[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sig/ - Self Improvement General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 37

File: sig.jpg (952KB, 1763x2034px) Image search: [Google]
sig.jpg
952KB, 1763x2034px
Marble and sculptor edition

How did you improve yourself today, anon?

Sticky:
http://4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki//sig/_sticky
>>
>tfw default to living in room
>tfw need social interaction in order to get anywhere in life

How to fix? I can handle myself fine when actually out but getting out is the hard part
>>
>>42136469
just picked up 4 hour workweek. How the fuck has it flown under my radar? its so much more of a self-help book than a finance one
>>
>>42136469
How do I make my voice louder? I have a weak voice. When I try to project my voice it's not loud, just normal.
>>
>>42136678
Do like Demosthenes and practice talking with pebbles in your mouth
>>
File: 1490190027511.jpg (70KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490190027511.jpg
70KB, 720x960px
>>42136469
meditate
>>
How do I meet people.

I just want friends, like someone to go for a beer with on a friday night and shoot the shit

But I live in a country far from everyone I know
>>
>>42136634
it wont be easy. you have two options.
>reconnect with old friends
or
>find a hobby, then go to hobby meetups for that hobby

Some people like you and I are naturally introverted and this becomes more of a job than a natural life skill.
>>
>>42136715
I live in a dorm on campus so it's not like I'm stuck at home, the thing is just that I'm on good enough speaking terms with most people to get along with everyone but not enough to get invited to any events or really get noticed
>>
>gave wrong address for my patakara coming from Japan, won't get it for several weeks now

Guess I'll just keep mewing.

Someone in one of these threads recommended castor oil to make your eyebrows fuller. Anyone got experience with this? Been putting it on my brows for 5 days now.
>>
>>42136664
Tim Ferris is the bomb, I love his podcast

>>42136733
No way castor oil can be healthy, anon
>>
File: 1498706316112.png (4KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
1498706316112.png
4KB, 183x275px
>>42136775
>vegetable oil
>unhealthy
>>
>>42136788
polyunsaturated fats have many double bonds whih are easily oxidized, leading to free radicals and inflammation, and also tend to have high levels of omega6 fatty acids which are bad
>>
I have not seen this thread before. I should check /fit/ more often. This is my jam.

I am starting language classes next week for learning a new language.
Also just joined a reputable MMA gym so that I have some cardio to go with my lifting.
>>
>>42136715
>find a hobby, then go to hobby meetups for that hobby

This should be copypasted into the OP of every /sig/ thread. Getting hobbies is in the sticky, but that's not good enough.
>>
My daily routine

Wake up 7am

Gym 7:30-9:30

Work 11:00-7:00

Home: Play piano, learn to make music

sleep:11:00pm

Also I want to start learning a language too

Hopefully I will reduce my hours at work soon, and maybe work from home a bit more.

It's tough but I think i can do it
>>
>>42136836
What sort of hobbies are there for non-athletic people?
>>
If a girl jokingly picks on you, does that mean she likes you? Does it mean anything?

Better yet, can somebody just explain flirting to me, ie when it's acceptable, when it's being done to you, how to do it, etc?
>>
>>42136884
it could mean it, it could not, like girls are crazy

with flirting, if with a group of people just playfully tease and be nice to all girls, if one on one then you can flirt a bit more

Nothing makes a girl like you more than the idea you like her friends more than her
>>
Been steadily losing weight for the past week since I started. Combining calorie counting on MFP with IF and it feels great since I used to skip breakfast anyway.
Not a huge fatty, but started at 140lbs and am down to 136.5lbs. Female at 5'3" and my goal is 115lbs since that's what I was healthily in high school
>>
>>42136937
girl

wat r u doin here

wat r u improving?

ps you're beautiful inside and out
>>
File: 1497837020289.jpg (27KB, 295x362px) Image search: [Google]
1497837020289.jpg
27KB, 295x362px
Any practical guides to improving your sexuality?
>>
>>42136937
I love IF because I do not want to waste money buying food when I am at work/uni and I don't want to carry food in my bag all day and eat things that have been sitting in a warm bag for 5 hours.

>>42136959
Sexuality? Do you mean like performance? Kegels are good for both genders.
>>
>>42136865
>non-athletic
>on /fit/

First of all, what the fuck?

First and a half of all, consider joining a light activity group like day hikers, mall walkers, urban cyclists, frisbee golfers or a yoga class.

Second of all, there's musical instruments, crafting(there are so many kinds of crafting, it's insane), board games, wine tasting, Toastmasters, community gardening, fishing, geocaching, rock collecting, book clubs, come on, man, just pick a thing you like and do it with other people.
>>
>>42136884
Could go either way, but you should go along with it and pick on her too, it builds rapport and could lead to a better friendship or even a relationship

>>42136946
Just wanted to regain control of an aspect of my life, and build discipline. I really let go in the last 6 years and realised my esteem was very low because I knew I lost control, so taking responsibility again
>>
>>42136982
>relationship

uhhh lol, silly girl
>>
>>42137051
Or a fuck, up to you hah
>>
>>42136884
>>>rsd

seriously it's not just a meme - if you look into it deep enough you'll get the nuances of it beyond what normalfags or guys on here who only dabbled in it won't get. I literally had no concept of how attractiveness works or how to flirt or social cues from girls or anything and now I'm considered good with girls by my friends
>>
File: 1292471184147.jpg (2MB, 1324x1101px) Image search: [Google]
1292471184147.jpg
2MB, 1324x1101px
What calendars do you guys use?

I have been using google calendar but it annoys me with some of its missing features.
>no way to add travel times unless you manually add a "travel" event
>when adding ics calendar subscriptions you cannot selectively hide/filter irrelevant events
>no easy way to number weeks (seriously, why is there no option to create an event with a name followed by the instance of said event, then I could just name the event week and it would automatically populate as week 1, week 2, week 3, etc)
>>
How do you stop fearing death which will come in 60 years or so and learn to enjoy the present for what it is? I'm just way too caught up with the fear of wasting my youth that I don't enjoy it and it's destroying my mental happiness
>>
>>42137617
>this guy doesn't plan to live forever
Just be as healthy as you can and hope you live long enough healthy enough that you can take advantage of future anti-aging treatments until the point that you can become immortal.

And if you end up dying at some point along the way then who gives a fuck, you will be dead so you wont care.
>>
Started exercising, meditating, listening to Jordan Peterson and trying to sort myself out, mewing/facial exercises and using ultimeyes for sick vision.

Gonna add dual-n-back for better WM/IQ, dancing (club dancing), do a social anxiety course (don't think I have it, but can always improve) and learn how to study hardcore for hours.

To add long-term: Martial arts, parkour and learning Spanish (already bilingual, want to be at least trilingual).
>>
>>42137113

What courses do you recommend from RSD?
>>
File: 454518780.jpg (75KB, 748x492px) Image search: [Google]
454518780.jpg
75KB, 748x492px
hi /sig/. I have a new gym oneitis, just want to share because usually my autism would prevent me from talking to her but she was just too pretty to ignore

>really cute girl who looks like Natalie Dormer at my gym starts working out in front of me, she keeps moving to machines near me so I think she might dig me
>make up some bullshit advice for the machine she's using to start a conversation with her
>we chat for a bit, I forgot to ask for her number because I was too anxious but she was like "my name's laura by the way" and in my autism I said "Like Laura Croft?" and she giggled

I hope I see her again /sig/. I don't think I'll ever look into the PUA stuff on the internet because I might be naive but shit like "negging" makes me want to vomit and I would never want to play mental tricks on someone I'm in love with. But any advice on being myself would be appreciated.
>>
>>42137703
>I would never want to play mental tricks on someone I'm in love with
HOL THE FUCK UP
Now don't go head over fucking heels immediately. Play it cool.
>>
>>42137135
>tfw thought this image is a meme
>been changing my habits, way of thinking so much last year, I realized it's true

I guess you need to change old system once you realize it only gives you security, but not what you crave for
>>
>>42137703
play it cool faggot

your still a sperg at heart

look just b urself
>>
>>42136713
I assume you know the local language... so either just go out as normal. Or study like mad the local language. Talk to hired guns up at the bar - bartender, etc.. as ice breaker.. then just like anywhere else. Hope you didnt swallow the meme that international travel is going to instafix your social awkwardness? Im easily a couple 1000 miles from too.
>>
File: IMHO-106.jpg (56KB, 500x606px) Image search: [Google]
IMHO-106.jpg
56KB, 500x606px
Went to the park did barstarzz stuff in 106 degree weather and didnt die.

About to study mandarin for a hour or two.

