[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

strength is 90% genetics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1499225388873.png (488KB, 600x918px) Image search: [Google]
1499225388873.png
488KB, 600x918px
strength is 90% genetics
>>
>>42129568
Genetics is 100% genetic
>>
>>42129568
muscle is, strength is not
>>
You only need to lift for strength every couple weeks. The rest should be of varying sets, reps and effort. Pure strength routines are pure meme.
>>
>>42129568
Could I kill myself with that?
>>
>>42129855
no but you could reach a climax you never knew existed
>>
File: nqev6CH.jpg (344KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nqev6CH.jpg
344KB, 1920x1080px
>>42129568
This is why you don't do drugs. You die in a sauna and you leave everyone else behind. Without Zyzz, /fit/ turned to other people to try to be the king of /fit/, but nobody else thrived in a place like this besides an ex-WoW player like him. He had his 1 in a million genetics and had us all listening to trance music, lifting heavy, and believing we're all going to make it. When he died, it only took a few years for /fit/ to be dominated but these train wreck, ass fuck threads. You might talk about degenerates being the people who raise their wife's kids or are homosexual, but this is a degeneration of board culture. Plain and simple.

Don't do drugs. Don't die at 22. Share your true colors with the world so we have better posts than these. Spark an autist's imagination.
>>
>>42129916
wat
>>
>>42129942
This thread is degenerate and I challenge you all to be the next Zyzz so we have better shit to talk about besides this.
>>
>>42129942
Get out retard
>>
File: muh genetics.jpg (101KB, 1006x617px) Image search: [Google]
muh genetics.jpg
101KB, 1006x617px
>>42129568
More like:

Strength potential is ~50-90% genetics.

Some people really should just give up and go collect rocks.
>>
>>42129916
>>42129959
>>42129950

what are you even talking about? fucking autist
>>
>>42129916
holy fuck what an autist
>>
>>42130079
It's not our fault that you don't understand what that guy wrote
>>
>>42129568
The fuck is this retarded contraption
>>
>>42129983
Yeah of course if your ACTN3 gene is fucked you are not going to be the fastest human at any thing by a good margin, but you can still be the best marathoner or longer distance swimmer.
You can still be stronger and faster than most people by a lot with good training, just never the best.

There is even an olympic long jumper who was deficient, so even then it doesn't tell the whole story.

t. double recessive ACTN3
>>
>>42130079
What are you even talking about? Fucking autist
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.