[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to talk to girls at work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: aniki.png (214KB, 472x357px) Image search: [Google]
aniki.png
214KB, 472x357px
How to talk to girls at work?
>>
>>42122633
anything beyond friendly?
dont. next question
>>
>>42122633
tell them fuck you
>>
How to lose job by talking to girls at work?
>>
Something I've always noticed on /fit/ (only board I visit for the past 10 years) is that people here hate white girls who have dated a black man calling them coalburners. Others here claim they hate the idea of race mixing.

Is this same hatred also directed at girls who previously dated Latino men? Is Hispanic + White also considered race mixing or does it depend on the shade of the Hispanic person?
>>
>>42123350
/fit/=!/pol/
>>
>>42123350
You should just hide the fact that you had sex with brown people and you never have to keep those doubts in your mind.
>>
>>42122633
you don't.
>>
>>42123350
Spics are almost as bad as the coons at this point.
>>
why cant i fuck girls from work?
>>
Uhh what? Why wouldn't you be able to talk to them? Girls always flocked to me at different jobs because I'm attractive, you must not be if you ask this question
>>
>>42122633
Don't shit where you eat friend.
>>
>>42124490
Things go south, work gets weird. don't do it
>>
>>42123350
Both have a huge tendency to be drug dealers
90% chance you are getting damaged goods who date men to despise her father or family
one of the reddest flags you can get from a woman
>>
Go and say hello, be yourself from there
>>
>>42125513
best way to get drugs is through a girl like that

they can do all the interacting with the dealer and them being a skank means they usually get more for the same price
>>
>>42124514
This is the best advice. Had a female coworker I fucked later falsely accuse another co-worker of rape. Luckily I dodged her wrath
>>
>>42126107
Don't be yourself, worst pickup meme ever
>>
>>42122633
>at work

bad idea if you care about your job

don't shit where you eat
>>
If you have some serving job at a catering company or something, fuck your coworkers, buy the underage ones booze if they ask.

If you have a real job, don't let anybody know about your personal life, but still be friendly, definitely don't fuck anyone
>>
>tfw 0 girls in my office
>>
File: IMG_0521.png (720KB, 614x603px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0521.png
720KB, 614x603px
>>42123350
/pol/lack imo nah. I mean if she asks like she is from the barrio or some shit she is trash. Women adopt the I guess "cultural personality" of the guy they are with. So if they have been with nigs they adopt nig traits. Nobody likes niggers not even other niggers.
>>
File: IMG_0530.jpg (208KB, 652x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0530.jpg
208KB, 652x1024px
>>42126641
Also fucking niggers comes with a 47% risk of catching da H I V
>>
>>42126597
>don't let anybody know about your personal life
Is this true? I won't get lambasted for keeping my (lack of) life to myself?
>>
>>42122633
> Sarah, can you please stop leaving food you made in the fridge with my name on it. I'm a grown man who can prep meals for himself and don't need your cooking

Something like that. She'll eventually become cold to you but then pop the idea that her house has an extra room she's thinking of renting out for super cheap to someone she knows at which point

> I already live with my parents so rent isn't a problem for me. I hope you find someone to take you up on your offer

Then she'll put in a transfer request for upstate corporate and he replaced by some 60 something year old vet with a penchant for crying while in the bathroom and talking to his superiors which clearly aren't on the John with him.
>>
>>42126705
Depends on workplace culture I suppose, I've had two full time jobs over the past 3 and a half years and I've never socialized with any coworkers outside of softball games/work lunches.
>>
>>42122633
Don't bang girls you work with, it only creates problems
>>
>>42126798
Chad does it all the time though
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.