Throw out stuff I no longer use / need takes up space - going minimalist because I am leaving to go back to USA and cant bring all this shit with me.
Studying some business books.
Finish with a podcast or artofmanliness.com
got a BJ in the morning so I dont need to spend the day jacking off... which is a win.
>>
>tfw are close friends with at least 10 girls
>tfw go out with them for a lot of stuff
>tfw have explicitly been friendzoned by all of them

wut do lads?
>>
>>42137933
I don't, I should study I guess

I didn't swallow any memes, I just wanted to do something with my life I guess
>>
>>42137978
>podcast
What podcasts my man?
>>
>>42137988
Find a girl to date, you're not gonna date either of those.
>>
>>42136884
>>42137113
>>42137694
this tbqh, I used to laugh at that pick up scene until I found RSDMax, not a shill, don't buy his stuff

he takes it away from pick up and looks more at making you an 'alpha male' naturally, his program 'The Natural' literally changed my life, you can find torrents for it online
>>
>>42138291
Is there a not-torrent for his stuff anywhere? I'd honestly really like to have a look at it but uni wifi doesn't allow for torrents
>>
>>42138362
well you can buy it if you want but it's about $200 I think

here's his yt channel, I know there's a lot of 'pick-up' stuff but what he teaches is natural attractiveness, not just saying the right things

https://www.youtube.com/user/RSDMaximilian/videos
>>
>>42138291
>'The Natural' literally changed my life
word, same here... that whole thing about voice - seeking approval, neutral, aggressive, and normal/chill... fucking brilliant.
HAVE NO FEAR... the claw is HEEEEERE!!!
>>
>>42138433
when I have a stable job I'm definitely going to donate some money to him, he deserves it
>>
>>42138448
debating turning my little nephew on to this stuff... he's 16 now.. I dunno, maybe let him fuck up a dozen times first.
on topic: cleaned out my social media shit today, deleted instagram and twatter.. fuck that bullshit.
>>
>>42138538
failure is part of it, once you realise that nothing bad will happen if you fail it helps you be more confident, at least in my experience

I think it's good to have an instagram, but twitter can fuck off - binned that long ago
>>
>>42138538
Facebook is ok for events and keeping in touch with a few people, instagram is retarded superficial bullshit. Never even seen the point of twitter
>>
>>42138291

What about the blueprint vs the natural?
>>
>>42136977
where do you find these groups, i've looked at meetup:

>consider joining a light activity group like day hikers, mall walkers, Toastmasters
filled with much older people than me. I'd prefer to make friends with people in my age group

>urban cyclists, frisbee golfers, geocaching, crafting(there are so many kinds of crafting, it's insane), book clubs, community gardening, fishing, rock collecting,
not really active in my area

>or a yoga class.
do i talk to people (girls) here, won't they think i'm there just to hit on them

>musical instruments,
how can this be a meetup? i don't play any, would i join a group and show them how bad i am at an instrument i'm learning? same with language learning meetups or programming meetups

>board games
only one with some people close to my age
>>
>>42137617
Death can come anytime, prepare for it.
>>
>>42138677
>do i talk to girls here, won't they think i'm there just to hit on them
You are talking to whoever the fuck you like, whenever the fuck you like.
This is being Alpha, being attractiv. Dont Focus o success, Focus on what you want and do it. Success will come if you do what you want and feel.
>>
>>42137703
>I don't think I'll ever look into the PUA stuff on the internet because I might be naive but shit like "negging" makes me want to vomit and I would never want to play mental tricks on someone I'm in love with. But any advice on being myself would be appreciated.

Be your self faggot, you are certainly not going to make it.
To make it, you must be attractiv, to be attractiv you must be natural an Alpha, if you are not an Alpha (and believe me you are Not) and want to be one, you must atleast start acting like one... but here is the Problem you just dont want to act like an Alpha...
There is no salvation to those who dont want to Change something, there is no salvation who those who fear.

Fuck i feel like im falling for a bait... if you are real, i hope you luck, but dont expect too much.

Be your self faggot.
>>
Any tips how to do the wim hof breathing technique?
I simply cant get myself to breathe out less than I breathe in.
>>
>>42136469
How do I stop focusing on differences?
I feel as though I have great difficulty making friends because I push them away with these thoughts that they couldn't possibly understand me and wouldn't enjoy the things that I do.
>>
>>42139185
The most useful advice I have gained from studying the PUA community is not even specific to picking up girls; it is to be direct with people about your intentions and desires and to ultimately OWN your actions.

Alphas are known to take responsibility for their actions, but in order to take responsibility for your actions you have to be in control of your actions first and make conscious decisions. I was the alpha-beta guy for a while, I was handsome, made good money, and had a good sense of style. I could start a conversation with anyone but even when I knew girls were interested in me, I would try to separate myself from seeming too interested, which ended up with me appearing not interested at all.

I knew this was a problem but I didn't change until this happened...

I met a girl at through some mutual friends. She was my literal 10/10. A beautiful Italian girl with long curly hair, a thick curvy body, who had a pretty decent job for a 19 year old and was also going to college full-time, supporting herself through it all. She had recently broke up with her on/off boyfriend because he cheated on her. After I first met her one of our mutual friends texted me and said that she won't stop talking about me.

I get her number, we go out and get some sushi and go for a stroll. Great conversation, great night. We get back to her car and she picks a flower off of a bush and gives it to me. I hug her, even though I can tell she wants me to kiss her. I tell her we'll hang out again soon. We leave, she texts me later that night, "Are you home safe? Sleep tight *kiss emoji*" - and I don't reply. The next day she texts me and I don't reply. I don't want to seem too eager, right?

4 days later I text her back and ask her if she wants to grab a drink. She says yes, sends me her address to pick her up, and we go out. We have a drink or 2, run into some of my friends, then some of her friends, and eventually decide to head out.

(follow up post coming)
>>
>>42138583
can't comment on the blueprint, haven't used it
>>
>>42139534
We get back to her house and smoke a joint, turn on a movie and eventually fuck. We have sex in her bed, take a shower and she gives me a blowjob, then have sex again after the shower. It's pure bliss to me, my dream girl totally giving herself to me.

The next morning I wake up and she made some pancakes and coffee for me. I eat, thank her, we make out and touch each other for a bit before I leave to go to work.

We see each other couple days, going on dates but mostly going to each others apartments and banging it out. All is well as far as I'm concerned. She keeps trying to move us forward to being a "couple", pushes for me to meet her family, pushes to meet my family. I'm turned on by it, she wants to be in my life.

Well after about 2 months I show up to her apartment and she's crying. I ask what's up and she tells me that I'm going to leave her if she says it. I assure her that it's all good.

Turns out that after our first "date night" getting sushi, the one where I didn't make a move, and then ghosted on her? Yeah turns out she slept with her ex after that happened. She explains that she assumed I wasn't interested in her because I didn't make a move and because I didn't reply to any of her texts afterwards.

I felt like I got cucked.

I tried to play it cool but it honestly ate away at me. I had insecurities before and this made me feel pretty bad about myself. Eventually I broke up with her, despite her being absolutely crazy about me, I just couldn't do it. She stalked me for MONTHS afterwards. We still fucked intermittently, but I did my best to treat her as a piece of ass instead of somebody to commit to.

The lesson is this: If you like a girl, make it clear. Don't fear rejection. Make the first move. Be decisive, be the guy that takes responsibility for his life because he knows that he is also in control of his actions and can do *literally* anything, at any time.
>>
>>42139534
Hope your Story went good,
i always advice, if you want to kiss her do it!
I always try to kiss a Girl on the first date, not because someone tells me i should, but cause i want and feel too.
>>
>>42138677
>The most useful advice I have gained from studying the PUA community is not even specific to picking up girls; it is to be direct with people about your intentions and desires and to ultimately OWN your actions.

this tbqh, I managed to negotiate an £8k increase in my salary just by realising my worth and taking direct action

it's why RSD is RSD - Real Social Dynamics - once you learn the dynamics of social interactions you can use it to your advantage
>>
>>42139636
People will respect you for making the attempt. People will respect you when you make your desires known and boldly take action to make your desires reality.

Get used to being bold in real life, in your every day actions. Spread your legs wide when you sit down, walk in the middle of the isle at the grocery store, take up space, speak louder, walk around without a shirt when possible, change in the locker room and let your balls hang out for as long as you like - don't be the timid loser who turns around in the corner to put on his boxers.

GOOD LUCK FRIENDS
>>
>>42139636
... I can't stand people like you, you fucking idiot. PUAs are incredibly pathetic living memes. You have no one to blame but yourself, and instead of owning your mistake and talking it out, you dump her.

I hope you're single and suffer loneliness for the rest of your days, prick. And yes, I am triggered.
>>
I improved my reaction time from 300 to 250 on average over the last 2 days.
still feels slow as fuck and I know I can do better
>>
>>42137617
>>42137643
yeah this, if you live long enough it will be even possbile to reverse aging.
>>
>>42139703
The entire story is about ou're dumb dude, twning my mistake and about not making the same mistake ever again.

I did dump her, and I did it because I felt uncomfortable in the relationship. I felt like she "got one over on me". Why would I stick around when being with her makes me feel insecure? I took action to change my life for the better. That relationship taught me a LOT about life and love. I'm very happy it happened, but I made the right choice by leaving.
>>
>>42138677
>excuses, excuses, excuses

Interesting that you didn't invent an excuse for not just playing a real sport, while you were at it.

