[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 291
Thread images: 53

File: 1497651969441.png (647KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
1497651969441.png
647KB, 800x670px
Share your feels, good or bad. I'll start

>driving to gym amped up to work out
>get text from girlfriend that leads to a conversation that basically ends our relationship
>sitting in parking lot of gym crying like a bitch and drive home

I didn't even work out, i feel broken and empty right now. How does one recover from these feels.
>>
you go to the gym pussy
>>
File: pure aryan phenotype.jpg (105KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
pure aryan phenotype.jpg
105KB, 720x960px
>lift
>not redpilled

kek
>>
>>42121601
yeah i'm gonna go back later tonight, i don't want to miss my workout but i just feel like absolute shit right now.
>>
>>42121581
You wasted your break up gains bro
Go to the gym right fucking now
>>
>>42121581
that pic though.
>>
Fucking go to the gym and turn that cunt's memories into muscle.
>>
>>42121581
Fucking idiot you would have smashed every PR and that blonde cardio bunny who kinda smiles at you would have soaked her lulu lemons then rode your dick till your pelvis broke. Fucking idiot now you're going to die alone.
>>
>that guy that shits in the locker rooms toilet making the place ostensibly unusable
>there is restroom that you have to pass to get to the locker room that he could have used
>shit smell merging with the steam from the shower pit

Fuck that guy so much. I'm still mad
>>
>2011
>Discover 4chan
>Like /fit/
>2016
>Suddenly people in almost every thread insult my skin colour
>Any thread could turn into a stormfront page at any time
>these people don't even lift
>they are ruining everyone's fun
>they are always online and never shut up

feels annoying
>>
>>42121714
>2011

newfag
>>
File: 1499543210995.jpg (128KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499543210995.jpg
128KB, 720x960px
>>42121714
Faggot shit skin
>>
tell us about that conversation
>>
Whenever I feel down I lift
I can't relate because I've never even kissed anyone but the point stands
>>
File: 1482820043779.jpg (57KB, 482x549px) Image search: [Google]
1482820043779.jpg
57KB, 482x549px
>will never have a cute gf or bf
>>
>>42121795
it wouldn't make any sense without the context of our relationship.
>>
>went out on a date with a "nice girl" three years older than me who has her shit together and friends and always doing something interesting
>had a good time, made her laugh all night, not much spaghetti
>got a "hey last night was fun :)" text
>been going back and forth texting for a couple days
>feel terrible for how little I have to offer and I'm only wasting her time
>know that she'll lose interest the more I try to explain myself
>>
>>42121581
This picture makes me angry

No doggo should feel this way
>>
>>42121835
Tell us the full story then anon. Come on its 4chan, what possible downsides could there be.
>>
>>42121581
Missed your chance bro. Could have had that break-up pump going
>>
>>42121849
Only one answer. Better yourself!
>>
>>42121786
at least I'm not white
>>
File: 1478549359414.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1478549359414.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>should be studying for civic exams (in my country to be a public servant in pretty much any sector you have to pass a civic test)
>simply can't do it, I don't know how to explain but I spend all day doing nothing (4chan, games, netflix, youtube) instead of studying
How the fuck do people develop discipline to study? I've always been a great student because I bust my ass studying one day before tests but that simply doesn't work for civic exams in my country, you have to spend months preparing
Do I have depression?
The only thing I'm consistent at is lifting,and I'm still super DYEL.
>>
>>42121581
I'm sorry OP, but somebody has to say it. It's because you have small calves. Do some more calf raises and maybe the next one won't leave you.
>>
>>42121971
OP here, my calves are actually pretty big because im a rehabilitated fatass but that made me smile, thanks.
>>
>>42121849
Do better. Work hard to earn her. A great woman can only do so much to save you from yourself.
>>
>>42121835
tell. i just had a SUPER depressing breakup.
>>
>>42121714
/pol/ is a shit
Nazis pls go
>>
>>42121581
Don't worry OP, I got dumped hard a few months ago and now life is looking up. Gains like crazy because heaps of free time to gym and cook. Game is getting pretty good too, meeting up with an 8.5/10 who seems really keen this weekend.
Think of this as a chance to remake yourself into the person you always wanted to be.
>>
>>42122071
greentext?
>>
>>42122046
I have a dead end house painting job but I lift and read and listen to podcasts and have hobbies and go out and do what I can
I just don't see a way to make enough money to support the lifestyle I want and not go insane in the process
>>
Found out yesterday my crush started dating some tattooed model. On the bright side I woke up today and it doesn't bother me anymore
>>
>>42121970
If we we're all friends, we'd get better together...
>>
File: crash.png (438KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
crash.png
438KB, 808x805px
>start feeling a little bi-curious
>install grindr and go do some gay stuff
>regret immediately after
>wasn't really gay, just a masochist
>want to kill myself from the shame
>don't even wanna fap anymore

