[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why won't fat people just water fast?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: fast.jpg (236KB, 1680x1148px) Image search: [Google]
fast.jpg
236KB, 1680x1148px
Why won't fat people just water fast?
>>
Does it work? Yes.
It's only use is for when you NEED to drop weight, as fast as possible, and only temporarily. People who water fast gain it back even faster than they lost it because they totally fuck up their metabolism.
It's a goddamn meme. Don't be an idiot, slow down, eat a proper diet, and lose weight in a healthy, sustainable way that is setting yourself up for long term success.
>>
>>42134342
99% of diets fail because fatties start to stuff their mouths again once they lose weight.
>>
what the fuck is water fast
>>
>>42134417
Binging on fatty foods while not drinking water.
>>
>>42134281
They should just fast ... not water fast. Problem is they probably don't even have much mineral and vitamins since they eat mostyl garbage so maybe something like a juice / spinach fast.
>>
>>42134370
True. but water fasting is even worse because it's dumb fucks, memesters, and obese single moms that are too fucking retarded to figure out CICO, cooking food, and calculating macros, so "I'll just drink nothing but water hurr". The 1/10 that do stick to it, end up losing the weight, then it's over and they dont' know what the fuck to do and their metabolism has been fucked hard in the ass, so they start gaining the weight back at breakneck speeds, even on a somewhat healthy diet.
>>
>>42134281
Water fasting is retarded and dangerous. Yeah, you can break down fat and muscles for energy so you won't get hurt that way, but you're not gonna have the proper nutrients to do normal shit and you're gonna feel like passing out half the time. Plus, you'll just end up binge eating even harder after you've settled off the water fast, practically guaranteed, which is why these stupid fad diets never work.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.