[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jelly Cunts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Jelly Cunt.jpg (126KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Jelly Cunt.jpg
126KB, 640x640px
What do you guys do about Jelly Cunts at the gym who stare you down while you work out?
>>
>>42144818
Not go to such a shitty gym?
>>
Ignore them
>>
Ramp up the narcissism and give them something to really laugh at. Become a caricature of yourself, essentially.
>>
>>42144818
I'm really sorry dude I just can't hide my disgust for half reppers
>>
>>42144818
>stare you down
I think these are just low-key mires, breh.
>>
It's more likely you have schizophrenia than anyone is staring you down out of jealousy
>>
>>42144818
>while you work out
Well for one the girl in your picture is an over excited attention seeker who is not working out, she's taking a selfie in the gym mirror, which is obnoxious. I don't know if you've seen her videos but I wouldn't want to be around her for very long. The woman in the background is probably one of many people who have to watch this girl vlog/selfie in the gym every single day.
>>
I don't see jealousy on the picture ???
But I see a narcissistic that's for sure
>>
>>42144818
walk up to them ask if they jelly, breh
>>
stare back
>>
When I catch some little weak dyel bitch staring at me (happens all the time) I stare back and then they look away. I catch them doing it again 90% of the time so this time I look back at them angry and pissed, they get the message
>>
File: IMG_1131.jpg (95KB, 750x1150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1131.jpg
95KB, 750x1150px
>>
File: 1496458997011.jpg (128KB, 831x639px) Image search: [Google]
1496458997011.jpg
128KB, 831x639px
>>42144818
I stare at the dipshits at my gym who spend 90% of their time taking selfies about the same way

Why, you intimidated when they're not mirin?
Jelly Cunts should only serve to fuel you on
>>
>>42144870
lol I'm gonna do dis
>>
>>42144818
they're just mirin
>>
>>42144855
>I don't know if you've seen her videos
no, I haven't. Link?
>>
File: smooth.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
smooth.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
>>42144818
Six months into training and got my first ever "jelly cunt" today (a dyel, I know, but still), interesting this thread appeared just now.
Feels good man, don't know why it bothers you.
>>
>think everyone is staring at you

This is legit a sign of autism, mate.
>>
>>42144818
ugly people don't exist unless they are directly inconveniencing me
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.