[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How strong would I have to be to overpower a pitbull?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 56

File: aa.jpg (60KB, 595x360px) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
60KB, 595x360px
If a pitbull or any other type of terrierwere to attack me, how strong would i be to stab it, maim it, or straight up decimate it with my bare hands?
>>
>>42131684
>look up the story
>it's true
Holy shit, this is heartbreaking. Some people should never have children. How can you be so irresponsible. I wouldn't fucking take my eyes of the child if there were three fucking pitbulls in the building.
>>
>>42131726
You're an idiot
>>
>>42131726
The believed the "pit bulls aren't a violent breed" meme
>>
>>42131726
People that buy pitbulls are retarded, so what do you expect?
>>
File: Pit-Bull-Dog-3.jpg (36KB, 373x334px) Image search: [Google]
Pit-Bull-Dog-3.jpg
36KB, 373x334px
You think you can go 1on1 with these beasts?
>>
So what's stopping me from kicking one of these things in the head and breaking its neck?
>>
>bare hands
yeah no buddy, if he catch your hand you are fighting with one arm less
I heard something about pulling his front legs apart with all your strenght, but either he needed to be attacking someone else or biting you somewhere besides your arm
>>
>>42131774
the fact that you probably don't have the kick strength to do it.
>>
Can you not go for its eyes?
>>
>>42131726
>there were three fucking pitbulls in the building.

them being pitbulls has nothing to do with it. infants don't understand a dogs boundaries, you shouldn't leave a child alone with dogs period.
>>
>>42131684
youre supposed to kick dogs not box them you retard
>>
>>42131684
strengthwise the average guy could do it without too much trouble, the issue is getting over the mental barrier that prevents you from violently killing an animal, you would unconsciously be limiting your strength
>>
>>42131684
Bare hands? Fuck that. As a 6'5 guy I would just rock my timberland boots and kick the dog as hard as I can in ribs, neck, etc. Then try to restrain by pressing it down with my knee. I mean after all it's a fucking pitbull, why would you be trying to fight that thing by yourself is beyong me
>>
>>42131684
To fight and win with a pitbull, you'd have to be willing to give up an arm, at least for the remainder of the fight, if not forever. Let the dog latch onto your arm and use your other hand to beat the shot out of it until it does. Rip it's eyes out, try to break its legs, hit it in the head with a rock, whatever you can do
>>
>>42131778
Only need one hand to jam my thumb in its eye sockets... From there its just a matter of breaking its windpipe. If it has locked its jaw on your arm then it is now a stationary target. Lay your arm and attatched dog down on the ground (wont be hard with an 80lb-100lb dog hanging from it) and proceed to crush the throat by any means necessary.

Urban legend says a finger up its ass will also make it unlock its jaw.
>>
>>42131821
>As a 6'5 guy I would just rock my
Please return to reddit
>>
>>42131829
you realize that if you're gonna give up your arm anyway, you can just pin the dog and suffocate it right?
>>
>>42131726
>this would never happen with 3 good white dogs

Dumbass. You need to teach a dog to respect and honor the child by force after you have proven to be its pack leader. These retards didn't establish control nor did they teach the dogs that the baby is above them.

They're animals, they can be taught to somewhat rationalize but they will not do it on their own.
>>
>>42131829
yeah dogs fight to the death so you're going to have to tear a few ligaments if you don't want the same done to you
>>
>>42131810
>>42131868
I meant dogs in general. Didn't want to imply them being pitbulls made it somehow worse.
>>
File: 1418581307486.jpg (161KB, 964x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1418581307486.jpg
161KB, 964x1200px
>>42131684
Just swing it around until is passes out.
Like an astronaut.
>>
>>42131684
If you're bitten by a dog, there is a 2 step program I can recommend.
1. Jam whatever appendage (usually your arm, preferably so, even) into the dog's mouth to help lever it open. This will keep the dog on you and perhaps even stun it if it isn't a policedog or well trained.
2. Take your other hand, grab the dog's bottom jaw and push in before yanking down as hard as you can.
This will disable the dog at least, i've heard of it anecdotally killing them outright. Most dogs have strong neck muscles, meaning you can't choke them out or break their neck easily, amd other appendages will be moving too much to reliably strike. Go for the face, their jaws are suprisingly weak.
>>
>>42131684
It's less about strength than about knowing how to subdue a violent animal. I doubt a noodle armed fuck could do it regardless of knowhow, but it's not like you'd need to be ripped
>>
>>42131884
>Didn't want to imply them being pitbulls made it somehow worse
But they are. They can lock their jaw into place. Other dogs cant do this. Thats the danger. Dog locks down and he aint lettin go till he is ready or dead.
>>
>>42131821
>As a 6'5 guy

what are you, 12? height doesn't magically make you immune to a dog attack.

> timberland boots and kick the dog as hard as I can in ribs, neck, etc.

wtf to timbs have to do with this? and how does that work out if it bites your calf?

>why would you be trying to fight that thing by yourself is beyong me

it got out of a neighbors yard and attacked you. it's a stray. someone sic'd it on you. it's not an impossible scenario.
>>
>>42131900
This can be done by almost anyone, you don't need to be jacked. Also, OP, stop misusing decimate.
>>
>>42131907
>they can lock their jaw into place
This is an urban legend and is untrue
>>
>>42131907
>But they are.

no, they aren't.

>They can lock their jaw into place.

literal myth. they aren't capable of doing that, no dog is.

>Thats the danger.

no, it isn't. bites are the danger, period.
>>
File: killer lucky.png (959KB, 884x797px) Image search: [Google]
killer lucky.png
959KB, 884x797px
>>42131907
yes, because without being able to lock their jaws into place, a dog would never be able to kill an infant.
>>
present it your weak arm and let it bite down, lock jaw if it wants. proceed to snap its legs with your dominant arm and then finger its eyeballs until you reach its brain.
>>
>>42131684
The 'easiest' and most effective way to kill a dog if you dont have a gun is feed it your hand and shove it down its throat and grab whatever you can, it will die. Your arm will get injured in the beginning but then the dog is going to be too busy trying to get your arm out to hurt you - you're most likely going to end up with it fucking your arm up and more if you dont do this anyway.
>>
>>42131987
can attest to the truth in this statement, a guy killed a leopard that way.
>>
I love pitbulls so much. Every one I've met has been fierce and terrifying until you get close to it. Then they have such a puppy complex. They can't seem to tell that they're huge. I'm in love with the breed but I'd NEVER leave one alone with a baby. That's too dangerous even if you trust it.

That's two heartbreaks in one if something happens. Granted the kid is the bigger, endless pain, but still.

I can't even get my own pit because I'm tiny and the last time I tried to hold onto an aggressive pitbull's leash, she almost dragged me into the dirt. It's a toss up. I want a hiking buddy and security dog for late night jogging but I hardly weigh more than them when they're full grown. This is my major dog dilemma. Want but what if it hungers for my flesh?
>>
>>42131794
idk my legs are pretty huge I think one good hit on one of these little bitches faces and they'll be whimpering home
>>
File: 1499142307153.jpg (59KB, 680x678px) Image search: [Google]
1499142307153.jpg
59KB, 680x678px
>>42131747
>pitbull kills an infant
>dog didnu nuffin
>>
>>42131747
>sister tells me she was walking her dog in the park and a pitbull tried to attack it
>"I mean, i didn't want to be angry at the dog, it's not your fault you're a stereotype, it's just your shitty owner didn't train you right"
Fucking idiot is going to get herself or her dog killed with this dindu nuffin shit
>>
>>42131774
>what's stopping me
Their massive necks
>>
dindus have a dindu breed of dogs kek

what white man still owns a pit bull
>>
>>42132123
yeah, sounds more like you've never dealt with a full sized dog before... or gotten in a fight before for that matter.
>>
File: human pitbulls.png (88KB, 510x674px) Image search: [Google]
human pitbulls.png
88KB, 510x674px
>>42131684
>>
File: dfsfakl.gif (1MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
dfsfakl.gif
1MB, 371x209px
>>42131684
>all the cucks itt defending the doggo

If you leave your child with an animal long enough for it to kill the child (in this case a second) then you killed the child. But there is no defending the irrational savagery of the animal. Dogs should be treated like niggers, not like one of the family.
>>
>>42131684
to be strong like pit bull, you gotta eat babies like a pit bull.
>not doing COBAD (cradle of babes a day)
>>
>>42132251
lmao like you have any clue who you're talking to bitch nigga
>>
>>42132088
learn to handle dogs better. be more assertive. my sister weighs 70 pounds less than me but i've seen her literally THROW 70-100 lbs. pits that she's fostered, just because the dog was aggressive and she thought it might start a fight. I'd trust any of her dogs with a child alone.

