[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skinny fat noob here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1499999502465.png (290KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
1499999502465.png
290KB, 497x732px
>25 years old
>5'11 180 lbs
>haven't been to the gym in two years
>can't afford a gym membership right now saving every cent

I have a jump rope, 20 lbs dumbell weights, and a padded mat for sit-ups. Can I make any worthwhile progress by doing push-ups, overhead press, bent-over rows, and curls with the dumbells?

I also cannot go jogging because I live in a high-crime area with pitbulls every 10 feet. Is jump-roping a good alternative to jogging?
>>
>>42144535
Put the Dumbbells in your cargo pockets and hang yourself with the jump rope.
>>
Eat less, youre not skinny fat youre fat
go skele than lean bulk for eternity
>>
>>42144535
The ancient Greeks never had any weights and they were aesthetic as fuck.
Eat right and work hard and you'll make it, you won't have big lifts but you won't need them.
>>
>>42144556
Is 5'11 180 lbs actually fat? I wear 34 W jeans

So you think I should just focus on losing weight before focusing on exercise?
>>
>>42144566
They also went outside, and wrestled each other etc.
This kid would've been thrown onto the rocks.
>>
>>42144579
if you lose weight and then gain it back you gonna feel better and more confident.
>>
>>42144596
Yeah like I said, I live in Chicago with bad crime and a pitbull infestation. I try to go out of town to go hiking on the weekends.
>>
>>42144641
Get a set of catchers gear and go fight the pitbulls
>>
>>42144676
Honestly that sounds like an amazing workout.
>>
>>42144676
I'd like to just gas them
>>
>25
>cant afford a gym membership
i-is everything ok bro
>>
File: 1500073504624.jpg (91KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500073504624.jpg
91KB, 1080x720px
>that OP pic
>complains about how he's fat

Sounds about right
>>
>>42144579
nigga I am the same as you, height and weight, but I wear size 32 pants
I consider myself solidly fat, like 20% bf level fat

you are fat. deal with it.
>>
>>42144535
ok, ya wanna lose weight and get aesthetic
>you can do shit loads of exercises with dumbells, experiment
>do situps, planks, leg raises, and other core exercises every day (or every other day for starting)
>get a pullup bar (they're cheap at the stores), it will become your friend
do lots of body weight stuff, along with the normal pushups, pullups, and shit, experiment, try new things.
>use jump rope if you're trying to lose weight, it's good cardio (footwork bonus too)
Most important thing
WATCH WHAT YOU EAT KUNT
seriously, cut out sugars, eat 3 square meals, count those fucking macros, son.
But yeah, you can make progress, lots of it actually, I mean, have you seen those motherfuckers into Kalisthetics? That's all bodyweight shit, and they're fucking ripped.
Also, final note
Squats, and lunges
lots of them
>>
Take out a loan and go the gym you fucking faggot

I broke my ankle and I literally can't physically go to the gym and its making me mad, how much does a fucking gym membership cost anyway?

Mine costs 15 dollars per month
>>
>>42144566
>The ancient Greeks never had any weights
Patently false. They had their own dumbbell system, though the prevalence of it isn't exactly known
>>
>>42144535
Planet Fitness cost $10 a month and has everything you need to begin working out.
>>
>>42146975
lead singer of that band is literally like 5'0
>>
>>42144566
>The ancient Greeks never had any weights
Yes they had, they weren't dumber than you, in fact they were probably more intelligent considering how dysgenic we are.
It's true they were probably doing more gymnastic work though.

>>42144535
Watch your diet (record with myfitnesspal and then correct), buy yourself a pull-up bar and begin a bodyweight routine.

>Is jump-roping a good alternative to jogging?
It's different but if you can't run, yes it's good.
>>
>>42144535
That fucking face ... Looks like he's about to tear up. I kek every time
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.