[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broscience Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: zbrush gains.jpg (158KB, 1920x1550px) Image search: [Google]
zbrush gains.jpg
158KB, 1920x1550px
Earlier at the store, a man who did martial arts for 25+ years told me that, while training to gain muscle, i should avoid showering often, especially hot showers.

As a countermove, i used my own broscience and told him i only take cold showers after i train everyday. he said it was best to shower every 3 days, and to instead used a towel+soap after training, because the shower would affect gains.

that probably has some wisdom to it. i sort of instinctively did this during the last semester at uni. i was hyperactive, hitting the gym in the morning, doing plenty of pushups during the day and finishing soon before my classes, running around the field then calling my friend to do pullups all the time, etc... i'd wipe the sweat off using a wet towel with soap in it and shower every 2/3 days. i felt very high t and playful with people during those times. counter intuitive things work some times.

Share broscience stories.
>>
>brah you gotta turn that fat into muscle
>brah you can eat whatever you want, just gotta work out
>>
Having sex kills gains bro
>>
>>42122267
Dont walk outside into the cold right after lifting it will shock the muscles.
>>
>>42122267
what the fuck is this 3d model? Where is brachialis?
>>
>>42122267
>worked out every day
>only showered every 2 or 3 days
You had to be absolutely rancid. You've cleared a room before, haven't you?
>>
Fucking disgusting hippie pig scum. WASH YOUR ASSHOLE TWICE A FUCKING DAY.
>>
>>42122285
Whew, good thing I haven't had any--gotta maintain gains.
>>
Got told that I should go vegan by a guy that can only bench 250lbs after 10 years and looks like a green alien
>>
File: 1349219548256.jpg (7KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
1349219548256.jpg
7KB, 186x271px
>>42122267
>that probably has some wisdom to it
>>
My doctor said that I should stop lifting because of a "herniated disk", so I OHP him into the fan and fatalitied the kike.
>>
>>42124905
i mean fuck that guy
but Clarence0 is vegan and he's a fucking beast
>>
>>42125470
Does sucking sperm out of human males count as veganism?
>>
>>42125470
Clarence0 only switched to vegan recently and the guy is on juice up the gills m8.
>>
>>42125529
Isn't veganism >don't eat animals or any products derived from animals
sperm comes from animals so i'm pretty sure that makes you not vegan
>>
>>42125470
Steroids
>>
>>42125554
Fuck! Can I eat your meat then qtpie?
>>
>>42122267

best example of broscience I can think of is

>MUSCLE CONFUSION
>>
>>42122284
>turn that fat into muscle

Damn I love that one
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.