>>42132171
>>42132229
>>42132248
>>42132263

and before the pitbull the dindu dogs were the rottweilers, and before them the dobermans, and before them GSDs. it's been a repeat story over and over, someone hears about how badass a dog is, starts overbreeding it and selling it to scumbags, and it becomes a public menace. give it 20 years, i'll bet we'll have this conversation about Tibetan mastiffs or Kangals or fucking Akitas.
>>
File: breed of peace.png (87KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
breed of peace.png
87KB, 500x500px
>>42132370
>>
>>42132334
just running off what you said. you talk like a 14 year old wannabe hardass, that's what i'm gonna talk to you like.
>>
>>42132370
rotts are fine.
Dobermans are cool.
GSDs were never dindu don't be stupid

Pitbulls have always been dindu. And face facts yourself pitbulls have been bred more over the years by dindus and have become even more dindu because of it.

They are a 100% dindu breed and are literally the only dog breed you hear of eating children and shit. I have heard of no other dog breed ever doing that shit including your so called OG dindus.

And here you are, saying what about them? THEY ARE A GOOD DOG THEY DINDU NUFFIN just like a dindu mother or owner.
>>
File: 13142536789067.png (89KB, 878x630px) Image search: [Google]
13142536789067.png
89KB, 878x630px
>>
>>42131684
Your only hope against a large dog is to give it your weak arm when it goes for your neck then use your other hand to go for the throat and squeeze like your life depends on it.
>>
>>42132370
To be fair that wasn't my dog and she came from an abused home where they fought her. She's very mild mannered until other dogs are aggressive with her. I weighed 90 lbs at the time and I did what I could to wrangle her. I wrapped my arm around the leash and tried her commands but she probably smells the beta. If there hadn't been a pitcher's mound there to give me leverage against her I'd have been dragged behind her for sure. It was scary
>>
Let pit bite one arm use other... are you kidding. Not even going to google how much pressure is in that bite and the pain it causes and your ability to function...
>>
>>42132370
Look at John Doe's comment >>42132263
>>
>>42132429
>breedist

the fuck
>>
File: build.png (258KB, 435x465px) Image search: [Google]
build.png
258KB, 435x465px
>>42132370
>"I'd trust any of her dogs with a child alone."

>be my sister
>be 7 years old
>be playing in front garden with friends
>be attacked by my parents 10 year old doggo that never bit anyone in it's whole life
>have to get reconstructive surgery on knee
>horribly scarred and impaired motion for rest of life
>all because my parents 'trusted' an animal

Only the stories about kids being killed make the news. Non-fatal attacks are far more common. Animals cannot control themselves, you have to control them. Trust is not an option unless you're wreckless and stupid.
>>
>>42131684
This is easy. You're supposed to shove your fist (as if throwing a punch) down the pit bulls (dogs) esophagus. This doesn't allow for great leverage, so the bite isn't tremendous (you will be bitten) however it allows you to muscle the dog as you please, grapple internal organs rupturing internals, and choke the animal. Easy efficient way to disarm medium to large dogs.
>>
There are dogs which are big and aggressive, but intelligent and obedient/highly trainable (Doberman, GSDs)
There are dogs which are aggressive and dumb, but at least they're small so it's not a problem (chihuahuas).
Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs, they are big, aggressive, but dumb as fuck and disobedient. Pitbulls and pitfags should be exterminated.
>>
>>42132510
the correct way to beat the crap out of a dog if you don't have a metal bar or a gun is to grab them by their two rear legs and smack their head on the ground.
>>
>>42132537
(also simply breaking the legs through torque should be easy as fuck and disables the attacker)
>>
>>42132537
/fit/ can't even ohp 1 plate let alone a 100lb ravenous mammal kek
>>
>>42132510
>voluntarily shoving your hand into the teeth hole
>>
>>42132263
Sould all black people be put down then?
>>
>>42132571
>teeth can't rip my throat out if it's around my meaty ass forearms that's literally choking it out
>>
>>42132584
How is this even a question?
>>
File: V2xCv0p.jpg (30KB, 482x960px) Image search: [Google]
V2xCv0p.jpg
30KB, 482x960px
lmao, just, like, put your finger up its butt and give it a French kiss and voila, you have a walking pussy next to you, hahaha, lol.
>>
File: 1483729133411.jpg (45KB, 600x607px) Image search: [Google]
1483729133411.jpg
45KB, 600x607px
>>42132587
>tfw forearmlet
>>
>>42131726

Not all pitbulls. The breed is a pure coincidence
>>
File: 1499615375431.jpg (442KB, 638x3464px) Image search: [Google]
1499615375431.jpg
442KB, 638x3464px
>>
>>42132625
>25 year old woman kiled by a dog

Are women this weak? I can understand being seriously injured but did she really let the dog rip her throat out or something?
>>
The thing is, you could kick it, but once it gets a bite it won't leg go, those motherfuckers have really strong jaws, they can fuck meat up pretty bad
>>
>>42132644
You're a moron and are underestimating how dangerous an attacking dog is.
>>
>>42131774
>Neighbor has a pitbulls
>Lifting at home
>Hear screaming outside house
>Go check
>Neighbors pitbull has one of their other smaller dogs by the neck
>Neighbor hits it with a stick on the neck
>Other neighbors try spraying it with water
>Few minutes later smaller dog is Dead and pitbull has a gash on it's neck
>Still biting down on smaller dog
>Let's go after it noticed the other dog is Dead
>Walks away like nothing
>Neighbor chains it somewhere in his back yard

I doubt you can kick it hard enough for it to stop tearing your shit up.
>>
>>42132668

It has ONE weapon, right? Its bite. So as long as it doesn't bite your throat, which should be the only thing immediately fatal, you should be able to beat it to death right?
>>
>>42131900

Fuck putting any limb near its fucking mouth.

I had a pit Bull attack my dog. Fucker was pretty big.
Even though I had it in a head lock and was punching it in the cock, he was still moving me back.
I somehow ended up with a knee in its throat punching it in the face. Eventually the situation calmed down.
The owner of the pit bull got his arm caught between the two dogs. He had a huge gash in his arm.

Don't offer any limb, unless you are willing to lose it.

A dogs skeleton in armour plated from the front. Attack weak points, throat, eyes, nose, cock, balls, soft underbelly, break its leg. Stand on it. Kick the cunts face.

As stated before, it's the psychological impact that will hold you back. There's no one way to defend yourself. You have to get primal.

And never, ever trust an animal 100%. Or a woman.
>>
>>42132625
Last one is a staffy. Have one myself.
>>
>>42132668

Also if dogs are so dangerous how did we tame wolves?
>>
>>42132420
>rotts are fine.

second most common killer dog in the US

>Dobermans are cool.

they were never populous enough to actually cause the damage that rotties, pitbulls, and GSDs did, but they're "scary" so people attempted to enact BSL because they're cowards.

>GSDs were never dindu don't be stupid

your child is 5 times more likely to be bitten by a GSD than a pitbull, and GSDs topped the list of killer breeds in 1980.

>They are a 100% dindu breed and are literally the only dog breed you hear of eating children and shit

really? because a picture from an article where just that happened was posted in this thread.