>I'd prefer to make friends with people in my age group
>do i talk to people (girls) here, won't they think i'm there just to hit on them
>would i join a group and show them how bad i am at an instrument i'm learning? same with language learning meetups or programming meetups

You're narrow-minded and scared of humiliation. Talking to new kinds of people and risking your ego around them will expand your world and make you a stronger person.
>>
>>42139636
She fucked her ex when you two weren't even together or banging yet and you're so insecure you dumped her over it? Lmao what a loser. You're never going to be happy, you're just going to keep finding excuses to sabotage your relationships over inane bullshit.
>>
>>42139729
You know what m8, I apologise. It was harsh and pretty disrespectful. Just a friend of mine invested in the whole PUA thing and it ruined him. He was insecure and a bit socially awkward, but once he went into that crap, no one wanted to be around him, and he was this smug joke.

Respect to you for learning from the mistakes made and investing in growing as a person. I wish you luck in your journey and hope you find happiness in yourself and the right partner that earns your trust and respect.

Again, I apologise for being a prick.
>>
>>42136977
I didn't have any real social recreational activity other than BJJ, and I wanted something non-athletic, so I got into a board game Meetup.

No regrets. Good way to meet a diverse set of people in your city, make friends and have fun with others instead of sitting in your room playing Vidya.
>>
>>42139703
>I can't stand people who are assertive

t. Beta
>>
>>42139784
... How was he assertive? They weren't a couple, he played hard to get. She went and got fucked elsewhere.

Fuck off teen.
>>
How do you categorize your goals?

I have

>Money
>Body/Health
>Social
>>
>>42139713
Sounds interesting, what are you using to improve/test it?
>>
I ate breakfast today and went to the gym this morning
But I also stayed up all night so
>>
>>42139769
It made me feel bad about myself, but not cause I tried to pin her as a slut or anything like that. It made me feel bad because I was too chicken shit to make a move. I broke up with her because I wanted to test myself in more experiences so that I could prove to myself that I was no longer that guy that's too afraid to take control.

I was a loser for sure! No disputing that. I'm very happy now. I'm very comfortable in my own skin.
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 500x693px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 500x693px
What is a better time management system 50 min and 10 min break, or two hours and a one hour break. I'm studying for the CPA exam and I have to study for about 8 hours a day to be on track.
>>
>>42139885
I compartmentalize my life into a few main categories

>Aesthetics
This includes hygiene and grooming, fashion, fitness/body, and my "lifestyle" image

>Finance
My job, my investments, my savings. Personal things that help me feel financially secure.

>Relationships
This is my family, my friends, my wife and daughter, my social skills, etc

>Health
I like cooking new dishes, learning about nutrition, meditation and relaxation, medicine, going out to restaurants

>Hobbies
Photography and filmmaking, cars, boats, various other things

These overlap, working out is a hobby but also aesthetics, my finances sometimes dictate my hobbies, my relationships integrate with my health, etc.
>>
>>42139534
>>42139636
when a hot woman is giving you a lot of sex like that it's because she just fucked an alpha and now her hormones are pushing her to seduce a suitable beta cuck provider
>>
>>42139816
lmao don't cry brother
>>
>>42136865
Rock climbing gym. It's something you pretty much have to do with other people and they're typically gonna make you take an intro class with other new people. You don't have to be super athletic either. The nature of the activity will make you make friends. Just one example.
>>
>>42137703

>she was like "my name's laura by the way" and in my autism I said "Like Laura Croft?"

kek'd hard
>>
>>42136634
Don't close doors in your house, move stuff that's ordinarily in your room across your apartment/house. Get used to having to do work for things. Start cooking, get out of the house to go to the grocery store. Get used to being around other people. Find things you enjoy doing that require being outside of the house. Start doing those things. Get used to talking to other people. Practice eye contact. Get used to looking people in the eye without feeling awkward or overly personal. Find a church if you're religious, a Quaker meeting house or a meditation center for Zen Buddhism if you're not. Meet up with the people there and get to know them. Eye contact, focus on the face, get to know them. Speak normally. Don't try to mimic people, just ask them simple questions and when they want to talk, just listen. People enjoy being around listeners more than people who can talk a lot.
>>
File: WP_20170411_19_30_09_Pro.jpg (786KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170411_19_30_09_Pro.jpg
786KB, 2592x1456px
>got a job
>moved out from parents house

Im trying to live a minimalistic lifestyle but I feel empty. I've ditched my tv, computer and tablet. In my spare time I read books from the library, go to the gym, cook and yadda yadda. Not much else going on. I just dont feel happy. Anyone got ideas? Sometime i just feel like buying a new gamingstation so I can play games with my brother and cousin.. But at the same time I know that will make my progress in the real life stop.
>>
I'm currently drowning myself in stoic philosophy like Epictetus etc. It helps life be more bearable. Also I've resumed learning German and started smalltalking with people at work (I'm a postman)
>>
>>42141423
Videogames can add value to your life as long as you do it in moderation.
Persona 5 teaches you how to live a rich life, and its designed to be played over short periods.
>>
>>42138538
Teach him and take him to a fair or carnival. You got to guide them but you got to let them experience failing. Encourage them to see how many rejections he can get. Its mostly a technique to get the shyness away. Taught my little cousin, so proud of him.
>>
>>42136469
Raised the monitors on my desk at work because I realized I was craning my neck to see them. I am trying to be more aware of my posture in general.
>>
>>42137703
>"my name's laura by the way" and in my autism I said "Like Laura Croft?" and she giggled
really not that bad, you seem like an ok person. the more you fret about it, the more anxious you'll be on the next encounter, the more awkward it will be.
if your autism made that comment, youll be fine. just dont put too much thought in to it
>>
File: 1497660969868.jpg (191KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497660969868.jpg
191KB, 640x360px
>>42136469
Alright brehs, I am looking to do some shrimp here in the not so distant future. I am looking to get some extreme sorting out of this.

Any advice or experiences with psychedelics?
>>
Passed driving test the other day. Feels good
>>
>>42137703

when the fuck is this shit going to happen to me
>>
>>42141987
when u learn to be urself :^)
>>
>>42139686
What if I want to pursue my goals but don't want to be a cunt who thinks others shouldn't be able to go through an aisle?
>>
>>42141423
I have an Xbone for the sole reason of staying connected to uni/highschool friends, I play a few games each weekend to catch up.
The bantz are fun and I can still fuck their shit up even though I can only afford max 3 nights of playing, and not for too long.
>>
>>42138583
Don't get the blueprint, its bloated and a little outdated
>>
>>42139636
>thinking a girl who went on one date with you owes you her exclusivity
>breaking up with her months later because of it

I really am being genuine when I say you sound like a mentally handicapped faggot
>>
What are hobbies/activities that bring a lot of benefits?

lifting has countless benefits
starting a business too

any other ideas? I thought about programming, but at the end I don't even know for what I can use it. I don't want to waste time.
>>
File: 1426786697873.gif (497KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1426786697873.gif
497KB, 500x375px
>>42136469
>How did you improve yourself today, anon?

I asked a girl out
>>
>>42143007
Good for you brah
>>
>>42142840
Get into art and start making art. It's essentially philosophy on roids, and you can meet so many people through it
>>
>>42143046
Yeah, I have a urge to create something. I'm not sure what I want to do though, so I guess I'll start with the purest art, drawing, right?

Also I'm a brainlet, so could you explain why it is philosophy on roids?
And how do I meet new people there, with art classes?
>>
>>42136713
Go to church. You'll find new people there to hang out with.
>>
>>42143007
What did she say?
>>
File: 1483704963379.png (433KB, 482x544px) Image search: [Google]
1483704963379.png
433KB, 482x544px
>>42143490
in short, it was a no.

Which is what I expected, really - but I wanted to ask because

1) you don't know for sure unless you ask
2) I could feel myself becoming more interested in her - asking now and getting rejected is better than long term pining
3) rejection helps you grow as a person (to a point. I've not really asked many girls out in my life and need to face rejection better).

Hopefully nothing's changed otherwise between us - we've been increasingly good friends over the last couple of months, and we still work together.

The reason I waited a couple of months is because she was seeing someone until about a month ago.
>>
>>42143097
That's a good place to start. My comment was pretty ambigious so I don't mind clarifying at all. What I meant is that a lot of people who seek personal development, especially on fit, will read philosophical texts and stop there. Personally I find that engaging with profound works of art has a similar but far stronger effect on me as reading philosophy. It's because ideas don't always translate well through words, but they can translate clearly in terms of emotion. Art also improves upon philosophy as it adds a social aspect. One of the easiest ways to connect with someone is to discuss a movie, book, etc that bears significance to that person. Essentially, I've found that art allows you to find people who wish to share the same emotions as you. It's typically advised on here to just go out and talk to people if you want to be social, but I find that what has benefitted me the most socially is developing an artistic passion. As for meeting people, I talked to people around me who I knew were involved in the arts about their fields. Like I became friends with someone by talking about their acting, with someone else about their filmmaking, and so forth. And from there I was able to get involved in their fields and meet even more people.
To clarify, by art, I mean movies, books, paintings, etc
>>
>>42139885

5 Main Areas
These are goals, and habits I try to implement on a weekly basis.

1. Body
-This is stuff like diet, muay thai, lifting, meditation, yoga, stress-relief, salsa dancing, proper hygiene, good fashion skills, drug use.

2. Brain

-Reading, educational documentaries and podcasts, self-inquiry and reflection, university classes, connecting with intelligent people and leaving behind stupid people, quitting habits that ruin the brain, eating brain health foods, chess, emotional intelligence, and picking up a new skill once a week.

