[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fellow lankets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (916KB, 1933x2496px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
916KB, 1933x2496px
How do we fix the thin looking arms problem?
Im 6'3 with 6'7 arm span and i got 16" arms. Now im not saying that arms are huge and should always appear huge, but the difference between flexed and unflexed is absurd, especially from the front.

Manlets will never know the pain, and how blessed they are with their manlet gains and short stubby arms.
>>
>>42127017
Own it, man. Clothes look way better on slimmer people, that includes built lanklets

Besides, dressing well AND being /fit/ is the way to become a proper pussy destroyer. If you had crazy big arms you couldn't wear a suit without looking weird.
>>
>>42127017
Boy I am 6'6 with a 6'11 arm span
Just fucking lift and eat more there's literally no more to it unless you want to go roids. Try and build your forearms too
>>
File: BLOATLORD.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
BLOATLORD.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>42127017
Bloatmaxxx buddy boyo

Daily reminder that GIRTH is the single trait most correlated with slaying
>>
I'm 6'4 and 205lbs

I was almost 400lbs at one point but now I'm around 205lbs (been as low as 194lbs). Us tall guys have got to be 210+ pounds to fill our frames up. So keep gaining weight and also focus on the longhead of your tricep to fill out your tshirts (see my pic and notice how developed my long head of tricep is and it fills out my shirt).
>>
You're insecure about your body, but you should focus your efforts on your face. If it gets to the point where you try to obsessively improve parts of your body due to insecurity and you arent fat, its very likely that you arent facially as attractive as you'd like to think
Your arms look good enough, so there seems to be something else that is off
>>
>>42127653
why are your forearms like sticks
>>
6'2" manlet reportan. 6'6"ish wingspan, 195lbs. I just want to unlock 15" and eventually 16" arms desu. trying to slow bulk to not fatten up too much since I fucked it up laat time
>>
>>42127017
>>42127653
your arms are nice in real world
>>
>>42127779
because he's not a manlet?
>>
>>42127653
I look good from the angle you took your pic from, and my long head is good, but i still look kinda dyel from the front.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.