long on ketosis, but I don't believe that.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.