[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you boring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

You only Lift? Are you this boring!?

pic related: kanye west after a party going to another party in his mclaren with some friends to use hard drugs and cheat on kim kardashian spending a lot of money.
>>
i would kill myself if i had his life
>>
>>42123418
Do you know what's it's like being a celebrity and a millonaire in New York or L.A.? Going to anywhere you want? Do what you love?

He is the best musician of this time btw
>>
>>42123395
I don't think I'm boring. But I literally just got called "basic" today by a girl.
>>
>>42123599
>yells out he needs Mark Cuckbergs money cause he broke
>has a "wife," That's been passed around both the entire NBA and NFL locker rooms and now her body can't hold up and has just turned her into a ball of meat and silicone and not even a sex symbol anymore
>needs to rant and rave during his concerts to get fans
>having to deal with all the kardashians at once
>they all throw you under the bus to push themselves saying "he needs therapy"

Yeah he does seem to have a shitty life
>>
>>42123663
kanyes rant at his concert against the radio was pretty red pilled desu. Too bad he's just a jewish pawn and is promoting race mixing
>>
>>42123663
>He have a shitty life
He doesn't have it. He is there because he want to be there.
>needs to rant and rave during his concerts to get fans
wtf, you clearly don't listen to his music http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/14880-my-beautiful-dark-twisted-fantasy/
http://www.metacritic.com/music/my-beautiful-dark-twisted-fantasy/kanye-west

He make controversy that's why you see him acting like that. People talk about the crazy stuff he make and he make a new album and people end buying it. The same thing madonna and michael jackson do to be more famous.

Just remember how much money he make.
>>
>>42123835

idk what country youre from but we can tell its not america
>>
File: Screenshot_20170712-234310.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170712-234310.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
What is his face saying...
>>
>>42123599
>musician
>>
>>42123395
>hard drugs
Are you like 18?
>>
>>42123395
idk OP i rock climb and stuff too. lol
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.