>>42131952

>I have heard of no other dog breed ever doing that shit including your so called OG dindus.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/803768/dog-attack-rottweiler-death-horror-police

OG Dindu eating a person.

>THEY ARE A GOOD DOG THEY DINDU NUFFIN

actually, what I said was they're a large breed that you have to be assertive with. I'll add that they shouldn't be owned by someone who doesn't know what they're doing with a dog like that.

which is exactly what I would say about a GSD, Doberman, or Rottweiler.
>>
>>42132672

>not ripping it's eyes out

never gonna make it
>>
>>42132678
You could say the same thing about sharks or a wolf. You know what, it doesnt matter. Go fight some dogs and come back to us with your findings
>>
>>42132678
they could bite your femoral artery and you'd bleed to death easily
>>
File: 1497721668630.jpg (112KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
1497721668630.jpg
112KB, 1000x666px
i actually did get attacked in the woods once when i was about 16-17 by a pit bull mutt, the "sacrifice your weak arm to defend yourself" is actually the go-to and your safest bet for defense, but FUCK does it hurt, large dogs - especially pitbulls - have a biteforce strong enough to snap bones in half

i ended up having to kill it because there was literally no way to get it to stop, the only thing i can recommend if you have time is to wrap an article of clothing around your bite arm, and then just go fucking crazy on it when it clamps down because it has lost all defense; elbow the daylight out of its face, jam your fingers in its eyes, wrap your legs around it and get it up off the ground, yell for help, etc

personally i was luckily close enough to a big enough rock to beat its head in, but up until that i was primarily elbowing it and kicking its legs backwards out of position, absolutely gruesome situation but there's not much to be done when a dog wants to kill you
>>
Go for the eyes and hope its not owned by a true nigger who makes it bite a rope tied to a tree and beats the shit out of it if it lets go.
>>
>>42132698
One of the theories is that since we had garbage piles around villages, that dogs would come to for easy food, and so eventually we domesticated them.
>>
>>42132678
How many weapons do you have?
>>
>>42132644
LARPers on /fit/ don't know what it's like to be genuinely attacked by a dog.
"Hurr just let it bite your arm then karate-chop it to death like in Naruto" doesn't work in the real world. Unless you're prepared and act perfectly a pit bull WILL kill you if it wants to.
>>
>>42132708
Femoral, radial, carotid, brachial, there's a few options. Christ, if it got hold of any part of you and ripped it off, it's gonna be traumatic.
And a dogs bite will be stronger than anyone's grip.
>>
>>42132726
breaking the rear legs is the best course of action
>>
>>42132722
You mean wolves?
>>
>>42132726
Plenty of people have survived dog attacks dude why does it have to be this extreme or the other extreme. That guy acting like he can fight vicious dogs like they are alley cats is a fool but dogs are not tigers
>>
>>42132741
When a giant block of pure muscle is crushing your arm to a pulp and violently shaking you back and forth sending you into a state of panic and shock that's impossible.
>>
>>42132747
yes anon i do.
>>
>>42132511
>pitbulls
>disobedient

that personal experience or are you just pulling shit out of your ass?
>>
>>42132716
thats pretty fucking awesome man
>>
>>42132707
>>42132708

People have their entire legs or arms blown off and survive. People get shot in the gut and survive. I understand that dogs are dangerous and can kill people but I don't understand how a creature we've lived with for thousands of years can turn around and kill a man like its nothing.

I never claimed to be a dog expert though
>>
>>42132765
dumb dogs don't listen to commands properly, especially if they're "in the zone".

>inb4 denying the clear differences in intelligence between dog breeds
>>
File: dobermann_.jpg (91KB, 699x481px) Image search: [Google]
dobermann_.jpg
91KB, 699x481px
Doberman is the ultimate dog breed.
-Obedient;
-Not violent, but territorial as fuck;
-Scares people;
-Optimal for cardio;
-Playful.

And they look good.
>>
>>42132724
>How many weapons do you have?

Bite, two arms, two legs, and probably a knife since I usually carry a small one but you can discount that. If I dog gets a vice grip on one of my limbs I have three others (I'd probably want to keep my head away from it honestly)
>>
>>42132792

Irrelevant. They usually only survive because of critical intervention within the first 10mins, and then receive medical treatment within the golden hour.

You can not compare someone getting their limbs blown off, and being reacted to by trained experienced people with the right kit; and being attacked in a street, surrounded by useless, ignorant, retarded civilians with limited/nil training and no kit, who's only experience of adrenaline is a danger wank, or watching lone survivor.

End of the day there's no set way to react. And you will never know how you react until it happens.

And to be quite honest, i am not going to be offering any limbs up to find out either. You feel free though.
>>
I've heard that dogs have an amazing strength/muscle mass ratio, especially compared to humans.

Meaning that pound for pound, a dog is WAY stronger than you.

Pitbulls have been specifically bred for strength and aggression, and no amount of training or nurturing is going to dispel hundreds of years of selective breeding
>>
True story:
>have this girl in my year
>dumbest girl i ever met, honestly no idea how she kepts scraping by every year
>total bitch, everybody hates her except a few friends
>goes over one day to friends house
>wants to greed their dog
>dog has never attacked anybody in his life
>she leans down to kiss him
>dog leaps at her face
>tears half her lip off
>has to get reconstructive surgery
>they take some fat+skin off her ass and sew it into her new lips
>looks like shit
>gets called assface rest of her life
>>
>>42132792
It should be pretty easy to see why having your legs blown off my a grenade and being attacked by a dog have nothing to do with each other. A dog may dehabilate your leg, but unless someone is there to help you or you are lucky enough to incapacitate the dog, the dog is still there and you are on the ground, it is easy to see you are close to death. You are thinking in terms of like battlebots or some retarded shit, the dog is fast and has teeth but you are heavier and you are smart. It doesnt work like that. The dog immediately bites you somewhere and if you are unlucky you are already bleeding out or broke a bone. Theres just so many scenarios where it doesnt "go as planned" that to claim surprise when a dog kills someone is just equivalent to pure stupidity
>>
>>42132801
>dumb dogs don't listen to commands properly

that is absolutely not true. the dumber the dog the fewer total commands they can learn. it doesn't impact how they listen or how well training takes. if that were the case RRs, mastiffs, and borzoi would be completely untrainable.

>especially if they're "in the zone"

unless your dogs is exceptionally well trained, it won't listen to commands while "in the zone", intelligence doesn't impact that.
>>
>>42132876
>Meaning that pound for pound, a dog is WAY stronger than you.

Same with chimps. A 150 lb male chimp can pull 1,000 lbs with one hand (recorded by a scientist)
>>
File: chimp.gif (523KB, 400x307px) Image search: [Google]
chimp.gif
523KB, 400x307px
>>42132907
DYEL breh
>>
>>42132907
>(recorded by a scientist)
whelp I'm convinced
>>
>>42132907
so... no. that scientists methods were massively flawed, and a study conducted by Glen Finch at Yale disproved that chimps could move that kind of weight. that being said they are stronger than humans, just nowhere near that much stronger.
>>
>>42132897
one of the main ways to measure intelligence in dogs is to see how often they obey on the first command, to see if you don't have to repeat yourself. And guess what, pits rank low. The difference between a border collie and a mastiff isn't just how many commands they know, which is a memory issue, it's their ability to concentrate quickly, understand you fast and then perform the requested task.
>>
>>42132672
and thats why you always carry a knife, if a pitbull tried that on my dog I would stab this nigger in a heartbeat.
>>
>>42132700
Rotts arent so tough, one of the attacked my dog and after a few hard kicks it decided to gtfo. granted my dog isnt a little bitch and defended himself so it was 2v1 so there is that but they arent so scary.
>>
>>42132678
A pitbull is strong and violent enough to trash your arm until its numb and bleeding enough to kill if not halted, same for a armpit bite
any limb he latches to gets disabled, you have no leverage to get it out by yourself by strengh alone