3. Social

I divide this up into two sections: Women and Non-Women

Non-women is relationships with myself, my family, my friends, social circles, social media, and replacing shit people with good people.

Women is developing pick-up skills, quitting porn and limiting masturbation, getting over my breakup, having a threesome, getting better at sex, taking care of my fwbs, good online dating profile, and having good hygiene/fashion.

4. Money

-Earning a sustainable passive income, spending time each day to learn a new skill, and work on my cyber business, minimalism, figuring out average expenses, investments, retirement planning, etc, etc.

5. Spirituality and Actualization

Meditation, spiritual yoga, visualizations, life purpose, reprogramming the subconscious mind, studying spiritual teachers, psychadelic and spiritual retreats, new age stuff like lucid dreaming, astral projection, hypnosis, etc., breathing, getting rid of addictions, praying, following a list of virtues, minimalism, positive afffirmtions, and fucktons more.

So, for hobbies, that gets included in the brain section. I'm wanting to learn poker, massages, and singing.

I've been putting all my focus on intellect, body, and social because of college. I haven't had much time to do spiritual and money stuff.
>>
>>42136812
Then keep them cool and stored airtight so they don't oxidize.
>>
What's the best way to learn how to code?

Also, what language should I learn? I'm going into finance so I want a language that can contribute to my work immensely going forward.

Big thanks.
>>
File: actually delta.jpg (182KB, 785x700px) Image search: [Google]
actually delta.jpg
182KB, 785x700px
>>42136469
Studied more Infantry knowledge, lifted, ate well,picked up the guitar again and kept learning
It's been a good day

> pic related, want to be them one day
>>
>>42139686
This is exactly the advice i realized when i read Alexander the great biography and observing my alpha friends.
Its the boldness but it goes deeper than your advice
how do i truly be bold and assertive?
>>
>>42143924
I like your areas, it seems very similar to mine however i just keep procrastinating at doing it. Feel like i have lurked enough and downloaded enough information to conquer the world and there is no where to go now except on doing it
>>
File: 1470412684681.jpg (46KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
1470412684681.jpg
46KB, 400x550px
>>42144549

bro read inside delta force. real fit/lit shit. They not only do a ton of fit shit but intelligence work too. there was this part where to operateors had to go undercover as lovers to gather intel. youll love it bro
>>
>>42137703
If you talked to a cute girl and she giggled. YOU DO NOT HAVE AUTISM
>>
>>42145303
I submitted a packet to go to Ranger school, actually read that awhile back when I was just a new Private

It motivated the shit out of me for some reason, so I just work my ass off in hopes of doing coolguy stuff for my country
>>
>>42136469
>want to lift so i can build muscle
>cant get fit cause i have no muscle
Help
>>
>>42139636
thats a gay ass story
>>
If you have depression, read Burn's book 'Feeling good, the new mood therapy'

No emotional crap, but it teaches you reason to overcome your emotional reactions and depression.
>>
>>42145420
Overcome your pride and shyness first.
>>
How does /fit/ study? I waste so much time fucking around and given that I have low contact hours for my degree I could easily be doing distinctions/high distinctions if I put the time in but I constantly put shit off and get 50s/60s with little to show for the semester as all the time was wasted. Are you meant to plan everything out and go somewhere that's not your room or something?
>>
I want to become an actor. How fucked i am?
>>
>>42146177
>Are you meant to plan everything out and go somewhere that's not your room or something?

For me that was essentially it. In my room I ended up getting distracted with the tiniest of things, every second felt like a hour.

I ended up finding a nearby coffee shop to regular on the weekends, plug in some headphones and get to work. I think the scrutiny of fucking about on your computer when you spent money gets you working.
>>
>>42146205
Only child actors get fucked
>>
>>42140113

google pomodoro method
> 25 on, 5 off
>>
>>42143688
good on you for giving it a shot buddy
>>
>>42137135
Anyone
>>
How important is a gf/relationship to happiness?
>>
File: 1497132068607.gif (1MB, 348x261px) Image search: [Google]
1497132068607.gif
1MB, 348x261px
>>42148829
if you're a happy person, being with someone could increase that happiness (if they're a good fit for you, and you them)

but you should never rely on another person to MAKE you happy.

That's not fair on them, nor you.

YOU are the only person responsible for your happiness.
>>
>>42148829
A good gf will drastically increase your happiness, a bad gf will make you an hero-tier miserable
>>
>another day has passed with absolutely nothing to show for it
>this is the 6th day in a row

How do I get motivated to actually get out and do things? I have a to-do list right beside me it's just that I keep putting it off until the next hour and then it's nighttime. Really starting to get to me.

Also, uni is going back in a week or two but it's a three day work week, would it be good getting a casual/part-time job for experience and extra money?

Thanks lads
>>
File: IMG_2290.png (114KB, 498x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2290.png
114KB, 498x445px
>>42136469
How do I leave this fucking place?
>>
>>42136704
RIP boogie
>>
>>42136704
What the fuck is that creature?
>>
>>42136839
We have the same sleep schedule, nice
>>
>>42148925
Dont visit the fucking website. Its that easy. I quit 4chan for a couple of weeks but went on it again because i was too sick to do anything else. I learned that it can actually be used as a weapon (/sig/, /fitlit/ etc.) so limit your time to 1 hour a week to find useful threads (avoid threads like vegan vs meat eater, sip, BRAAAPP etc.) if you cant dedicate yourself to fully quitting the site.
>>
Do any of you guys have any tips on getting a job. I've had minimal work experience, but I don't want to just work in burger king again
>>
>>42149223
Connections matter. What do your friends/family do? Did you do well in any classes at school/uni and have a teacher that might think well of you?
What experience and education do you have?
>>
File: 1342915216585.jpg (5KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1342915216585.jpg
5KB, 251x242px
bragging post:

2 weeks ago I did a 5k race - I ran 25:20, a personal best.

I made it my goal to get under 25 minutes.

Today I ran 5k in 24:01

holy shit
>>
>>42137988
You're gay. Men and women should not be friends.
>>
>>42149277
I really don't have much desu. I never went to uni and did badly in school. Nobody in my family is successful and sometimes it feels like i was destined to be a loser. Aren't there any careers that don't require formal education?
>>
>>42149325
You could try a trade, you would get paid fuck all while working as an apprentice though.
>>
>>42149340
How do i get into a trade and which one is best? All look hear is that automation will look manual labour
>>
My gf left me recently an I've realised just how much of my happiness and future goals were wrapped up in her. Now that's gone I don't know how to focus on my own happiness and growth. I feel like the only thing I can do is try to get her back or get someone else but I don't want to be so dependent on someone else for happiness. What do I do?

Also how quickly can I reasonably hope to drop 10%bf?
>>
>>42149448

Starting at 20%bf by the way
>>
File: 1494254595711.jpg (69KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1494254595711.jpg
69KB, 604x453px
>stopped understanding math past 6th grade when I was in school
>10 years later, finally catching up with the entire program on Khan Academy
>>
>>42144431
Vba
>>
Anyone have a poor person's diet plan for building muscle? I have $10 a week for food for 2 months

>>42149350
Trades won't even start to be automated for at least the next 50 years (thats mainstream adoption, not just proof it can be done). Full automation of these jobs will never happen in our lifetimes.
Plumbing, electrical, welding, locksmiths, mechanics and die makers are safe bets and will be the last few trades to die off. If you're completely unskilled and don't want an apprenticeship in any of those then any construction job is a good place to start.
>how do I start
Call some businesses offering apprenticeships or turn up at a building site and ask the foreman. They should trial you for a little bit then offer you a position based on performance.
>>
went to gym then on a date with a girl who works at a (different) gym. she wore tight ass leggings and i could only stare at her crotch and legs in the movie theater
>>
I have a tradition of tripping balls on shrooms/lsd/designer drugs each Friday night.

It's been 3 weeks now since the last time I did. Hopefully I can stay out of that habit. Everyone said psychedelics aren't addicting, but man I was thinking about it non-stop for those first 2 weeks.
>>
>>42148904

Carrot and stick. Imagine your success and happiness if you had actually done all those things, and keep imaging the guilt and misery if you don't. If you don't feel guilty or miserable, or are not excited about the prospect of accomplishing that what you set out to do, you need to figure out something better to do.

From a practical side, do your tasks in the morning and goof off after lunch if you're really on break.

If you need your hand held doing this, pay for and perform Jordan Peterson's Future Authoring Program (yeah you can find it for free but paying for it makes you guilty enough to finish it).

