[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

water fasting meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: wata.jpg (87KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
wata.jpg
87KB, 900x675px
im falling for the water fast meme, I wanna fast 3-4 days ever week. am i retarded?
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1MB, 3264x1997px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
1MB, 3264x1997px
2 weeks in here. I've done 30 days and a 45 day run before for weight loss.

It aint a meme. Literally every celebrity on the planet does this under guidance from their high end nutritionists.. because they need shit done and they need it done now.

recently this one popped up in aus and the doctor who guides it has done the PM and lots of cunts. It's everywhere at a higher level.. we play meme's down here with the plebs because it sells protein bars

http://www.baka.com.au/lifestyle/news-and-views/opinion/eddie-mcguires-sudden-weight-loss-exposes-a-cruel-double-standard-20170627-gwzgbh.html

Pro tip.. water is great but buy some bone broth concentrate or make bone broth yourself. it's cheap enough to buy. pic related.. it'll give you the nutrients you need for it not to scare the shit out of you.

3 or 4 days is retarded. how fat are you? you can dump 2kg's a week stable without leaving the PC or 2.7 - 3 per week if you walk between 6 - 8ks per day.

here's a good video for motivation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E484qiQXxzM
>>
>>42147615
additionally the bone density loss / muscle loss meme.. is the real meme. Yes you'll lose a bit, but it goes against literally everything logic can throw at it.

if you're starving, in the forrest.. why would you be engineered to burn off your muscle at any decent rate before you fat stores are burnt away.. pro tip.. it doesn't burn fat at any really noticeable rate and it's way easier to put muscle back on afterwards than to lose weight and maintain muscle along the way.

anyone who says anything different is an actual retard. If you do some light weights.. you'll actually maintain the muscle, it won't burn it if it's using it

ADDITONALLY

it makes you smarter. the body diverts energy to the brain so it can track down a food source and focus. there are a lot of studies on ketogenesis and increased intelligence during.
>>
>>42147660
OP here, so drink bone broth (how much a day?) and water on fasts? and I was at 350 but ive gone down to 315 the past 2 1/2- 3 months (working out and cutting out alot of bad shit). I eat all my calories at 8pm to 9pm . So ive learned to intermediate fast.

I'm 6'2-6'3
>>
>>42147719
There's about 60 cals in a teaspoon of the broth concentrate, i usually have 1 in the morning and one at night. lots of water, enjoy it like soup.. shit keeps you from getting colds like crazy as well. I've also experimented with putting coffee in it in the morning.. mixed results, i kind of like it.. kind of.. lol but yeah.. don't go over 100 cals or so and just fucking get this shit done. the first three days are fucking hell before keto kicks in and if you want a pro tip for that

day 1,2 and 3 get some of that konjac spaghetti..

http://www.konjacfoods.com/product/5.htm

pic related.

then mix it with salsa..

https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/productdetails/65085/old-el-paso-mexican-chunky-tomato-salsa-dip-medium

the entire tub is about 100 calories.. two packs of the "pasta" is 500 grams and only 50 calories.

if you want to get crazy mix in a few teaspoons of greek yogurt and keep it under 250 calories in total. You can eat two large bowls of 'kinda pasta' that tastes ok.. for three days and kick yourself in to keto then just hit the broth and coke zero. you can be healthy once you're skinny bro.. you can be ripped once you've cut the fat off. get back to scratch and start from a clean slate
>>
File: 716nrsZUqwL._SY679_.jpg (51KB, 443x679px) Image search: [Google]
716nrsZUqwL._SY679_.jpg
51KB, 443x679px
>>42147775
i forgot pic related. if you want support while you're doing it we could set up a discord. makes it easier if you're accountable and i'm doing it as well.
>>
>>42147775
that pasta actually tastes and chews like plastic.. so although it's like zero calories.. it's not fun. the salsa and some yoghurt makes a creamy tomato sauce that actually makes it fine to eat. eat it late at night so you don't call for a pizza afterwards.
>>
Op here, how long should i water fast for?
>>
>>42147783
Op here,
I'd like a discord for this, support is cool, my family isnt super supportive with the weightl loss just kinda get ignored you feel me.
>>
>>42147831
>>42147837
Imo keep going until you're not fat. That's the plan. aim for 14 days.. a solid two weeks. Once you're there seriously think about how much you've lost.. how easy it was.. and then keep going but aiming for 14 days is a good first attempt.

There is a massive problem with this when it comes to getting back on the horse.. because the first three days suck incredibly hard.. like insanely difficult to get through mentally.. stopping and starting over and over again is almost impossible. Hitting it in a single massive smash is by far the best way to do it.

Literally everyone will tell you you're insane, or it's dangerous.. and none of them have the science to back up the claims but it'll put doubt in your head. spend your time reading about it, watching youtube vids about it.

i get in to a sick thing where i watch cooking shows almost exclusively.. might be punishment..might be some kinda psychological thing.

https://discord.gg/nc3U84
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.