Think the worst case scenario: he trashes and rip one of her arms, she manages to shove him off with the other only for him to bite it too, both arms are fucked, she cant outrun a dog, shes bleeding profusely making her dizzier and the dog wont let go by any reason
no doubt the coroner found the scene horric, the room she was must have got sprayed everywhere by her blood
>>
File: 6150884323_1f0fa78a69_o.jpg (101KB, 700x524px) Image search: [Google]
6150884323_1f0fa78a69_o.jpg
101KB, 700x524px
/thread

It will still fuck you up but just one dog that is light enough to pick up and swing around like a sack of potatoes is gunna have a worse time.
>>
>>42132716
exactly this, a human should always win against a dog in a life or death scenario. dogs are dumb as fuck they will attack whatever you present them so like this anon said let them bite you in the arm and go ham on these fuckers.

good post dude, glad you are ok
>>
>>42133032
Judging a group based on one individual, what is this /b
>>
>>42133066
>t. nigger
>>
>>42132984
>one of the main ways to measure intelligence in dogs is to see how often they obey on the first command, to see if you don't have to repeat yourself.

yeah, i'm aware, but we're not talking about intelligence, we're talking about obedience and the ability to be trained.

>And guess what, pits rank low.

really? you got a source to back that up? and are you referring to American Pitbull Terriers, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, or Bully Breeds as a whole?
>>
>>42133066
Why would they be included in the same group if they didn't have similarities?
>>
>>42133066
of all the places to go to complain about stereotyping, you come to a Nigerian competitive hackysacking forum?
>>
>>42131829
Don't ever try to pull your hand away from a dog if its in there. Shove it down further and grab at the back of its throat so it pukes
>>
>>42132682
wisdom, ur not gonna do any fancy karate shit when that ball of pure muscles latches to your arm. I would imagine you could lift it up and slam it on it's back and knee it's throat?
>>
>>42132621
And not all blacks are criminals. That said, the tend is alarming.
>>
>>42131897
holy kek
>>
>>42131814
This is what neckbeards actually believe
>>
>>42131774
Nothing. What people here fail to realize is that unless youre a 4ft tall manlet emperor, a single dog wont be able to harm your vital parts (neck) without putting it's face where you can just kick it. You cant break its neck but you can crush it's skull or at least kick it senseless. If it bites your leg you can just kick it in the stomach with your other leg and so on.
>>
>>42131868
Parents are still wrong then
>>
>>42133636
Anon dont be stupid, you just kick it square in the chest. Almost every dog will release its grip because you just knocked all the air out of it.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>42131854
>If it has locked its jaw on your arm then it is now a stationary target
>>
>>42131762
this shit is why I carry a fuckoff big knife
>>
File: 1497398619789.jpg (34KB, 500x567px) Image search: [Google]
1497398619789.jpg
34KB, 500x567px
>>42134173
>crocodiles and pitbulls are identical
>>
>>42131774
PItbulls are pretty fucking strong bro. I was once playing fetch with a friends black lab and every time it brought the ball back I thought it was gonna run me over. Big dogs have a lot of mass bro
>>
>HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WUZ A GOOD BOI HE JUST GOT OUT OF DA DOG POUND SHIIIIET

every fucking thread
>>
>>42132678
>dog bites, your arm/leg
>thrashes head around, knocks you to to ground
>goes for throat
you're dead
>>
>>42132792
people also die from getting punched once in the head
>>
File: 1277519466428.jpg (87KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1277519466428.jpg
87KB, 640x480px
>>42131684
This may sound stupid, but I read a story about a guy who is supposedly one of two people in recorded history to have killed a bear with his bare hands. He did it by shoving his fist and hand down the bears throat (so it couldn't get a good bite obviously) and then gnawing his jugular in half. I figure the same would work for a dog.
>>
>being an adult
>being scared of dogs

do you autists ever fucking go outside
>>
File: 6097168[1].jpg (22KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
6097168[1].jpg
22KB, 250x187px
>>42132716
>wrap an article of clothing around your bite arm
good idea
>>
>>42134462
see
>>42133051
>>
>>42134575
Oh shit. I guess I should have read the thread better. Thanks man.
>>
File: 2016-01-23 18.37.48.jpg (77KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-23 18.37.48.jpg
77KB, 717x960px
>>42134599
no problem
>>
>>42131684
>straight up decimate it with my bare hands

Strong enough to lift 60-90lbs over your head and then whip it into the ground, either killing it instantly or breaking it's body enough to render it incapable of further attack, and fast enough to engage and counter it's incredibly predictable, singular vector of attack (hint: it's going to try to bite whatever part of you is closest to it's mouth).

Seriously, a dog is nothing to be scared of. Two or three dogs in a pack, sure, you're gonna have a bad time even with weapons and careful planning. A singular pitbull is not a threat to you unless it catches you off guard.
>>
>>42131750
>implying spics are people
>>
>>42133476
>the trend is alarming

You're a fucking idiot. The vast majority of dog "attacks" come from breeds under 30lbs, nearly 80% of them. The "alarming" trend you're noticing is that the comparative handful of attacks by a large dog breed a year result in actual physical harm or death, instead of some shitty rat dog getting punted across the room.
>>
>>42131726
Hello Nia
>>
>>42131907
>They can lock their jaw into place
>I dont know anatomy or biology of a pitbull or a dog in general
pitbulls are just aggressive
>>
>>42131684
probably not all that strong. i'm pretty sure that if the average adult man got a good grip on its neck, they would have no trouble choking/gouging that dog's eyes out.
>>
>>42131854
I work at a dog kennel, and there is one thing that I have always stuck by
jam your hand down the animal's throat and one swift kick in the chest and it is down
>>
>>42132510
thanks for the laugh holy shit
>>
>>42134462
Who was the other?
>>
>>42131684
All large dogs are guns on a leash. Pit bulls just happen to attract abusive minorities.
>>
>>42134352
lmfao

thanks for the laff anon, it's true though, why do so many people insist on defending pits? i get that dogs are cute but statistically speaking pits are dangerous as hell.
>>
>>42131762
Got 9 reasons why I would win.
>>
>>42134829
lifting nicely balanced non-moving barbells over your head is different from lifting an awkwardly levered viciously writhing pile of muscle over your head.

I would expect anyone with a good clean to be able to do it but not easily.
also
>killing instantly/breaking its body
dogs are more durable than you think
>>
>he wuz a good boy
>he din maul nuffin
>he wuz a gentle giant
>he wuz going to obedience school n shit
>>
>Tfw live in BFE Texas sort of close to a large highway
>jog the roads around my house
>people dump their unwanted dogs out here
>the dogs try to survive in the woods and end up going feral
>form packs and end up getting killed when they go after livestock or starve
>hear about my neighbor getting mauled while jogging
>start carrying a shotgun while I run
>since I started carrying a shotgun I've killed six (6) stray dogs
>>
>>42135336
>start carrying a shotgun while I run
whut
in your hands?
slung over your shoulder?
do people freak out when they see a madman running the streets with a shotgun?
>>
>>42135353
Slung over my shoulder. One of my neighbors is the one that told me about the mauling and recommended it. Remember, this is middle of nowhere Texas, everyone is packing.
>>
File: You-Filthy-Liar-Meme-Picture.jpg (25KB, 512x419px) Image search: [Google]
You-Filthy-Liar-Meme-Picture.jpg
25KB, 512x419px
>>42132370
I've seen some fucktards on 4chan, but this guy is the king of kings of fucktards spreading lies and misinformation.

Pitbulls are ENTIRELY different from the other breeds. They have been selectively bred for centuries to be psychopathic killer dogs. Surprise, surprise, they act like it. I don't blame the dog for being a naturally bred killer, I blame the small dicked owners for bringing these ticking timebombs into our neighborhoods because they got pushed into one too many lockers in highschool. Get a gun if you want to intimidate your neighbors like a real man.

