[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fatties don't need to try anymore.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: we.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
we.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKNmTjRBwfk
Holy shit. This is rich, even compared to the food the fucking fatties eat. "You caloric needs drop when you loose weight, hur durr" no shit sherlock. That doesn't mean you don't need to try. Also the fact he is an "expert" is trash legitimate trash. He did one study that follows fucking fat people, what do you think the analysis of dieting results is gonna yield. He did not even outline the mechanics behind why its true and why you should not strive to improve yourself lmfao.
>>
>>42134269
what did you expect from cuck shows?
>>
>>42134297
The show is right tho. What they are saying is that crash diets dont work. And that maintaining a "perfect" physic is almost imposible for certain people as genetics rules overall. What is missing tho is that being fit and having a "perfect" physic are two difefent things, as we should aim to be fit and healthy regardless of how you look.
>>
I honestly hate this smug bastard
>"DUDE HAHA NIHILISM I'M SO SMART WITH MY KEK GLASSES AND SHIT HAIRCUT"
Also that "muh genetics thing pissed me off
>>
>>42135367
Watch the whole thing, he starts out strong but then towards the end

>Research has shown genetics explains most of the weight differences between people
>We have to accept that (Getting thin) might not be an achievable or realistic goal for many

Yeah he's just another fat apologist asserting that because stupid diets are bad that it must be literally impossible to get thin.
>>
He s right to some degree
Some people are naturally 10% bf, feel well there and cant really gain weight while people like me are 13-14%bf and start to feel like shit when going down to 10% or lower
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.