>t. not a shill
>>
>>42136713
Where are you
>>
>>42150667
it's a good experience for neurotic persons like me
I think it's the difference between using the drugs as answer, and using the drugs to ask your self questions
why are you taking it every week tho?
>>
>>42136959
https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/17bfbn/kegels_a_guide_to_better_everything/
>inb4 muh reddit
This is what came up when I researched kegels, and I'm not gonna waste time finding an alternate resource.
>>
>>42150631
Should have just kissed her dipshit.
>>
>>42137617
I remember being consumed by an existential crisis between age 8-15, but then I realized that living forever would be equally shit, as I would literally run out of new things to experience, and I would be doing the same shit over and over ad infinitum. I guess you just have to accept existence for what it is, and make the most of it, no matter how absurd or cruel it is.
>>
File: 1497746956236.jpg (449KB, 1280x1178px) Image search: [Google]
1497746956236.jpg
449KB, 1280x1178px
>>42136704
I don't understand how those leg infections don't go septic
>>
>>42152164
>a second bloody mini in that pile
>>
>>42136815

Woah there conor, clearly you're not ready for a "reputable" mma gym. Quit now or get ktfo and back to crying into your cake/pol/pillow. You. Are. Not. Ready. You likely never will be this is obvs from your post friendo
>>
OK let's say I was a virgin, highschool dropout, neet, no skills, no work experience etc. Parents were hypothetically angry and intending to kick me out. How would you act from this point?
>>
>>42152200
You sure are mad, nigger lover
>>
>>42136865

Burgers, obesity, jealousy, fit-shaming, the world is your x-large oyster meal fatboy
>>
>>42136959

Browse hm and s until you master race bisexual ofc
>>
>>42136469
i just do whatever i feel doing but thanks to my 180iq my activities include learning italian and german, playing piano, harmonica and guitar, reading books and playing sports.
also i hang out with friends and gf a lot
>>
>>42137703
it's lara, you fuck
>>
File: body.png (9KB, 551x765px) Image search: [Google]
body.png
9KB, 551x765px
Hi all, I've got a body question. I grew up obese, and reached a healthy BMI for the first time this year. I did it slowly, and I don't have much loose skin, but there's still something that bothers me: My chest appears to jut out like in pic related. Part of the problem is my posture, but my body still appears triangular instead of having the nice, lean look I'm hoping for. Is that just how my body is, or is it something I can fix?
>>
>>42136678
speak from your diaphragm. also when you go over a sentence in your head, act like you're yelling, but don't really yell just speak like you would be yelling. it makes your voice sound clearer.

when I work on how my voice sounds I just read books out loud when I'm alone, it seems to help a lot
>>
>started my daily journal again
>Vacuumed my place for the first time in 6 months
>Bought running shoes since my old ones were worn out

I'm gonna make it
>>
>>42152581
Fuck ya. Keep this momentum going
>>
File: XC2tFQM[1].jpg (62KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
XC2tFQM[1].jpg
62KB, 500x502px
>>42152388
Is that even a bad thing?
>>
>>42139816
>>42139769
>>42142768
>it's totally okay to fuck your ex of all people right after going on a date with a new dude because the date didn't go exactly as planned, and then dating the new dude again, without telling him
If it was such a great thing to do, then why did she regret it to the point of crying?
>>
>>42140113
Whatever works the best for you, just try a couple different ones, and see which one you like.
>>
File: 1499207671090.png (301KB, 389x411px) Image search: [Google]
1499207671090.png
301KB, 389x411px
>>42136839
Duolingo my nigga.
>>
>>42136678
singer here, you can do a bunch like breathing broader and relaxing more but keep in mind that voice is genetic to a large extend
>>
>>42154437
GOLEM GET YE GONE!
>>
So I'm about to post some weird shit none of you guys will probably pay attention to but it gets results for me

There's this book called six pillars of self esteem, nathaniel branden. A key idea is that self esteem & a feeling of competence comes from living with awareness in a certain area. Ie actually paying attention and applying what you already know (whether you know that you know it or not)

http://www.nathanielbranden.com/sentence-completion-i

An exercise he recommends (found above) is completing sentences. You get the first half, and you freestyle the second part. This seems to allow you to see what is going on in your mind on a given topic AND bring more awareness to it in daily life.

Now, onto some personal experience: i used modified versions of this stuff to work on how i felt about women. I would finish sentences like ",If I were to bring 5% more awareness to how I relate to women..."
"If I were to bring 5% more awareness to the way I relate to women"

Now, I can't really tell you how this works, but I can tell you that doing this preceded me going from virgin to getting a really awesome gf, and really lead to me fixing a lot of my flaws in how i related to women following a breakup. It's like this "unlocks" your brain to function at a higher level. When I really work at this, it's legitimately like I just "know" what to do and avoid a lot of stupid shit I would otherwise do.

That said, this shit can be somewhat traumatic as you'll realize to what extent your current worldview and past actions are fucked up as you gain a more functional one. But this shit works. The other thing I'd warn about is obsessing too much over a particular subject, as you can get amazing results in a narrow area to the detriment of your overall life.

Just something I've come across that I haven't seen anyone talk about here.
>>
>>42154540
I guess to sum it up: you know shit that you don't even know you know, and you can get amazing results by getting out of your way. It can be really painful to do that, and maybe you shouldn't do too much at once, but there are some practices that will work a
>>
>>42154499
French anon here, my English speaking friends wanted to learn French and tried duolingo
I looked at it and it's all fucked up, do not do it
Go the Pimsleur route
>>
>>42144431
Read a book, do the exercises.
>>
>>42154596
>>42154499
Yo i had good luck learning french with this shit called assimil. This is weird but i also watched dubbed dora the explorer (childrens shows in general should work, i figured thats how regular kids learn vocab) and simpsons when i had some basic competencies.
>>
>25 year old kissless virgin
>havent had friends since i was in middle school
>basically been a shut-in my whole life besides going to school and working a shit job
>bitter, grumpy, sarcastic, angry all the time with everyone, all i do is crack jokes and be angry about stuff
>no life experiences, no desire to even meet people because any conversation i have they know waht a loser i am already
>honestly don't even care about my virginity or friendlessness but know how pathetic my life is
>supposed to somehow be able to self-improve to become a normal functioning member of society after so many years of not knowing the first thing about it
>>
>>42154640
Assimil is good too, and yes, children's cartoons are a good way to learn a language. I learned a lot of English as a child through Blue's Clues when I moved to the US as a kid
>>
>>42136836
>find a hobby
how do I do that?
>>
>>42149283
>bragging post
>5k
>24:01
Xd
>>
>>42154651
Yeah I did the same shit bro. Was 330lb agoraphobic neet 4chan addict at 20. You can turn this shit around. I make a lot of money (for me, like 70k, a lot here probably make more), no longer obese, socially am good, and have sex with cute girls. And do you want to know what's fucked up? The thing that bit me in the ass the most was thinking things were worse than they were, taking too much action in too many directions, rushing too much, and thinking I had to do some big thing before I could value myself.

I don't know how to even tell this to you bro, but you are not a loser, you have value. Intrinsically. And you can turn all this shit around, and you should, but you're going to make so many fewer mistakes and do so much less self destructive self sabotaging shit if you'll realize that you're already worth something. Do you live in the us? If you want any information I can share what worked with me
>>
>>42149350
Automation won't take those jobs away for at least a couple decades, so you can definitely get into a trade now, and start looking for other options later.
>>
>>42136469
I'm about to force myself to eat
>>
>>42152206
Get a job, any job, to make your parents less angry, and then start working towards being able to afford your own place. That is not to say that you shouldn't be looking for the best job you can get, but in case you can only get shitty job, get that one instead of none. In case you are out of shape, start losing weight, doing calisthenics, and doing HIIT for muh health, because those things are free, so you don't have to spend money on a gym membership. For long term goals, find out what you want to do in life, e.g. do you want to be an engineer, a programmer, etc., and plan on getting a degree (I guess a degree isn't totally necessary if you want to be a programmer, but it is if you want to be a mechanical engineer or something like that), and also look up the curriculum and start studying in your free time so you will have an easier time in university.
>>
How do i into /fit/ habitrpg guild?
>>
My best self improvement is when I went to church and talk it out with the priest, talked with him about depression because of my childhood, single mother, no friends, fat kid

Having someone to talk to is very helpful, I'm not even chirstian or gonna be, just needed someone to talk too,.

Then I did lsd while hunger, don't eat for a day lock myself in my room, then actually started studying for real, first time in my life

Now I don't cry about myself
You guys should try to talk it out or use outside influences, don't be dependent on it tho
>>
>>42154712
this is probably the best post I've seen on this cesspool of a website
>>
File: 0879 - qPF5hHB.jpg (15KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
0879 - qPF5hHB.jpg
15KB, 231x244px
>summer
>feel my self being dumber
>download lumosity
>wants me to buy it
>download 4 apps just like it
Do each one daily
>>
File: 1498084549830.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498084549830.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>>42155802
It's told many times but it's ignored because it doesn't sound alpha and kids equate it to the bad kind of "accepting" yourself.
Accepting yourself doesn't mean giving up, when I first heard fat acceptance I thought it was a good thing but what they did is blasphemy.
You don't need to get to a bf% level or achieve any lofty goal to be loved.
You don't need to get abs before you can put yourself out there and you sure of hell shouldn't put off happiness just because your NEET and fat.
You're 300lbs and NEET?
Don't think you can't pursue relationships and enjoy life or yourself.
Still should work on yourself for the good of yourself and others but any man in any condition can be worthy, don't fuck yourself with negative thoughts.

