[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Build a strong physique!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: klokov.jpg (14KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
klokov.jpg
14KB, 239x211px
Hey guys,

I lift since one year (5-6 times a week usually) and made pretty good progress on strength and size, but my routine don't suit me anymore (kinda bored of the routine I'm currently on) and I want to try something new.
My current routine is strong lift with accessory bodybuilding exercise 4 times a week (every 2 days) and 1 or 2 days of cardio.

I want to try something new, and want a strong physique ( take the picture for exemple) : big shoulder/traps/upper pec, strong core, and legs that goes along with the upper body (not disproportionate).

I was thinking to Squat 2 times per week, deadlift once a week, but don't know what to do with the bench/OHP programming, and the bodybuilding aspect of the training.
In fact, I want to keep a bodybuilding aspect in my training, not really do isolation exercises, but I love doing arms/shoulders/back exercices like curl, CGBP, Pullups, lateral shoulder raises, etc...

I can go to the gym everyday, I love doing that, and I love doing cardio to keep my body lean.

So if you can suggest me some routines, it will be great!
>>
>>42141325
cool, good for you.
>>
>>42141603
Actually I was seeking for advices ;)
>>
>>42141325
Snatch, Clean, Jerk, Squat

Do variations of these exercises if you want to look like Dima
>>
>>42142656

I was more seeking a powerlifting style routine, but maybe I'll give a try to olympic style training. what about the frequency on those lifts?
>>
>>42142729
Would you do powerlifting if you wanted to look like a gymnast? No? Then why would you do it to look like a weightlifter?

Look for the LSUS weightlifting program.
Practice the classic lifts for 30-60 minutes each day before you lift
Results.
>>
>>42142778

I don't want to look like Klokov, it was just an exemple of a "strong" physique for me ;)

Thanks for the tips, I'll have a look on this
>>
http://www.jtsstrength.com/articles/2013/07/01/weightlifting-and-physique/
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.