[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ I began working out regularly for the first time in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: college.jpg (597KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
college.jpg
597KB, 2048x1536px
Hey /fit/

I began working out regularly for the first time in my life at the start of this summer and I have never felt better. I am going to head back to college in about a month and my college town is incredibly small and as a result has no gym.

I was thinking about getting a basic weight set to keep in the dorm so I can keep working out while I'm on campus but I don't think it would compare to actually going to the gym daily.

Any of you guys have some in dorm/home workout tips for someone with no gym access?
>>
Doesn't your college have a gym? What the fuck kind of meme school doesn't have a gym?
>>
File: kettlebell.jpg (20KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
kettlebell.jpg
20KB, 500x500px
>>42128726
the only tool you need
>>
>>42128767
It has a gym but you can barely call it that.

Never enough weights, little to no equipment etc.

We have track but I can go running anywhere.
>>
>>42128800
Where do your athletic teams work out? Your school does have sports, right?
>>
>>42128825
They have their own weight room/gym. Non-athletic students aren't allowed.
>>
Get a bar and some plate, keep it in your room. Learn deadlifts and oly lifts where you don't even need a rack.

It would be a pain in the ass and you'll look like a chode until you get really big (and then you'll look like an attentionwhore douche to normalfags and a dedicated motherfucker to other lifters) but take the bar and lift outside in some free space.
>>
>>42128862
That's some bullshit... join a team then or something. Or better yet just make friends with someone on a team and go with them. Great motivation and solid connects.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.