>tfw thinking of you hurting
>>
File: file.png (72KB, 1711x159px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
72KB, 1711x159px
>>42155944
Not to shit on your goals, but using lumosity is probably a waste of time, pic related. I did n-back a while ago, but then looked into it, and turns out most of the research confirming the validity of n-back is bullshit, and they failed to replicate the effects in many studies. I don't know whether lumosity uses n-back, but the point is that there aren't any known ways of increasing one's IQ through doing "brain exercises" of any sort.
>>
>>42155802
>>42155989
not >>42154651, just appreciating the post desu
>>
>>42136469
Studied for my exams that are coming in 2 weeks. Went to the gym. Didn't drink any soda as to not further fuck my damaged teeth.
>>
File: sadgar.jpg (226KB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
sadgar.jpg
226KB, 1916x1076px
>start on the road to self improvement
>increased awareness just leads to realise how fucking autistic you really are
>its way, way worse than you used to think
>>
>>42157030
look faggot, before anything else you have to improve your mindset. you can't expect to improve yourself while thinking low of yourself
>>
File: correcting forward-head posture.png (785KB, 640x3050px) Image search: [Google]
correcting forward-head posture.png
785KB, 640x3050px
If any of you individuals want to correct your forward-head posture, I just made a summary of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs in image form, so it's easier to remember the exercises.
>>
>>42152200
Kek, it is the only gym less than two hour's travel away. I meant reputable as in they have people from there that compete successfully.
And they have the proper lineage for things like BJJ where they can trace the black belts back to Carlos Gracie.
>>
>>42136704
CAREFUL WIT MAH LEHHHHGS
>>
>>42137988
stop wasting your time being an orbiter
>>
>>42138433
>>42138291
what is this "Natural" thing and where do I find it?
>>
>>42138538
>twatter

hahahahah
>>
trying to get out of debt asap from loans I just pulled by working a ~500 a week job
thing is, job is walking/warehouse for what is about 10+miles a day, for 3 days
Im severely underweight, what do?

Also, Im a fulltime student, so Im hoping by the end of the winter holiday I will have enough to buy a car so I can sleep in it
I literally dont spend any time in my place except to sleep/shower.
I eat and study at school
thoughts?

seriously considering because I do not own much and if the place hadnt been furnished, Id sleep in a sleeping bag
Ive done it before because Im a fucking jew
>inb4 drop out
lel no way
I love what Im studying, just didnt really plan accordingly and its biting me in the ass
>>
>>42146460
Lel
>>
If you're at uni what are good hours to sleep so you can adequately rest in between gym and study? I need to get my sleep cycle unfucked because right now it's too inconsistent as I stay up on my phone, would 10-6 be good hours to maximise recovery?
>>
>>42159007
Depends when you have classes and gym.
>>
>>42159264
Classes for three days a week starting 8 and finishing 5, gym any time from 6am-10pm
also considering getting a job because of having Monday and Friday free
>>
>>42159007

It doesn't matter, as long as you a) get enough sleep, and b) have a consistent sleep-and-rise cycle.
>>
File: IMG_0492.jpg (40KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0492.jpg
40KB, 600x899px
Patent threatening to kick me out for attending driving lessons and obtaining a used vehicle. Says that's not "the right way" to do it, and that I should wait on/ask them since I didn't do it as a teenager. Then its "how dare you disobey me after all the times you failed" and then death threats.

You would think that if I was such a fuckup, theyd be eager to help me become self sufficient. I'm 20 now and its clear I have no future.
>>
>>42159364

Stop whining and take control of your life. You are 20 years old, you shouldn't let your parents control your life. They call you a fuck up, you show them they're wrong.
>>
>>42154438
Well said man
>>
>>42159292
This Anon is right.
>>42159357

10-6 seems like it would be fine for you. Just find something you are comfortable with where you don't deviate from your sleep/wake times by >1 hour.
Also depending on how hard you work and/or your genetics you might need more or less than 8 hours of sleep. That is a good starting point though.
>>
>>42159416
How do I take control ?
>>
>>42158196
not hard to use google you spastic

torrent it

http://becomingthenatural.com/offer/index.php?w=1
>>
>>42158589
>Im severely underweight, what do?
bulk

>I will have enough to buy a car so I can sleep in it
don't do this
>>
>>42159537
>>42159357
Thanks guys.
While I'm at it would it be worth going after a part-time job for 10-15 hours a week? Just for experience and some extra money
>>
>>42159643
>don't do this
Why
>>
>>42159699
I would go for it if you are not swamped with assignments.
Personally in my second last of uni I worked full-time as a tech officer for the uni. I would skip all my lectures and watch the recordings/read the textbook on public transport and at home. It was serious hard work but I made $6000 a month and had a GPA of 6.75/7 during that time.
>>
>>42136704
how much a day should one meditate? until one is calm? or a set time?
when i meditate i concentrate on my thoughts and feelings and then, when im done with those, i concentrate on breathing. What else should i concentrate on? how much should i concentrate on each step?
>>
I'm on 3rd day noporn today.
>>
>>42159630
You just started by getting your own car. Continue getting independent.
>>
>>42154712
Not the other anon but what job do you have to be making good money? And how did you land said job?
>>
>>42146498
>>42140113

I'd second that. The "pomodoro" technique saved my ass in law school. 25 mins is about the maximum I found I could pay attention for. Just get up and move around for those 5 minute breaks - do some pushups or jumping jacks, or at least walk away from your computer - and you'll come back feeling refreshed and ready to study for another 25.

It's way better to spend 25 mins focused, and 5 mins off, than hours at a time "studying" with your attention drifting off.
>>
>>42159779

Do it for time. Buy The Mind Illuminated and follow the steps in there.
>>
>>42154712
Hey bro i'm not him but I live in the US and would love to see what worked for you
>>
>>42146205
In the same boat anon. If you can do anything else, do that instead. It's fucked
>>
File: red.jpg (358KB, 599x902px) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
358KB, 599x902px
>>42136469
So I've been working at this restaurant for 7 years and I've finally had enough. I've been trying to improve my life and trying really hard to get the fuck out. I've been applying for different jobs in office setting because I feel like it will make my resume look a lot more professional.

I have even thought about going back to school. The problem is that even though the restaurant job is shit, I still make pretty good tips. And all the jobs I've applied for pay me a lot less than what I would make at the restaurant.

So should I just accept the less paying job that MIGHT help me out in the future or should I just stay at my miserable job?
>>
>>42159699

Try it. If you manage, great, continue doing it. If your studies or health (sleep/eating/exercise) is suffering, drop it. Think in priorities.
>>
>>42159630

Set a strategic goal for yourself.

Define the steps that are required to get to the goal.

Define how you are going to take those steps.

Take the steps.
>>
Went to the gym for the first time today. Legs feel like jelly.
>>
>>42161280

Where do you want to be in 5 years? Is it more likely that you are there by going to school or by staying at your miserable job?
>>
>>42136634
autist retard here

i have to agree fully with >>42136715 here, i joined a course on subject X related to my profession, but i think it applies to meetups in general

the first five to seven classes i felt like a total autist who couldn't handle a single topic whereas a lot of my classmates were social and outgoing from the start
but i kept going and started to pick on the cues, and now i actually like going to the classes and have no problem socializing with my classmates

so for us autists it's just about keep going and actively working on our social skills (just as social people actually work on 'hard' skills that we seem to have easy :p)

sorry for engrish (not my native language)
>>
>>42152268
that's the joke
>>
>>42155765
you didn't eat anything for a day, took LSD and the studied?
What do you mean?
>>
>>42161416
not him but I believe he means he's reflecting on himself and his life. I do the same thing but with mushrooms
>>
>>42138362
here bruh
https:// www. dropbox .com/s/uj7a95wy0eq2cwm/The%20Natural%20How%20to%20Effortlessly%20Attract%20the%20Women%20You%20Want.pdf?dl=0
>>
>>42139636
you are a fucking retard

I wouldn't given a fuck
>>
> studied Japanese
> worked out
> started building an arcade machine
> made greek yogurt
> made an appointment to get my haircut later

Pretty good day so far.
>>
Is there a discord for /sig/?
>>
>>42161509
>arcade machine

how's that going? sounds like an interesting idea.
>>
>>42136812
>falling for this bait
mate ur gonna have troll harder
>>
>>42136469
I finally got back to meditating and visualizing.
I also picked up a new book about stoicism and excited to see what I learn.
>>
>>42142840
Not an activitie but NoPorn fits into this, along with trying to lower the usage of any stimulant, including processed carbs (specially too much sugar).
>>
>>42157396
actually watched that video yesterday, nice

good advice but i hate it when these idiots don't know how to make a video
>>
>>42158589
>Im severely underweight, what do?
milk
>>
>>42161867
I think the video is pretty solid, he just didn't go the extra mile to actually edit it and put in some summaries at the end or something.
>>
File: 1477762502178.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
1477762502178.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>42161596
OK so far. I got all the pieces cut. It'll be a bartop machine since a fullsize isn't very economic for an apartment. Now I just need to find a buddy that'll let me borrow their garage for assembly/painting.
>>
>>42162186
nice, i was thinking of building a full size to garnish my room a little bit but I have no carpentry experience.
>>
>>42161304
good job anon
>>
How do I get over the regret of wasting my life being a lazy autist who didnt take advantage of the opportunities given to him
>>
>>42163274
focus on the future and the now, not the past?
>>
>>42136469
I started making a daily routine like this

Strength-training - 3 times a week
Cardio - 30 mins a day
Walking/Running - 3 miles a day
Reading - 2 hours a day
Piano - 30 mins a day
Drawing/Painting - 30 mins a day
Russian - 30 mins a day
Japanese - 30 mins a day
Socialising/Speaking - 1 hour a day

Since it's a Sunday it's been easy to get almost everything done, and I feel great.