Read up from people who spend their lives with dogs and aren't fucking their sister like you and endangering their community. Pitbulls are fucking dangerous killer dogs. ANYBODY who has them within 3 square miles of children is a wreckless ignorant asshole.

Even if you take the time (which I am sure you never did) to socialize the fuck out of your pack of pitbulls (!!!!) around children, it will just take one trigger like the mailman shaking his keys too loudly to fucking ruin your entire families or your neighbors lives forever.

Get a fucking labrador mutt from the pound and leave your loaded gun off the the kids toy table.
>>
>>42135544

ironic since you posted a ton of bs.

pitbulls, per capita, kill less people than other large dog breeds. It's a statistical fact. more people own pitbulls, so the numbers seem higher with them, but based on %, every other big dog is more likely to kill someone than a pitbull.
>>
>>42132726
>Implying I'd let a dumb animal half my size bite me to death when I can disable it it a multitude of ways.

I'd like to think most people are strong and smart enough to just gouge it's eyes out or kick it. Doesn't seem too complicated and would be my go-to move anyway.
>>
>>42132584
dude obviously yes
>>
>>42131810

My australian shepherd knew right away not to fuck with my kid and actively followed her around and would growl at any stranger who got to close.

Honestly fuck nigger pit bulls. They would just maul the kid instead of protect it.
>>
File: die dog die.gif (2MB, 400x215px) Image search: [Google]
die dog die.gif
2MB, 400x215px
>>42132716
Finally, a man who knows what he is talking about on 4chan. This is what police trainers are trained to do if their weapons are unavailable when a dog attacks.

IF you have the time, take off your shirt jacket jeans even (whatever is thick) and wrap it around your offhand forearm and present it to the dog. ALL dogs are dumb and will go after the first thing presented.

Once the evil pitbull has your arm (and will fuck it up - lets be honest here), LIFT up as hard as you can and fucking punt the SOB in the neck and chest as hard as you can.

No little faggot Cristian Ronaldo dribble kicks. Bootfuck his throat / sternum with haymakers. Less is more if you can get momentum. All dogs, no matter how aggressive, will back down once their chestbone / lorax starts hemmoraging.

Remember. Present a covered arm. Let him grip and rip, and lift and bootfuck. No pokes to the eyes. No thumbs up the anus (?). Fucking kick him like he owes you money.

There is a reason why the worst injuries occur in MMA with kicks over punches.
>>
>>42132907
A chimpanzee is much more terrifying than a Pitbull
>>
>>42135560
>t. stats4pitlovers.com
>>
>>42135684
Who wins in a fight, chimpanzee or Pitbull? I would pay money to see this.
>>
>>42135732
Slow down Michael Vick
>>
>>42131726
Saw there's a pitbull in my apartment complex, wife is pregnant, literally first thing I thought of was putting a bullet in the dog.
>>
>>42135732
i bet the chimp wins most of the time but it would be a good fight
>>
>>42135735
How close would a pit, or any dog really, have to get before you can shoot it?
>>
>>42135732
Pitbull easy, as much as I'd love to see the Chimpanzee slowly torture the evil fucker to death.

Chimpanzee's haven't been selectively bred for centuries to be psychopathic baby murderers for small dicked trailer trash.
>>
>>42135544
>I've seen some fucktards on 4chan, but this guy is the king of kings of fucktards spreading lies and misinformation.

See above.

Legally a pitbull in the UK is not a breed and must fit a set a measurements to be considered a pitbull. It is entirely possible for 2 dogs to be siblings and only one of the classified a pitbull. They are illegal to own in the UK... But can be kept with permission and under restrictions, ie. muzzle. But the truth is it's so easy to just own one and say you didn't know, after all, you're not the one getting put down and it's unlikely to be enforced unless you are the sort of twit who walks around with your dog like a big man innit bruv. Sure there is over-reporting of how dangerous they are/can be but the truth is I don't think most people are fit to look after themselves never mind animals. It's the types who want to own them the legislation is targeting rather than the dog.

But yeah you'd have to be a fucking idiot to own a dog that's lineage comes from imported american fighting dogs, which is really what it's about. These nuggets walking around with them all think they own a distant relative of some champion fighter than was raised steak and roids and suspended in a treadmill on an incline for 6 hours of the day. Every nosey cunt dog owner will have the police on you if you so much as don't pick up it's shit in the UK. And the people your dog is 'protecting' you from will probably get more of a kick out of reporting it to be put down after making a few allegations you have been threatening people with it. Then they'll get you.

Still though, at 210lb with a pair of good boots... I'd fancy my chances stomping on one. No doubt it might rip the flesh out of my but if you come down on it's throat with your opposite knee. But then again the owners probably already stuck you 9-10 times by now.
>>
>>42131774
Attack first, if not successful, you are bit. Once bit, rip out throat, show it to owner, sue owner.
>>
>>42132370
Those fucking Tibetan Mastiffs are the most terrifying dog I've ever seen. I'd take my chances vs 2 pits than the only Tibetan Mastiff I've ever seen. I'm 6'3 and 200lbs, and I could have easily ridden this thing like a horse and it wouldn't have noticed. It was like a bear.
>>
>>42134847
Fuck you nigger do the world a favor and euthanize your attack dog
>>
>>42135747
Chimps can tear off limbs and if they are strong enough to do that I'd assume they can break snap Pitbull limbs just as easy
>>
>>42135734
Slow down Carol Bowditch
>>
>>42135746
If you had some buck shot you could wound it from a comfy range.
>>
>>42135812
Mastiffs are smart as shit though, pit bulls are the dumb nig of the animal world
>>
>>42135973
Yeah don't get me wrong the thing was docile as can be until the last few seconds (long story), but I sure as hell wouldn't fuck with it. Especially in the last few seconds and it wasn't docile anymore, but let out a stomach dropping bark and gave me a "get the fuck out of here now" look.
>>
How well does pepper spray work on pit bulls?
>>
>>42132584
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>42134332
t. manlet
>>
>>42132387
Kek
>>
>>42132716
I hope you also killed the owner.
>>
>>42134462
I wonder why the bear wasn't able to claw the shit out of him?
>>
>>42132961
kek
>>
>>42135544
>Get a gun if you want to intimidate your neighbors like a real man.
Spoken like a true bitch.
>>
>>42131774
You'd go to prison for murder, or at least be rung up on child abuse charges
>>
File: 1481721697964.jpg (1MB, 3872x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1481721697964.jpg
1MB, 3872x2592px
who /felinemasterrace/ here?
>>
File: 1497838736122.png (66KB, 290x255px) Image search: [Google]
1497838736122.png
66KB, 290x255px
>>42135656
>Oh shit a wild dog!
>Better take my pants off!

maybe jeans aren't the best idea
>>
>>42131762
could you just kick the little fucker? dogs arent a problem unless theyre trained or some massive great dane
>>
>>42132507
>tfw parent's were always smart enough to only have small doggos when my siblings and I were growing up
Might be considered gay but even at age 7 I could fuck up a chihuahua or a miniature poodle.

Small gay dogs > life threatening big ones
>>
>>42131900
mandible claw
>>
>>42131684
The only way I've been able to get an American Pitbull Terrier to back down, was by shoving my hand down it's throat until it choked.
>>
>>42134427
Happened recently where I live, guy was belligerent in a bar I frequent and was shouting at randos.
Got in a dude's face and he punched him in his face, good clean hit.
The guy just fucking died and the other dude is fucked for life.
>>
>>42131762
If a pitbull attacks you, go for the throat. If you can put a clamp on his carotid artery, he will go down fast.
>t. Pitbull owner who has to discipline every new dog
By the way, if you show that dog you are the absolute alpha, they will not pull any shit. My current dog freaked out once, and ever since I put him in his place, he has been the most loyal and obedient dog I have ever owned. People who get a pitbull and never work with it are the reason pits are stigmatized. Yes, they cause problems, but that occurs because "people" see the big mean dog and want the hood points. They never actually work on their dogs, and never teach discipline. I will not lie, a pitbull is a lot of work. But if you can hack it, they are probably one of the best dogs you can own.
>>
>>42132716
Isn't rabbies a problem with that strat?
>>
>>42132812
Pitbull is the ultimate dog breed.
-Obedient;
-Not violent, but territorial as fuck;
-Scares people;
-Optimal for cardio;
-Playful.