at least he told me i was cute and had a big dick. d-did i make it?
>>
File: 1497755902113.png (192KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497755902113.png
192KB, 428x500px
>finally at that "good looks" threshold where poking fun at girls will genuinely make them feel insecure

it sounds sadistic, but fuck is it good

>snapchatting this girl who i've been in a sort've odd situation with a few months now
>she's just starting to annoy me now but still constantly bothers me
>snapchatting her, she does that pouty lip face
>"where'd your upper lip go lol"
>"fuck you"
>every time she snapchats me now she discretely hides her upper lip
>literally everybody's upper lip vanishes when they pout their lower lip, but she got so genuinely hurt she now actively alters her snapchat caption and emojis to cover her mouth

other than that, i'm also in this weird stage where girls just want to bang me and nothing else because i guess they're worried i'll cheat or i'm a player or something because i look good? this actually does feel bad because i don't think there is anybody within a hundred mile radius that is as loyal as i am, something just isn't right when you've had 2 girls back to back say they just want to be friends but then also constantly just about sexually assault you in the back of their car every time they see you
>>
>>42122071
I'm sorry anon I can't it would take too long and im too much of a bitch to type it out right now. I hope you are doing better than I am right now though.
>>
>>42122102
fuck you this isnt my thread.
and im using an on-screen keyboard because im NEET and broke and cannot comprehend planning 5 minutes ahead of the present to better myself, earn money and buy things.
>>
File: 1499890789452.jpg (87KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1499890789452.jpg
87KB, 645x773px
Getting worried

Run a cycle while being a fat fuck
Begin losing a little bit of weight
Up to 12 weeks now on cycle and I'm continually dropping weight like a mother fucker right now
More than I think is normal, feel fine, nips are good
test conversion should be fine, but the weight is beginning to fall off of me

Basically I do work out
Follow my b/c cycle
I also do IF and eat at a 6-8 hour window and I'm dropping weight..........
>>
>>42122127

gay as fuck brah
>>
>tfw schizophrenic
>litterally mentally ill trap
>find hot guy
>schizophrenia intensifies
>lose guy
>develop chub
>sickness subsides
>keto
>keto
>running
>running
>rince repeat
>>
>>42121581
should have gone to the gym.
Not because "dont't care about bitches, look im edgy", but just for the chemical rush.
I can't guarantee you the crash wouldn't have been worse though.
>>
>>42122336
I would have but i had no energy i was/am so devastated. I should have known better than to put so much of myself into this relationship.
>>
Broke up with my girlfriend today.

I loved her so much. But she can do so much better than me.

She was raped at 18 and has a kid due to it. I don't want kids. Ever. We've been friends since we were 15. I'm 21 now.

I couldn't stomach raising another mans kid. I don't want kids of my own. And while she never pressured me to be in her kids life, I knew that the more serious I got with her the more it was bound to happen. I broke up with her now, to save her the pain later.

It took every ounce of manliness to hold back tears. I've loved this girl for so long. But this love just will never work. Watching her cry in my car at me up.