Doubtful I'll be able to do it on a workday though. I only have 5h30m of free time each workday.
>>
>>42163407

Cardio every day works for you? I was thinking about doing it when I'm not doing strength training but I was worried about fatigue.
>>
>>42163738
I work an office job, I don't think fatigue is much of an issue when I'm not getting any exercise

I think I might end up averaging 30 mins a day but necessarily doing it on the days I lift weights, doing an hour of moderate cardio on off days
>>
>>42163804
not necessarily*
>>
File: To-harvest-is-to-sow-1024x659.jpg (278KB, 1024x659px) Image search: [Google]
To-harvest-is-to-sow-1024x659.jpg
278KB, 1024x659px
>>42163274
You will be given plenty of opportunities in the future too, and you will be crying about wasting them too if you don't start fixing your shit right now. Once you have your shit together, you won't feel half as bad about the opportunities you didn't take in the past.
>>
File: bobby.jpg (24KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
bobby.jpg
24KB, 500x375px
So for those trying to learn a language, which languages are you guys studying?

I am currently trying to learn Arabic(parents are Lebanese) and might try to pick up French soon.
>>
>>42164030
>You will be given plenty of opportunities in the future too
Not that guy, but I've decided to not be the guy who's like "I like coding, but I don't want to be in management"

You have to constantly be moving towards something else or you just feel like you're dying, which you literally are
>>
>>42163407

I'd recommend you to stop learning two languages and go for 1h of one.
>>
>>42164076
ATM i'm doing a 7 month course of spanish while traveling SA, my last 2 weeks here and i'm more than ready for the C2 test

also learning German (B1 atm) and Japanese (N5) back home, hopefully will start on italian by next year
>>
>>42136812
>hur

saturated fats aren't even that bad for you.

they are great studies on how this misconception of bad oils/cholesterol= bad heart conditions

it's all bullshit from the 60's, all that matter is : don't eat too many saturated fats and that's all

studies on african tribes that literally eat nothing but fucking meat and blood and have NO cardiovascular diseases in their 50 to 70 years old age category have kinda threw off the whole consensus, it seem all that matter is doing a fuckton of cardio and sport like those tribemens and you're gold
>>
>>42162133
That's what i mean.
>>
>>42164186
I know, I just really want to learn Russian, but I've already invested 2 years into Japanese, so I really want to do both
>>
>>42164530
I also think 30min is too little, maybe do 1 hour of jap monday/wednesday/friday and 1 hour of russian the other days, and maybe sunday you can do an hour of each or take a break

i do this for German / Jap
>>
Ok /sig/ I am at a point where I feel like I'm slowly losing my mind. I have always tried to improve myself as long as I can remember but there always seems to be something in the way.

I was never talented in anything I did, I worked extremely hard and eventually I was better than all the talented people around me. Sure there are people that are better at certain things but with sheer force of will and discipline I was able to be among the best in the fields I wanted to be good at although I had to sacrifice a lot.

I grew up being fat, then it went away because I put so much effort into getting good at soccer. Eventually I didnt play anymore and I got obese. And here begins the real story.

>am fat so I make an effort to lose weight
>lose a ton of weight
>realise I have stretch marks
>kinda get that in order by fixing my diet a lot
>go to the gym and realise I am weak as fuck
>bust my ass in the gym although it takes me longer than it should I reach 1/2/3/4 and beyond
>realise I have loose skin
>lose more weight and it went away
>I have wide hips
>get crazy lats and good shoulders to compensate and lose more weight until I look good

and now my hair is falling out, why cant I just catch a fucking break I am working my ass off in the gym and at university and my life is almost at the point where I could just be happy. Why is there always something in the way why cant I just find a girl I like and be happy for fucking once in my life ?
>>
>>42154596

This a thousand times.

Duolingo is a meme. You'll refresh some vocab but you'll never learn to speak the language. It's literally an app designed to give you short term pleasure at the illusion of progress.

Pimsleur or other similar language classes are hard and frustrating but they deliver results. If you can follow along while driving it's not at the appropriate level of difficulty for you to gain from it.
>>
>>42164694
But you know what I will just get a buzzcut, but then I have the next problem I still cant grow a decent beard so I will still look like a retard with such short hair and no beard. I will just say fuck it and hop on gear and become a fucking beast, I am so tired of all this fucking bullshit I dont even care anymore. I just want to be happy and content for once. If I dont have the genetics to be strong or to get my goal body or to have a beard I will just roid until I get those things. I dont give a fuck anymore I am done with this bullshit, I have given up all hope at ever being happy with myself it is never gonna happen there is always gonna be some fucking bullshit in the way of what I want.
>>
File: fitfeels2.jpg (341KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fitfeels2.jpg
341KB, 1920x1080px
>>42164694
>>42164722

You can't outlift your feels brother, i have been there, the weight loss, wide hips, weakness, stretch marks, the non existant beard and the balding. It's been 5 years now and a long,long way, but the depression and emptyness is still there, lifting became my meditation, and it's the moment of the day i forget everything, but i'm trying to change

If you simply roid like this you will never be satisfied and become another masT, insecure and depressed. You must find inner peace brother, meditate, find a hobby you truly enjoy. For me it was collecting and martial arts, i will also be starting singing and sculpting classes, they may not help me with girls, but it's a step foward to the man i see myself becoming

William Blake already wrote, "He who desires but acts not, breeds pestilence", change your life, in every way, and don't get discoraged anon, we are all gonna make it brah
>>
>>42164694
>>42164722

I'm assuming this is you responding to yourself. Lacan says that the second we have something that we strove for, we don't want it anymore, which leads to unhappiness. If only x , then I would truly be y.

I think you need to give yourself permission to be happy with yourself. Obviously it's a good thing that you took action to make yourself not fat-as-fuck, but there will be always another tier of 'success' that you can strive for. And it's okay to strive for it, as long as you are enjoying every moment of it. If you are not, you need to find something new.

I think this anon was correct:
>>42154712
>>
>>42137988
you hang out with those girls like normal except you're going to go after their friends. you can repeat that process so long as you have at least 1 female friend
>>
>>42164872
>>42164914
thanks a lot, deep down I know you guys are right and I am not always this unhappy with myself. the thing is just these last weeks I have been going so hard at university and in the gym that I feel like I just cracked a little.

the big thing for me is I set out with this vision in my mind, I want a certain body and look a certain way, I want to get a good degree and so on. And I know I am getting close to most of it but it has been a real struggle in a lot of areas, I have had setbacks but every time I just went harder at it.

I think somewhere along the way I started seeing it as an endless struggle I have to endure in order to be happy at the end of the way. I know this is not how the world works but honestly I am getting really close to all I wanted 3-4 years ago. It just really hurts to have these little setbacks because they destroy this idealistic vision I have built up for myself.
>>
>>42164914
I think rather than saying "be yourself" or "accept yourself", which is unhelpful, the key thing is that successful people are too busy achieving things to notice that they don't have what they want.

What this guy >>42154712 is really saying is "accept yourself, but as someone earning $70k and having sex with cute girls"

That can seem like bullshit to someone who wants those things, but has nothing. The key thing is working productively towards those things. It will make you happy just working.
>>
>>42164694
>and now my hair is falling out, why cant I just catch a fucking break I am working my ass off
This is what adult life looks like. You solve one thing and another pops right out. Look at it this way - life provides you with constant development curve. You get better with every problem solved and that is something to be proud of. This is where happiness comes from.
>>
>>42164997
"if you are going through hell, keep going" and all that senpai, it may seem corny, but there ain't another way to say it. Visualize who you want to be and soldier on, if you see yourself weakening, talk to a close friend or a psichologist, i hear it helps a lot, never really done it cause i'm a fucking gigantic faggot who thinks it's showing weakness, but that's a whole other matter

find somenthing to unwind, for me it has always been the gym or playing with my dog, i can be killing myself the entire day and 15min with my pupper is enough to wash it all away, try to find a safe heaven where you can just forget everything for an hour or two, even just 15min where you mind is empty or you are truly happy, i can't tell you how much this helps
>>
>>42164997

I guess you have to be malleable enough to deal with setbacks. Your ability to physically take action towards 'improvement' is a result of visualizations you made of yourself in your brain indicating what kind of future you would have if you took the actions. Of course, right now you're dealing with reality not aligning with your visions, which is tough. I guess you should focus on the things that have worked to generate positive feelings, and then decide whether or not your vision is still inline with your persona and with your understanding of reality.

BTW i'm not trying to be a know-it-all, I'm actually trying to puzzle some of these same things out myself, and your predicament is letting me detach myself from the details of my life.
>>
>>42139636
>She stalked me for MONTHS afterwards.

You absolutely made the right choice, don't doubt yourself for a second. If she was that ready to fuck around with her ex then that is a redflag, even discounting the whole stalking thing.

