[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 20170714_204748.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20170714_204748.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
I know it's a little off, moreso health than fitness, but i figure this would be the closest match.
I've gained warts, i guess they are, in my fingers, and I'm not sure what to do. A lot of articles tell me this and tell me that, like dandelions and stuff, and WebMD tells me i have gonorrhea.
No matter what is is, what does /fit/ suggest?

Bonus internets for past experience
>>
>>42145406

put some duct tape over it, replace the tape when it falls off until the wart is gone
>>
I had one on my foot. I went to doctor who tried freezing it and cutting it out, then had me try those acid patches. It grew back every time.

I tried duct tape because I was desperste. I kept it on there for like a month. Only replace the tape when you have to, and change it as fast as possible. That worked, and it hasn't come back (2 years now).

It looks nasty as the tape kills it, and smells like satans butthole, but it works.
>>
>>42145439
Wat

While we're doing health stuff, I have had a pilonidal (upper ass) cyst for the last year and a half. It's not infected, it doesn't hurt, but the fucking thing won't go away. Wat do?
>>
That looks to me like a planter wart. The little black dots inside are "roots" of the wart. If you go into the doctors they can dig into them and remove them for you.

Warts can be very persistent and very annoying, if I personally got one I would go straight to the dermatologist to get them taken care of quickly and professionally. Thats because my insurance situation is good though.

If you are not able to go to a derm, you could go to the grocery store and buy one of those wart freezing applicators. Don't follow the instructions on it though because they recommend a far too conservative feeling time. Freeze the fuck out of your wart and then put a piece of duct tape over it like the other anon said, leave it on for like 3 days and then take it off. Hopefully it will rip out a big chunk of skin and your wart along with it
>>
File: 23784293847.jpg (3MB, 2976x3968px) Image search: [Google]
23784293847.jpg
3MB, 2976x3968px
I've had this thing on my ankle since I was 8-9 years old, what the fuck is it? It's never been wartlike, only reddish like this.
>>
>>42145520
Dude, that's an ingrown hair. That things has to be huge by now. Cut into it, make sure the sterilize your tools first.
>>
>>42145406
another vouche for duct tape here. i used to literally cut the warts out with a knife and they would come right back. instead the best way to do it is apply duct tape to it every night you go to sleep, then scrap away the dead skin in the morning. repeat until gone
>>
>>42145534
I've never really been very hairy so it seems odd that I'd get it when I was a kid.
>>
>>42145455
Ah dude i had a nasty pilonidal, go to the doctor and get that shit lanced because it can flare up and be the most painful thing you will ever experience.
>>
>>42145520
thats a nipple
>>
Used to have warts, had them removed in every way possible- duct tape, burned off, acid shit etc. Then they just stopped. Heard this happen to a few people. When you get older they'll just stop coming
>>
>>42145455

Keep that shit CLEAN, I had one back in the day that burst/ruptured and was draining blood and pus for a month and it was crazy painful. Kept it super clean so it didn't get infected and ended up just scarring over and hasn't been a problem since.

Go to a doctor and check your options, get rid of it if you can,
>>
>>42145698
I wish. I guess it's just a really big ingrown hair like the other anon said, I don't have a scalpel and washing alcohol at home so I guess I'll have to cut it up some other day.
>>
File: IMG_0814.jpg (427KB, 3022x1847px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0814.jpg
427KB, 3022x1847px
>>42145468
I have a plantar wart on my middle finger and it won't go away, I didn't know doctors could do that for them.
>>
>>42145766
CUT it open right the fuck now and post results its friday night and we're shitposting but you have the potential to make the thread anon, only you
>>
File: 1479423957867-wsg.gif (4MB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
1479423957867-wsg.gif
4MB, 204x204px
Salicylic acid + duct tape m8. It's the way I got the warts covering my feet off of me after a year of going to the dermatologist who just blistered them.
>>
>>42145843
>cut it open
>wow it's fucking nothing.jpg
>i get an infection and my foot falls off
>at least the 13 people in this thread got to see a blurry closeup of a hair follicle before i died
>>
>>42145406
>WebMD says I have gonnorhea
Kek
>>
>>42145455

Go to your doc for an I and D (incision and drainage). Having one for such a long time isn't good.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.