And they look good.
>>
>>42136505
>murder
>child abuse
>for killing a dog

Anon pls
>>
File: 1497730685782.jpg (70KB, 310x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497730685782.jpg
70KB, 310x400px
>>42135122
Well?
What are they?
>>
>>42135747

Think you meant small dick nigger trash. Since they all have them where I live in Chicago.
>>
File: 1495282949776.jpg (9KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1495282949776.jpg
9KB, 249x249px
What if it bites your dick off?
>>
>>42136505
kek
>>
(big) dogs are like the largest animal out there a human can handle by himself i.e. without a tool of sorts, just don't be retarded and go for its vitals
>>
If these tactics you guys describe are so effective, then why are ther still dog related deaths? Also, you may plan on all this macho shit, but if anyond here got bit by a raging pit that had a running start faster then usein bolt, your plan is gonna fly oughta your heads. If you've ever been in a situation that came oughta nowhere you react by instinct.
>>
>>42131900
jaws are both extremely powerful and very weak

most of the power of the jaw is when it's coming down

other then that it's a weirdly shaped thin bone that you can bend and snap like a wishbone
>>
>>42132700
>>42132420
German shepard gods are like white trash : the dog now

the breed is beyond ruined and everyone who is in the know would get a belgium shepard
>>
>>42137341

most people are faggots who can't handle a dog
>>
>>42131987
noted
>>42132026
that's metal as fuck. Just punch the thing straight in the mouth and keep going
>>
>>42131987
i think its cos
the dog's teeth are curved so food meat can go down the dogs mouth

when a dog bites you and you pull away the teeth are DIGGING into your skin and making it more harder
>>
>>42135571
Good luck even landing a hit. Dogs are agile and fast
>>
File: 1421798054840.png (43KB, 1585x1527px) Image search: [Google]
1421798054840.png
43KB, 1585x1527px
>>42137481
you could literally rip its ears, eyes and tongue out while it's biting you unless you're a 5 y/o child

their strategy is to bite a part of you then violently twist their head/neck. Unless they rip your throat out immediately you can probably rip them apart

t. guy who knows nothing
>>
File: oW6Oaca.jpg (2MB, 2209x2275px) Image search: [Google]
oW6Oaca.jpg
2MB, 2209x2275px
>>42137498
>https://imgur.com/gallery/jWDAf
>their strategy is to bite a part of you then violently twist their head/neck
Wrong.
My dog use hit and run tactics
>pic related
>>
>>42131810
>blaming the literal baby instead of the shit trash breed of a dog

fucking kys
>>
A fully grown human male (6+ feet, 200+ lbs), if truly in fear for his life and all pumped up on adrenalin, will absolutely skullfuck a pitbull. No fucking contest. This thread shouldn't even have to exist.
>>
>>42131900
why not just press a finger into the things eyes? i could probably reach the things brain and lobotomize it before long
>>
The cult surrounding pit bulls fucking astounds me. So many people I know openly advocate keeping the pit bull a legal breed to own but are in denial of the fact that they are much more dangerous than the next most dangerous breed. It's like they're in denial and have no desire to do any research. Just because your pit bull hasn't hurt anyone doesn't mean it won't, and that the breed is automatically safe because of your emotional bias.
>>
>>42137236
What if you bite his dick off?
>>
>>42137481
If it's running around then it's not biting me, which give me more time to land a good kick. If it does bite me then it gives me time to land a good hit. There are few humans that can dodge attacks consistently, let alone a dumb animal.
>>
>IT'S NOT THE BREED, IT'S H-HOW U RAISE THEM

Lol trash manual labor imbeciles with agressive dog breeds
>>
>>42132370
> just because the dog was aggressive and she thought it might start a fight.
so? Pitbulls are aggressive even if they have a good owner?
>>
>>42131810
>it's not the dog who ripped the baby to fucking shreds fault, it's the baby's because it doesn't respect its boundaries. Fucking babies, disrespecting people like that!
>>
>>42131762
Absolutely
>>
There are two problems with pit bulls:
1) their reputation, stupid wannabe tough guys and "I can fix him with love" girls are the people who mostly get pit bulls. They don't train them properly, they don't discipline them properly, and the dogs become the alphas and therefore dangerous. Obviously every pit bull owner isn't irresponsible but their reputation does attract particularly irresponsible pet owners.
2) Unlike other dogs that attract dumb owners (chihuahuas, Poms, etc.) pit bulls (or the numerous mixed breeds dumbasses buy and sell as pit bulls) are strong dogs, who were literally bred to fight. They are dangerous when they're untrained and undisciplined.

They're a problem in the same way as German Shepherds and Rottweilers have been in the past, big, strong dogs with a reputation for brutality attract dumb owners who fail to train and control them. It's not the dog's fault, but I have no sympathy for the dogs when they hurt people all the same.
>>
File: 87912897390.jpg (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
87912897390.jpg
23KB, 500x500px
>>42132700
>second most common killer dog in the US
hmmm, I wonder who's the first by a large margin...
>>
>>42132876
You didn't get many (you)s because pitfags can't argue with any of this.
>>
>>42132672
>keeping the dog
Should've put it down
My friend's a farmer and had like 9 dogs at one point. After one of them killed another dog he immediately dragged it outside and shot it
>>
Do you think you could suplex a pitbull?
>>
>>42137341

People are fucking stupid and you can get unlucky/surprised.
One of my friends on facebook posted a news story about someone getting badly mauled by a dog, I wrote about how to effectively fight and kill a dog in such a situation (hand down throat, grab on, use free hand for maximum damage) and you'd have thought i'd confessed to diddling kids the amount of hate I recieved from dozens of people. Worse than that was the people giving bad advice such as "just run away" or "show you're submissive and it'll stop" - they're going to get someone badly injured or killed.
>>
>>42131797
lol the right answer, but no replies, also nose
>>
>>42139264
>show you're submissive and it'll stop
You know this might work if you are a girl
>>
>>42137841
Is this bate
>>
>>42132510
>>42131987
No offense but this sounds stupid. I'm not trying aim my hand down its throats like Luke sky walker blowing up the fuckin Death Star. What if it grabs your forearm or your wrist instead of your hand? I think the key with a dog is to not let it near your face or neck.
>>
File: 1485946536666.jpg (55KB, 276x276px) Image search: [Google]
1485946536666.jpg
55KB, 276x276px
>>42134853
>tfw Bill became Nia's bitch
What the fuck happened?
>>
>>42136756
I hate when people allow their dogs to be assholes and put everyone in danger. My cousin's shelter dog growls and gets angry if you try to move him from where he's sitting, even on a couch. It was my cousin's house and his dog and I was only there for a couple days, so I just let it be, but if that were my dog i would have beat it with a fucking stick. That shit is unacceptable and I don't understand how he isn't afraid of his dog hurting one of his friends.
>>
>>42131684
kek. no amount of strength can stop their jaw
>>
K9 officer reporting in.

You're fucked. All that macho bullshit goes out the window when the animal has enough clamping pressure to snap your arm like a twig while ripping your arm apart. They're also trained to take shots to the face and torso to not make them flinch or let go.

Have fun!
>>
>>42139539
Pitbulls have about 235lbs/106kg of pressure in their bite (about the same but just less than a german shepherd)

You'd have to be pretty strong but it's certainly not impossible to deal with
>>
>>42139560
Who's a good boy? You're a good boy!
>>
>>42131684

>60 pound dog with 1 point of attack
>220 pound man with 5 points of attack

Even unarmed, if you can hold your spaghetti, you can choke out a pit, break some ribs, or snap an arm out.

