[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Fat/ advice thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (415KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
415KB, 640x1136px
Going to keep it short and sweet. Red pill me on IF and cutting while trying to build. I'm on a 500/day cal deficit and I run about 4 times a week alternating 6min mile with 1.5-2.5 mile runs at 8:30 pace. Not losing fast enough for pt test run in three weeks should I cut the gym all together? I go about 10 hours a week to lift. Thanks for any input.
>>
As far as I know fat burning starts after about 20-30 mins of running so...run longer
>>
>>42133563
Thanks for the input but I read some where a while back that that stage of fat burning isn't oxidizing it so you're not truly losing it. Whatever the fuck that means.
>>
You run a single mile in 6 minutes but 2 at an 830 pace (17 min 2M)? Do you just die after the first mile? AND you're lifting for an hour and a half per day?

On the actual note. What is your weight to goal weight?
>>
>>42133671
Yeah. My two mile in AIT was 14:00-14:30 and I got a deep quad injury had to rest it for a month. Company got investigated for over running or some shit so the last month after my rest when I was good to go we didn't do any running basically. Got home after graduating and didn't do shit for a month. So basically I went three months without a regular running routine. I have the speed and agility still just not the endurance. After I get to 1 mile I'm fucking dead. My 2 mile right now if I see stars at the end is like 15:30 which is embarrassing. But I digress, I'm 185 at 5'8" little chubby but I'm strong I'd say prob at like 19-23%bf. Trying to get down to at least 175 in three weeks. Or at least break 180 I know 10 in three weeks is pushing. Tl;dr I'm a pussy with distance running since time off running and I want to lose 10lb in 3 weeks
>>
>>42133735
When I was in AIT I ran weekends and at night with a buddy of mine who lifted prepping for airborne school. He struggled more than me cause he was trying to also make gains. In my honest opinion if you keep going hard enough like these guys who lift and maintain a 170-190 lb and still run as fast as me, it should be doable. It's just hard as fuck. Being in a abn ad unit your gonna run alot and even if your a leg depending on where your stationed.
>>
File: 1479884362508.jpg (43KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479884362508.jpg
43KB, 400x600px
>>42133547
There's literally nothing wrong with incest. I'd fuck my sister if I had one. Definitely have gotten hard around cousins. Would never fuck my mom, but have fapped to some MILF JOI videos...

>tfw you'll never be a teenager again ready to rub your adolescent cock on your sisters panties
Why live?
>>
>>42133818
Well I'm NG, not proud of it but here I am. Also being the city beside literally the fattest city in America no one here runs. So I run alone which makes being a pussy that much easier.
>>
>>42133735
Honestly running longer would do you a ton of good, not just on weight loss but on improving your time. Go run around 5 miles (outside) at a pace where you can still talk. Your body will get more used to everything and your 2 mile run will seem much shorter.

With the gym i would stick to a maintenence, but keep in the big heavy lifts. Heavy lifting (not singles or doubles) is on par with HIIT for fat loss, it just has more recovery time. Sets of 8 or 10 squats should leave you out of breath.

Trying to do extreme changes to your diet right now could mess you up. Keep the deficit, stick to healthy food, no cheat days and you should go down a few pounds a week.
>>
>>42133867
Thanks for the input brochacho
>>
>>42133547
Bump.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.