[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people think humans evolved to eat meat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: coweatsKFC.jpg (111KB, 1470x938px) Image search: [Google]
coweatsKFC.jpg
111KB, 1470x938px
Carnivores like wolves and meat eating omnivores like bears can eat and digest fatty meat without bad health effects

When plant eating animals like rabbits and mice are fed fatty meat in the lab, it raises their cholesterol and clogs their arteries

When humans eat fatty meat it raises their cholesterol and clogs their arteries.

Really activates my almonds
>>
>>42139949
Because the extra calories and nutrients gained from cooking meat was the catalyst for out brains evolving higher cognitive capacities, you Goddamn moron.
>>
>>42139967
>replying to bait
>not atleast saging
>>
>>42139967
This
OP couldn't even google shit
>>
>>42139949
Wr have this thread every da-.. hour
>>
>>42139949
I WOKE UP IN A NEW BUGGATI
>>
>>42139967
Acdtually, it was the meat between the bones of animals that give us the deveolpment of the brain.
>>
>>42139995
Its viable information lots of vegans/vegetarians seem to not know. Troll or not, I truly doubt OP realized meat helped spur our evolution
>>
>>42139949
It only activates your almonds because your understanding of both cholesterol and atherosclerosis are flawed.
>>
Because the meat our ancestors ate wasn't the unhealthy shit full of hormones that we have these days.
>>
>>42139949
I know this is bait, but I'll still drop a little piece of info for other anons.
Cholesterol is not the cause of clogged arteries, it is the body's way of responding to too much inflammation in the veins, by using it as a patch. The way to avoid this is to prevent this inflammation in the first place. So make sure you get plenty of veggies and fruits, NO3 sources, and healthy fats. Blaming cholesterol for heart/vascular problems is like blaming band-aids for your bleeding finger.
Furthermore, cholesterol is crucial for many processes in the body, especially testosterone production. Eat your cholesterol guys.
>>
>>42140134
But humans don't need to eat cholesterol. we can produce it on our own and regulate it.
Eating cholesterol rich sources like animal products will raise your risk factors for heart disease.

>>42139967
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgmfRUwqGy4
>>
>>42139967
Cooked starches proved a bigger role in brain evolution.
>>
>>42140213
>humans invented cooking BEFORE they got smart, guys
>>
>>42140203
> skinny, b12-deficient herbivore explains how it was actually complex carbs that fueled brain development
> completely disregards the actual neuroscience that article linked to

hahahaha oh wow
>>
>>42140227
>Implying meat can be eaten raw without getting sick
Holy fuck you're a moronic unevolved monkey who pull together merely enough intelligence just to shitpost on 4chan
>>
>>42140203
>>42140134
also humans evolved into having higher colesterol rates without trouble
>>
>>42142029
tartare?
sushi?
rare steak?
>>
>other apes eat meat
>>
No one evolved to do anything. Evolution doesn't have a direction, it just goes with whatever's most beneficial at the time.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.