[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Losing Weight With The Least Amount of Effort

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: yum.jpg (96KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
yum.jpg
96KB, 450x299px
I'm fasting today and was thinking about eating less than 1000 calories a day and fasting maybe 2 days of the week. I want to lose weight before I start working out regularly because I hate sweating when I'm fat. Once I lose a decent amount I'll start working out, but for now, does this sound good?
>>
>>42134937
Meh. There is no real one size fit all.
It sounds good so long as you don't feel or see anything too weird.
The important thing with any long term program is to dare to adjust without deviating too far from the main course (think tax adjustment over 10 years, not bloody revolution every day).

I don't really believe in fasting myself for the simple reason that i seem to gain a lot more body fat after i eat anything (including leafies and water).

Don't be hungry, is how to fast, ie dont feel the physical pang of hunger, no matter what healthy way you use.
>>
>>42134965
Thanks for the tip. I was just thinking I need to do something fast to break my habit of overeating and maybe shrink my stomach so it's harder to. Trying to eat a bit healthier too so I get the most out of the calories I eat.
>>
>>42134937
You lose weight faster when you're fat, retard.
>>
I fast Monday and Wednesday and eat whatever I want the rest of the days of the week and drink like a fish and have lost about 30 lbs in 2 or 3 months. Now at 205 13% bf ish.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.