You made a good decision anon.
>>
>>42165165
I think you have analyzed my current problem pretty well. It was a tough way here, back when I started I was obese, weak and barely passing in university. since then I have lost ~60-70lbs and gained a ton of strength. also in university I went from barely passing to getting a good enough score to go on to do my Masters degree where I am among the best in my year atm. I also am currently doing my Masters thesis at a good company and already have a job lined up more or less with them.

It was a tough road up until here and frankly I just feel a bit exhausted, I would like to take it easy for a while if I am completely honest. But until I have reached the goal I set back then I simply cant do that. That goal was what kept my going no matter how hard it was, I always had the bigger picture in mind, that's why it is now so hard to accept little imperfections that I cant fix.
>>
>>42162186
Are you the guy who posted on /diy/ like a month ago? If so im the electronics guy who helped you figure out how to wire up controls. Great to see your still working on it!
>>
>>42165530
was that the thread where the a guy built those for a living?

or was there a new one i didn't see? not him >>42162186 btw, but would you guys have the eletronics plan for this? i have an old pc laying around and am thinking of building a arcade
>>
>>42161500
You have the mentality of a guy who never gets any pussy
>>
>>42165591
Nah it was a guy with no carpentry/electronics experience and wanted to do it as a project. The general consensus was he was going to use a PC and a old Xbox controller with the controls torn out and put through holes so it looked like a arcade machine. He'd also put usb ports in back so he could control emulator. The sketches (wish I saved them) looked just like what you have and his plan was a countertop arcade machine.
>>
>>42162186
This looks cool, keep up the good work anon
>>
>>42165611
Calm down bud
>>
>>42139636
>>42139534
oh lord. I think you spend a bit too much time on the internet.

If you like a girl and she's giving signs she likes you back. DO THE GOD DAMN THINGS. Fuck you guys make a mountain out of a mole hill when it comes to dating.
>>
>>42165530
Nah, I'm not that guy.

>>42165591
For the electronics plans, I'm going to tear apart my desktop PC and place it inside since it's currently a glorified youtube player. I use my laptop exclusively for computer stuff. I'm going to use one of the the hobbyist arcade microcontrollers for the controls.

>>42165653
Thanks.
>>
>>42164694
sounds like you are running away from something.

It seems like you will never be happy because you always find something to overcome.

>one must imagine sisyphus happy
>>
>>42164694
I don't know you, so I can only talk about my own experience, but I'm similar and I got myself into a lot of trouble by being too goal-oriented and developing tunnel vision. I had a similar example as you (was obese when younger, got in shape, went to college, became a workaholic became obese again). These days I'm trying to help myself realize that I have worth without the need for any heroics, and bring more attention to my internal signals rather than constantly marching toward goals at full speed.
>>
File: alpaca interview.jpg (73KB, 715x651px) Image search: [Google]
alpaca interview.jpg
73KB, 715x651px
>>42136469
I figured that I need more protein in my life and I'm ready to buy meat by the kilo.
>Question: What meat is healthy to binge on? What should I avoid?
>>
>>42137770
It's true, but the image is so preachy and obnoxiously blunt that it's really embarrassing
>>
>>42165913
Crustacean meat, Squid and Octopus are low calorie / 100g and are a good protein source. The other one is Chicken with a bit more than 100kcal per 100g uncooked, but generally you don't wanna binge

i eat about 600g of chicken breast a day when bulking and that's plenty
>>
How do I find my own happiness? I've always thought that being happy would be being able to go to parties in college and sex up sloots/get a gf, but I realized that doesn't work.

What do?
>>
File: prussian_leader_interview.jpg (41KB, 576x463px) Image search: [Google]
prussian_leader_interview.jpg
41KB, 576x463px
>>42165913
Eggs are also good and very filling. All kinds of fish are also desired, just be careful as some fatty fishes have a bit more calories

>>42166006
Find somenthing you are truly passionate about and pursue it with all your might, visualize the man you wish to become and go for it

Charles Burowski "Go all the way" sums it up, it's the only good fight there is
>>
>>42159978
Stuff that is applicable to me, may not apply to you:
Exercise & diet to be healthy only. Don't obsess over moving weight, build flexibility and muscle mass at good bodyfat level.

Meditation is good for me. I tend to very easily lie to myself to avoid stress, and meditation can help this. I also go to church and pray. I do destructive things when I fall off of this.

Don't EVER go full workaholic and hurt your health. I did this because I was so excited early in my career and I regret it.

Don't be a sex addict once you start getting laid (happened to me and was legitimately a problem)

Build your self esteem and realize you're already a worthwhile person. Any thought in your head that says "Okay, he's probably right for everyone else, but that doesn't apply to me because ..." is a lie.

Research things and move slowly. Don't panic. Act deliberately and be well informed. Don't go in the gym and do random shit at high intensity and hurt yourself; research how to do it properly. Even shit like how to brush your teeth & floss properly.

Don't kill yourself to save money; it'll come faster than you think and you can't undo months/years of shitty diet and stress

Be nice

Don't act like prey, but realize that pretty much nobody is out to get you.

If you haven't had a gf before, you're going to fuck up way more than you can even imagine unless you really pay attention. You could legitimately hurt someone by accident (I did).

Don't let insecurity into your relationships.

Work hard but do not give into workaholism.

Read books but don't obsess; you probably already know a lot.
>>
>>42165006
I'm not saying accept yourself as someone having 70k and sex with cute girls; I'm saying accept yourself RIGHT NOW or you are going to get too extreme in your pursuit and hurt yourself, self-sabotage, etc.

For example, I was fat and got in shape. I realized my career was bad. I became a workaholic and fucked my health up. If I'd been more accepting of myself, I know that I could have achieved the same results over a slightly longer timescale without damaging my health. I'm now more or less treading water in my career as I try to regain my health; I just shouldn't have pushed it that hard regardless of my final goal. & Self acceptance could have helped me to realize that I don't need to be so my berserk in my pursuits since I can see myself as someone who is already in a good place and will get there without having to take such extreme actions. Make sense?

>>42159962
I got a Computer Science degree and got a job developing software. I got an internship Junior summer through a relative then did a good job there and got an offer. You can also apply to lots of jobs and network and get a better one than I did, some friends of mine make 100k+. But you have to balance work life balance and location too
>>
>>42166018
How do I find what I'm passionate about?
My only "hobbies" are lifting and vidya and those are both low tier hobbies
>>
>>42166176
Pick a bunch of things that seem interesting to you and do a experimental class, research new activities online, crash courses, cooking classes, whatever you have even a bit of interest about

i myself got hooked on cooking due to trying to get /fit/ and even got some sex thanks to this, i also visit /diy/ a lot since i like working with hands as a hobby due to white collar work. Plan on getting into the arts with a Drawing or Sculpting course, see what it is about. You gotta try and see what works for you, leave your house and comfort zone.
if you like sports i would reccommend starting with indoors Climbing, Cycling or a martial art

i myself will skydive this week for the first time and i'm hyped af
>>
>>42164076
I started Italian, so I can communicate with my girlfriends family
Next language will be French
>>
>>42166119
Really this is all there is to it.
Using self-hatred and thoughts of puss can have positive affects in life (like working hard and getting /fit/) but will also have negatives.
The best you can do for yourself is just accept that you are who are and you don't need these accomplishments to deserve to be happy.

With this thinking you also have to internalize that you aren't perfect and that striving for your goals and bettering yourself will cause more happiness to both yourself and others.
Doesn't sound as manly or anything but it works wonders.
Be happy in the now but prepare your mind and body to be happy in the future.
>>
>>42154673
Try things out until you find something you want to do again.
>>
>>42166057
Thanks anon thats really good advice, and I do have a gf (1st ever) but im always insecure that shell leave me
>>
File: 1473725271667.jpg (98KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473725271667.jpg
98KB, 640x480px
>tfw dead fiance
>tfw unable to love anyone else

How do I get over the unending loneliness and pain I feel when being around other people?
>>
>>42167425
Live a good life for their dearly departed sake. Become the paragon of virtue they would have wanted you to be.
>>
>>42167425
>tfw unable to love anyone else
Definitely won't with that attitude. If this is too soon for you to hear my condolences.
>>
>>42167425
Hey man, I'm sorry that happened.
I hope thing get better, I can't imagine what that's like. No one deserves it
>>
Looking to buy replacement blades for my safety razor so I can actually into daily maintenance. Any recommendations? Sort of thinking on buying a 100 count of Astra Superior Platinums at the moment.
>>
>>42137617
death seem miracle to me. Why fear it ?
work hard play hard , do retard things you like , dont give a fuck about hater. We all gonna dead , become one with the void . become nothing.
>>
>>42167542

I bought a 100 count of Astra and they're easily my favorite razor, no complaints at all. Merkur is a close second. Gillette is surprisingly good as well. The only blades I would avoid is Bic, and I'm not a big fan of Feather.
>>
>>42167542
I literally just used these not an hour ago, and they are great. Really close shave. Like >>42167770 I also bought the 100 count.
>>
>>42167542
I use feather they're nice
>>
>>42154540
Can you post a couple examples of your completed sentences?
>>
>>42167770
>>42167793
Grabbed a box off of Ebay. Thanks for the advice.
>>
NEW THREAD
>>42169416
>>42169416
>>42169416
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.