[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Belly fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-07-15-01-48-52-1.png (387KB, 1440x1151px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-15-01-48-52-1.png
387KB, 1440x1151px
I am desperate about this, hope you guys can help.

>be me
>go to the gym 3 times a week
>almost never drink alcohol (a beer every now and then, once in a month ca.)
>no sweets, cakes, pastries, donuts or whatever, only dark chocolate
>no smoking
>no drugs
>no whatever
>tfw not a big sacrifice since I don't really like alcohol, cakes and sugary stuff

So why the fuck do I still have belly fat? It's not a big belly, but the adipose tissue is evident.

I am a tall and slim guy and I am kind of okay with that since I'm not interested in becoming extremely muscular as of now. I am quite fit as far as chest, shoulders, arms and back are concerned but that belly really makes everything else look not as good as it should. Without it I would look way better, I'm sure.

What should I do? More cardio since I rarely do it and have a sedentary lifestyle? Fast walks/stairs/running?

I even started eating less pasta and bread at dinner during the last couple of months, but I didn't see any improvement whatsoever.

This issue is really getting my self-confidence down.
>>
>>42145092

you just have to lose fat, you can't "target" certain areas. all you can do is continue to cut down.
>>
>work construction recently
>everyone there is more muscular and leaner than the faggots in the gyms
>everyone drinks soda and eats fast food

You don't do enough. You have to actually get shit done and stand up for 10+ hours a day to lost that shit.
>>
You probably aren't engaging your abs when you lift. Make sure you tuck you pelvis when you dead lift and do push-ups and planks. Do basic strength shit like crawling.
>>
>>42145092
Yohimbine and C A R D I O
>>
It's because you're a fucking NEET who sits in front of his computer all day.
>>
Do more ab work so that you have more developed abs underneath. A lot of flabby looking areas stem from the muscle underneath not being developed enough to "fill in" the space from lost fat.
>>
>>42145092

Think of weight loss like a paper towel so you lose it in layers. Have you tried targeting your abs?
>>
run, nigga, run.
>>
>>42145092
DYEL my son?

Do it more.
>>
>>42145173
No. I am a student so yeah I spend a lot of time sitting.
>>
If dubs you will never lose the fat
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.