Last time I was attacked by the neighbors bully, I punched it in the nose and grabbed it by the front paw. I flipped it on its back and popped the arm out the socket and put my knee on it until the owner came to get it. I had to get a few stitches in my leg but if it was to the death, I would've clearly won.
>>
>>42132672
If a pitbull had my dog i would slice its throat. fuck that cunt,
>>
File: 20170714_075409.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170714_075409.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>42137090
>>
File: 1475583719117.gif (378KB, 283x200px) Image search: [Google]
1475583719117.gif
378KB, 283x200px
>>42139560
How do you train something to take getting shot in the face?
>>
>>42139580
You only have nine fingers?
>>
>>42132672
>be me two years ago
>mopping front of my bakery
>black guy tries to enter store with pitbull
>"hey man, can you please let the dog outside?"
>"WHAT DID YOU SAID MAN? I AINT LEAVING MY DOG ON THIS STREETS, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM?"
>dog starts barking and going towards me but he is holding its chain leash
>no, not a problem, but we don't allow dogs here
>dog is getting more and more agitated as the nigger talks keeps talking shit of how the dog will behave
>it stops and the owner relaxes for one second
>dog rushes to bite me
>i swing the mop with all i've got on its head
>mop breaks and dogs nose is bleeding
>dog is crying
>nigger is yelling
>security guy that is 6'8 and ridiculously fat but strongas fuck arrives and tell the guy to fuck off
>nigger fuck off with bleeding crying dog
>>
>>42139581
i think he means 'punching' kind of shots.
>>
>>42132370

I have a kangal. its 170 pounds. It would murder 100 men before ever letting harm happen to a baby.

While training and socializing and pack order etc are important, dogs are a largely a result of their breed purpose. Certain dogs, such as kangals, are bred to protect herds and families. Other dogs, like pits, are bred to be hyper-aggressive or not selectively bred at all.

They are dindu dogs whether you like it or not.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
>>42139632
>Kangal
This is basically what you get when a mastiff fucks a horse right?
>>
>>42139613
>6'8 strongfat
imagine the amount of food that guy has to eat
>>
>>42139695

Bro, it took me forever to find one and cost 2500. Worth every goddamn penny. I have a small estate (about 200 acres) in the country that I spend weekends and summers on.

I'm always finding wolf carcasses and deer bones and shit. Crazy.

However, my dog treats my 4 year old son with the gentlest care. One time his nanny was simply going to scold the kid for being stubborn, and the dog got between them and just gave her a look.
>>
File: d2e.png (92KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
d2e.png
92KB, 412x351px
>>42139601
Y-yes...
>>
>>42131747
All dogs are violent. If you let any dog, even a small one near your newborn you are an idiot.
>>
Pitbull owners are literally the the worst People on the planet. If I was King of the world all pitbulls would be put to death, possibly the owners aswell
>>
>>42131684
If it mounts you and is going for your neck do two things, cram your arm as far down its throat as possible and squeeze or pull its front legs as far apart as possible (bit either way, you'll get bit)
>>
>>42134938
>Jam your hand down the animal's throat
Not only do you not work at a kennel but you have never actually seen a dog in real life.
>>
>>42136756
I adopted a pitbull that was 6 years old and kept being passed around family and friends after being saved from an alcoholic that used to throw her into walls, kick and throw bottles at her for her first 5 years. She was all kinds of fucked up, just one year of strict training and love she was the perfect doggo. Died last year at age 13.

pic related
>>
>>42139733

Not even close. Pitbulls yeah, but I've never heard of a well kept GSD doing anything other than protect a child.

Key point is well kept. An abused or poorly bred/ poorly raised dog is a loose cannon, regardless of breed.

Pitbulls, however, aren't mentally stable regardless of whether you do everything right, as a result of their shit genes.

>>42139757

Holy Anecdotal Evidence Batman!
>>
File: realapbt_zpsc7ed5123.jpg (94KB, 868x592px) Image search: [Google]
realapbt_zpsc7ed5123.jpg
94KB, 868x592px
>>42131762

thats not a pitbull, its a shitbread made to look intimidating.It would lose in a figh versus a chiwaha, its not even game./
>>
File: zO6FNKZ.gif (66KB, 223x199px) Image search: [Google]
zO6FNKZ.gif
66KB, 223x199px
Looks like the nigger dog defense force is out in full force today. Degenerate breed for degenerate people gas them all.
>>
File: Woke.png (137KB, 402x600px) Image search: [Google]
Woke.png
137KB, 402x600px
>nigger dog is bread to fight and kill
>have to train your nigger dog not to kill people
>it's not the breed it's the owner bro
>>
>>42137571
Awsome doggo, this is mine, still a puppy.
>>
>>42139727
Sounds kinda like a larger version of a Rhodesian ridgeback
>>
>>42139719
a fucking lot, we provide lunch or dinner to all employees, he eats two plates literally full of food, mostly carbs, rice, beans, pasta, potatoes, chicken and pork sausage everyday
>pic semi related, his plates are bigger, probably 700g each plate
>>
>>42139772
>Holy Anecdotal Evidence Batman!

You think it was meant as anything else?
>>
File: VlshYah_d.jpg (106KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
VlshYah_d.jpg
106KB, 640x480px
>>42137571
Top doggo bro

Wouldpet/10
>>
about this strong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1XD7vMm6g

He made the dog shit himself and then swept the shit away with the dog's own body
>>
>>42139819

Actually, yes. They were bred for the same purpose: to protect families and livestock from large predators. The difference is ridgebacks fare better in warmer climates

>>42139823

Fair enough, but I caution people to assume that because you or somebody you know had a good pit, to assume that they are generally safe and reliable.
>>
File: waldor_1.jpg (102KB, 360x319px) Image search: [Google]
waldor_1.jpg
102KB, 360x319px
Everyone in here is talking about fighting pitbulls, but I doubt anyone could take down a boerboel. These south African nig killing machines can be 200 lbs.
>>
File: 1486553013293.png (43KB, 178x182px) Image search: [Google]
1486553013293.png
43KB, 178x182px
>>42139820
First, that looks tastey as fuck.

Second, what kind of ghetto do you work in that a bakery needs a 6'8 strongman as security?
>>
>>42139866
>south African nig killing machines
i like them already
>>
File: KillBoer.jpg (62KB, 407x332px) Image search: [Google]
KillBoer.jpg
62KB, 407x332px
>>42139848
>to protect families and livestock from large predators
Yeah, "predators"
>>
>>42139878
Brazil bro, actually my bakery is in a rich neighborhood, and besides this dog thing the only other shit i had was a robbery after a really busy day, after that i got the security guy and he also helps me cleaning shit and carrying the flours and other things
>>
>>42139899

Lol yes, predators of all shapes and sizes. Haven't found a human carcass yet though
>>
>>42139904
Could you use a second? How's the pay? I'm a 6'5 Stralyan security guy that's sick of working here.
>>
>>42139919
>>42139919

In brazil? haha the pay is probably like 200 dollars a month
>>
>>42131762
Fucking manlet dog lol. Would just stomp the shit out of it.
>>
lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRGUzSwmNV8

one of my friends had a pitbull and it was the nicest dog ever. he still never, ever let it out of his sight. the problem is that retarded niggers own them 2bh
>>
>>42139919
arround 1500 reais, thats about 450 dolars + transportation, health care and lunch, it costs me about 2k
>>
>>42138406
>>42137841
you are both unironically retards
more laffs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUrQntuU5dM
>>
>>42139966
Is that a week or month? Works out to about 600 dollarydoos. If that's a week my bags already packed. Might even consider it at monthly for a Brazilian holiday tbqhfamalam
>>
>>42140019
thats on a month bro, you also can get some good extra money as a security guy for parties, thats what Carlos (my security strongfat guy) do.
you'd just need to ask for id's and throw people out when needed for about R$ 150,00 for the day, if you work and get 10 extras a day you can take 3k a month, that can pay rent, food, some supplements an expensive hookers and lots of cachaça
>>
File: ir2110.jpg (31KB, 384x255px) Image search: [Google]
ir2110.jpg
31KB, 384x255px
>>42140052
>expensive hookers and lots of cachaça
Done
>>
>>42131684
the average person could probably overpower a pitbull already but people mistake overpowering one with overpowering one and coming away unharmed
>>
>>42140091
Looks like a cold blooded killer to me. It's you or her bro
>>
File: Screenshot_20170714-110247.png (996KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170714-110247.png
996KB, 720x1280px
Should I just end it now before she turns on me?
>>
>>42140116
See
>>42140109
>>
>>42136505
Le old reddit switcharoo
>>
>>42140116
>Spyderco
>Going to make it brah
>>
>>42131684
Pitbulls are not all that strong. They're bred to be fearless/stupid and to have a fairly soft bite (they gently bit the lips of cattle and horses to sedate them). So you'd have a better chance than most dogs.

