[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sodium

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
Fucking jesus /fit/

Took a look at my MFP and im constantly going 1000-2000 mg of sodium over daily

Is this a problem? I drink a fuck ton of water
>>
File: Lord.jpg (59KB, 411x599px) Image search: [Google]
Lord.jpg
59KB, 411x599px
>>42141802
The only problem I see is your blasphemy! Do you not know that it is sinful to take thy Lord's name in vain? Do you know Jesus Christ died for your sins, and he was raised three days later? Jesus Christ was fully man and fully God, for God is in three persons, who are not eachother, but are all the same God, and One.
>>
>>42141802
Interested as well
>>
File: 1499996331137.jpg (4KB, 108x120px) Image search: [Google]
1499996331137.jpg
4KB, 108x120px
>>42141802
do you have blood work?

I
,m getting blood work tommorow

I increased my salt intake for a month now
>>
Sodium is toxic, anon. You need to mix it with chloride or you'll die
>>
Everything is oversalted. There was a study saying most people take over 10k sodium a day.
Just drink water and cut down on sodium if you dont want to look puffy
>>
>>42141928
i've been meaning to do one fuck

will it detect shit for me automatically or will i have to ask them to check the shit im worried about?
>>
>>42141933
kek
>>42141941
also this OP. I used to /nosalt/ (not adding any salt, processed food obv has a lot of salt), then I started adding it to my meals. Got my blood pressure done after a month of that and my diastolic was up to 82 when it was 74 before. Not a big deal, I know, the salt makes a difference. Im back on /nosalt/.
>>
File: do it for Him.png (702KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
do it for Him.png
702KB, 1024x731px
>>42141842
My nigga
>>
>>42142069
tips on how to no salt? i thought i got my diet straight but this shit worries me

ik to stay away from junk and processed food. but how the fuck do you deal with meat?
>>
1000-2000 mg over your daily limit or is that the amount of total sodium you consume per day? You can consume up to 2500mg with no problems.
>>
How does salt affect you generally? Does it affect your aesthetics at all?
>>
>>42142126
im eating >2500

im going to change my diet im scared as fuck
>>
>>42142153
If you consume too much sodium your face will look more bloated because of liquid retention.
>>
>>42142171
does anyone have any photos of this
>>
>>42142121
To make your meats better, palatable?
Spices. Cayanne, black pepper, dried basil, oregano, cumin, chili peppers...
Oils. Olive, safflower, sunflower, sesame, peanut, coconut, avocado...
Some meats are naturally higher than average in sodium, like pork.
Remember that some oils have a lot of sodium anyway, like margarine, butter.
>>
File: Tryin real hard not to laugh.jpg (34KB, 617x581px) Image search: [Google]
Tryin real hard not to laugh.jpg
34KB, 617x581px
>>42141933
You fuck
>>
>>42141941
Is there anything other than looking puffy to sodium intake?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.