/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to reach Driver mode with limited resources?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

File: 1473715036039.jpg (126KB, 852x582px) Image search: [Google]
1473715036039.jpg
126KB, 852x582px
I am deprived of the gym for the next year or so, because I'm working 10 hrs a day + 1 hr commute each way.. Also, I'm trying to save money to pay off student loans, get a home gym, and a car. I was wondering what the most effective way to keep gaining (though I know it will be slower) with the following:

>Pull up/dip station
>Adjustable curl bar that goes up to 70 ilbs, with 4 14.0 Ilb pl8s, 2 8.0 ilb pl8s, and 2 4.0 ilb pl8s

I'm 6ft/195 Ilbs, about 16% BF. I bike about 25 miles 5 days a week. I believe I'd need around 3700 calories daily to keep gaining weight. Does this sound accurate?

Specifically I hope to one day reach the Driver (or I guess Goose) mode, as I'm trying to imitate my autistic hero.

On a side note, I've been imitating his mannerisms for the last several months, and its going pretty well. I've already got my blue belt in BJJ. I've also been reading books on car mechanics. Once I buy/pay off everything, I plan on doing 6 months of boxing, taking a gun safety/handling course, maybe some sort of stunt driving course, as well as trying to get some sort of driving-related job. Probably Uber to start.

Any suggestions (mostly on routine, but also on becoming a real human bean)?
>>
>>42133026
This guy got lucky, but everything Driver did was planned in advance and choreographed and rehearsed. That means that shit can't happen in real life. If you were going to act like Driver at a party, you'd come off as incredibly autistic.

If you really want to be like Driver or have that appeal he had. It's simple, wear your personality. People associate the Driver with neon, or synthwave, or being broody and reclusive and sometimes explosively violent. You are not Driver. Think about who you are as a character and act like you are a character. You like car shit and martial arts? Wear a leather jacket, be talkative, be outward, which is pretty much the opposite of Driver. Be more like Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse.

Also, cut for four weeks, do keto for the last two weeks and cycle carbs back up to re-adjust your body to them before just sticking to maintenance.
>>
File: 1473708784664.png (2MB, 832x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1473708784664.png
2MB, 832x5000px
>>42133127
Actually I have done it at parties. I don't go full autism mode (i'm well aware that I can't get through life literally just repeating the Driver's lines.) I just say the minimal, but act reasonably friendly (as to not come off as standoffish) and wait 2 full seconds before responding. Actually, its helped a lot since I'm normally autistic as fuck. I don't end up saying anything weird, but still manage to hold a conversation.

For example, at the last party, this girl asked me if I worked out
>.....yeah I go to the gym now and again. You?
>Yeah! Actually I'm into really into powerlifting.
>....
>Thats cool. Do you compete?
>Not recently, but I used to in high school. I've been thinking about getting back into it more seriously once I graduate college.
>....
>What are you studying?

etc. etc.
>>
File: 1489269598148.png (44KB, 666x268px) Image search: [Google]
1489269598148.png
44KB, 666x268px
>>42133127
Also thanks for the dieting advice. I've never really done anything that wasn't bulking (I was originally an autistic auschwitz turbonerd) so I'll have to look into it.

I don't actually care about martial arts. I only did BJJ in HS because I got bullied pretty hard due to my autism and physique. I figured blue belt was as good a place as any to stop, as I can already outgrapple 99.9% of the population, and I only really want it for self defense. Since I rarely get into fights anymore, I only really want boxing and the gun safety thing to be a better fighter like the Driver. Of course self-defense is a definite bonus.
>>
File: 1473708720029.png (55KB, 752x358px) Image search: [Google]
1473708720029.png
55KB, 752x358px
>>42133026
How is this:

A
>Pull ups 3 x F
>Dips 3 x F
>Push ups 3 x F
>BB Curls 3 x 12-15

B
>Front squat 3 x 12-15
>Chin ups 3 x F
>Bent over barbell rows 3 x 12-15
>OHP 3 x 12-15

C
>Tricep Dips 3 x F
>Crunches 3 x F
>Chair Tricep Dips 3 x F

ABCxABC
>>
Bumping thread 1 more time before death out of interest in this routine >>42133674

I'm complete shit at BW
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.