Large mastiffs would fuck you up though.
>>
>>42136756
This is the same shit people say about blacks in America
>>
File: dog.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dog.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
All you need is a few meatballs

Just stuff his face with meatballs and pet him while he's chewing
Be sure to tell him what a good boy he is
>>
>>42132685
Bet you live on a council estate you scrounging fuck
>>
>>42131829
take your shirt off and roll it around your hand. Or a backpack. Or your crusty, sweat staines boxers, anything. Or more simply, throw some stones with that functional strength
>>
>>42131897
Best post in thread
>>
>>42131774
pit bulls latest model has this feature where they lock their jaws on you or something, so start by breaking its fucking jaw. the rest of it is really up to how well you can kick dogs I guess
>>
File: 20170714_110840~01.jpg (108KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
20170714_110840~01.jpg
108KB, 800x600px
>>42139757
RIP doggo. My Pitbull/Chocolate lab mix is probably going to be put down in the next few months. She has had a long, full life, and it is nearly time for her. That will just leave me with my current APBT, the one I had to choke out. I do not understand why someone would get a guard dog breed, then completely trust it without any discipline work. Wtf people are so stupid
>pic related is the Choc/Pit cross
>>
File: 20170714_110655~01~01.jpg (122KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
20170714_110655~01~01.jpg
122KB, 800x600px
>>42141225
Also here is the APBT I had to choke out
>>
>>42133012
This
>>42132672
Pitbulls have tunnel vision
If they lock onto something they want to attack they will not stop until one of them is dead
Best thing to do is choke the pit until its passed out or stab the motherfucker
>>
>>42136898
Shit b8 m8
>>
>>42131810
>you shouldn't leave a child alone with dogs period.
True. My dad bought my mom's parents a poodle on my first Christmas. It bit my sister in the ear and me right below the eye, the scar from which I still have.
>>
I killed a full grown pitbull with my hands once.
>visiting parents during vacation
>mom and i take her yorkie for a walk at the park
>some teens are there walking a pitbull
>the thing goes wild when it sees the yorkie
>teens let go of the leash
>thing takes a lunge at the yorkie just as i grab it to run
>knocks me over
>pick it up and throw it to the ground and start stomping and beating it
>cops come and told me i'm good because the city bylaws say i can kill any animal thats a danger to the public
>crying teens vowing revenge
>>
Do people get pitbulls because they genuinely like the breed?
Everyone I have ever seen own a pitbull is either one of the rwo
>tough guy trying to look tough
OR
>sjw type trying to make themselves look better by spewing that good owner bullshit

I feel bad for the breed, people only get them for their personal image.
>>
Are you telling me that none of the meatheads/roidfreaks can handle a pitbull while Cesar can?
>>
>>42141587
We got ours because he was very well behaved at the shelter we adopted him from. We go 100% for behavior, not breed, when we go to the pound.
>>
>>42136833

better than death getting ripped apart by a dog very slowly.
>>
>>42131897
Bravo anon
>>
>>42141623
The trick, as I have stated repeatedly, is DISCIPLINE. A pitbull can be as well behaved as you want. You just have to teach them discipline.
>>
>>42141661
>get throat/arm ripped off by dog
Vs.
>get a couple shots in the butt
I choose the shots. Time to stick my arm down its throat
>>
File: IMG_1115.jpg (479KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1115.jpg
479KB, 1080x1920px
My Shar Pei at 5 months, he's already 12kg and putting in a kilo a week, think he will top out at around 25-30kgs. Supposedly they were used as fighting dogs in China but I've never heard him so much as growl. Do I need to just shoot him asap?
>>
>>42141822
No. Just teach him fucking discipline, and let him always know you are the boss.
>>
File: IMG_1012.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1012.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>42141855
Tbh senpai I just wanted to show pics of my cute doggo, he's well trained.
>>
>pit bulls have a history of attacking people randomly
>ITS ALWAYS THE OWNERS FAULT

The fucking victim blaming of pit bull owners is ridiculous
>>
>>42141876
I love that giant head. My APBT has a pretty big one himself, and he is always cutting corners too close and bonking himself. It is honestly hilarious to watch. By the way, dont let the fear mongers in here scare you. Yes, you should excercise common sense, but the number of people killed by dogs, or even attacked, is actually really low when you think about it. Dogs are truly amazing creatures.
>>
>>42141938
The difference between a dog attack and a person attack is that the dog really is jut acting out of what it knows. It is the responsibility of the owner to understand their role as owner, and to properly socialise and train their dog
>>
File: IMG_1026.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1026.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>42141957
He's the second dog I've owned, the first was a jack Russel, and the Shar Pei is by comparison so much more chilled and easy to train. I honestly hated owning a terrier, even though I obviously loved him, they are such hard work, but the Shar Pei is much lower energy, much more dependant and loyal, and I'm happy to turn my back on him with other people's (customers) kids when I'm working, I'm a landscaper and I specifically got the Shar Pei so I could take him to work with me and not worry about him while I'm working.
He's out at the pub at the moment but I'll get a picture when he gets back, all the ones I have now are from a couple of months ago.
>>
>>42142072
>he is at the pub
What?
>>
>>42142244
With my husbando, obviously I didn't send him the pub with a £20 tucked into his collar or anything...
>>
>>42142352
That explains a lot
>>
Fucking hate pits and their owners.

Just last Thursday I was out for a run at 3AM (Too hot during the day/night to be outside) and some people in my neighborhood had their pit and one other dog off their leash.

Fucking pit charged at me from across the street and the owner was unaware until I said HEY! and kicked it in the face. Pisses me off still. There are leash laws and shit and they had the most dangerous dog running about unleashed.
>>
>>42132625
>He eats watermelon
Pure coincidence
>>
>>42139847
wtf did he throw the dog at the cameraman?
>>
>>42131684
depends. what's your 1rep max?
>>
File: 1499996078370.png (28KB, 225x150px) Image search: [Google]
1499996078370.png
28KB, 225x150px
>>42131684
Another man vs dog thread of /fit. This is the internet. You fuckers have all kinds of rekt and gore vids. I have seen tons of vids of people getting ripped up by dogs, where are all the awesome videos of people getting attacked by pitbulls barehanded and winning? All of you "pitbull killing blackbelts" enough theorycrafting where are they? I want to see some unarmed men winning against pitbulls already.
>>
>>42143201
and in how many videos people actually fight the dog instead of panic and try to get away? Also bystanders poking it with a stick or hosing it doesn't count.
>>
>>42142507
Do you know whether it was being actually aggressive? If it fucked off after one kick, it probably just wanted to say hi. One kick does not make an angry pitbull give up.
>hurr I abuse animals because I didnt bother to understand
>fucking animals hurr
>>
>>42131821
Would you then say, "heh you made me use 10% of my power" and brush your jet black flowing locks out of your eyes? Fucking sperg.
>>
>>42132812
Dobermans are ugly, m8. They're also annoying as fuck and have a rough coat that is not fun for petting
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.