[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>At work am with girl whom I occasionally catch mirin me >I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Wtf.jpg (44KB, 579x300px) Image search: [Google]
Wtf.jpg
44KB, 579x300px
>At work am with girl whom I occasionally catch mirin me
>I'm standing there like an autist so grill starts the conversation for me
>"Do you go to the gym a lot anon?"
>"Yea I do."
>"I can tell..."
>"T-thanks" I mumble trying my absolute best not to spill my spaghetti
>Look her up on social media and find out that she has a boyfriend

What am I supposed to do when women who already have boyfriends like me?
>>
She thinks you are hot, she doesn't have an autistic crush on you.
>>
So just do nothing. Even if I see her mirin me again?
>>
>>42146315
Talk to her like she's a guy and not a hole you want to fuck.

Do you not understand how to platonically interact with a woman?

Unless you don't care that she has a boyfriend, then by all means take a shot.
>>
>>42146240

Boyfriend them. This shit happens all the time. I fell for a married chick and now I'm married to her.
>>
Didn't her husband try to kill you or something when he found out?
>>
>>42146372
By chick, im talking about the husband, im married to him.
>>
>>42146353
So you married a two-timing worthless slut?
>>
>>42146832
What?
>>
>>42146836
hes retarded, he married an unfaithful girl, she will probably leave you for Tyrone or Chad later.
>>
>>42146240

Possibilities:

A. You're autistic and misread the situation due to being extremely socially inept. Fuck bitches; acquire gains.

B. She's a dishonest two-timing slut.. Fuck bitches; acquire gains.

C. She's a dishonest two-timing slut, but you don't care. Fuck bitches; acquire a venereal disease.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.