[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>almost 11pm >tired as fuck >914 calories remaining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1360.jpg (130KB, 977x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1360.jpg
130KB, 977x423px
>almost 11pm
>tired as fuck
>914 calories remaining
>>
accept that today was a cut day and bulking is a meme, just eat at maintenance tomorrow

t. happens to me all the time
>>
What's the downside of not eating enough calories if you are trying to lose weight?

Is that shit about your body plateauing because it thinks you are starving real?
>>
>not hallucinating goku and rich piana sitting next to you yelling at you to finish all your meals
>>
>>42139007
>boohoo I can't eat for no reason

Dude, just eat, how long are you gonna be up for? Only 20 mins? MEAL PREP dummy, KNOW your gonna eat enough next time, don't make the same mistake

Skellys who can't bulk confuse the heck outa me, I can barely comprehend how much fatties eat, but food tastes nice, so I get that. What the fuck is wrong with skellys?
>>
>>42139007
Put a carton of whole milk next to your bed with a straw in it so you keep bulking while laying down
>>
>>42139007
If you seriously cant bulk effortlessly JUST kys
You are a little dyel weakling with shit tier genetics that isnt meant to be big
Just get some nerd degree and get a rich geek or smth

Too weak for bulking = shit tier kys genetics
>>
>>42139441
believe it or not if youre not a fat fuck it isnt fun to gorge yourself past hunger , then eat every 2-3hrs so you never feel hunger anymore

im on my way from 115 to 150lbs rn (currently 143) and i wanna kms
>>
Eating the same calories and macros every day is a complete and utter meme
>>
>>42139007
caloric count should be averaged over a week, it doesnt matter if you miss your target for one day, considering that you theoretically have 6 more to fix it.
>>
>>42139515
with that logic you can fast for 3 days and bulk for 4 and make gains
>>
>>42139523
Make gains in 4 days and lose them again in 3 days
>>
>>42139523
thats true tho.

the problem is that if you eat that little for days in a row your workouts will be really affected due to feel weak as shit
>>
>>42139007
9 SCOOPS CMON
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.