Im drunk as fuck right now.
>>
>>42121581
>qt half azn gf broke up with me 3 mo ago
>over stupid bullshit, wasn't even a low point in our relationship but it had been going downhill
>had basically been used for my car, money, and bed the past 3 mo prior
but then
>start going out with my buddy every night
>meet new women
>lots of new women, some nice, some bad
>go to music festival and try psychedelics
>levels me out, don't want ex anymore
>kinda like new girl I met who is really kind and selfless
but...
>she's Muslim, and I'm a libertarian
>don't hate on Muslims but as soon as she finds out I like guns and freedom I'm afraid she'll book
>hate politics, think it's stupid, but I can't hide that I have a few guns
wut do? sell my funs? move on? first girl in a while that's convinced me women can be human. totally catching feels
>>
>>42122481
hide your steel if it's that important nigger, don't throw away any belongings or beliefs for anybody
>>
>>42122545
word /k/ommando
>>
File: 1490824482210.png (34KB, 470x512px) Image search: [Google]
1490824482210.png
34KB, 470x512px
>>42121581
> tfw you met girl on the first day of high school and dated for two years
> tfw you meet up with her again two years ago and she's stunning and just as smart and you date for another two years
> tfw you break up a week and a half ago over a combination of her having emotional baggage and falling in love with some new asshole
> tfw the most important person in your life for the last seven years is gone
> tfw you lose interest in almost everything that made you happy
> tfw all you have left is lifting because it literally pumps endorphins into your skull
i will see you bros in the next life.
>>
>>42122430
I'm sorry man. Sounds like your lives went in different directions, and even though hers wasn't really her fault you made the decision that was best for you.

Hope you rebound and feel good again soon.
>>
>>42122481
If a girl can't deal with a gun being safely enjoyed and properly cared for, then you are in for much larger problems later. Ask her to go shooting with you and show her how to use a firearm correctly. Reasonable people usually really like it
>>
File: 1497325992634.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497325992634.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>42122635
Coming from something similar that happened to me a couple of months ago, I feel you. Lift and keep lifting more.
>>
File: 1455749856928.jpg (132KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1455749856928.jpg
132KB, 750x600px
>tfw could never post my real feels out of tremendous utter shame even under the thin veil of internet "anonymity"
>>
All of you should rest assured that if I could actually collect my thoughts and articulate the depth of my personal, social, academic, economic and existential failure, yours would pale in comparison.

I have never been closer to the edge. I am now face-to-face with the void where before it was some future crisis. All I can do is get older faster and faster and watch my mind and body deteriorate. I've considered my life effectively over for the last 5 years and that's only taken me closer to the inevitable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvFH_6DNRCY
>>
>>42122481
What generation? One of my gym bros is this muslim dude who's family emigrated to the US and he goes back to Yemen all the time, they fuckin love dakka.

If you're gonna racemix, at least its with a potentially qt traditional goil.
>>
>>42122690
You my nig. Thanks man.
>>
>>42122481

>contemplating sells your guns for some paki whore

your balls, hand them over.
>>
>>42122729
Story time?
>>
>>42122657
The best thing she can do is find someone who cares about her and her kid.

Thats not me. No amount if love can make that a reality. I tired to let emotions take over but it just couldn't work.
>>
>>42122754

Why didn't she abort the rapebaby? Is it at least white?
>>
>>42121617
Only thing left to do is destroy some lifts anon.

Then destroy some twink in the change room after
>>
>>42121581
I promise you that no matter how bad you think you've had it, it could be worse. I know exactly how you feel right now. I went through a breakup 4 months ago that completely broke me for a while.

>basically pick this girl up off the street
>has a ton of baggage, but I love her anyways
>give her everything she could ever want
>so her how much I love her every day
>introduce her to even all my extended family members
>she moves in with me and we get engaged
>things are going well
>suddenly some guy she dated over the internet for a while starts stalking her
>my family members get messages from him
>says a bunch of shit about my girl, trying to get us to break up or something
>she's genuinely terrified of him
>he stops messaging for a while
>finally sends her another message the day before christmas eve
>She's freaking out, but I just tell her to block and ignore him and try to go to sleep
>girlfriend super pissed that I tried to go to sleep instead of comforting her
>things get better on christmas, but then starts going downhill a couple weeks after new years for no apparent reason
>girlfriend goes out of town for a "few weeks" to deal with family issues
>she starts becoming more and more distant while she's out of town
>finally blow up at her one night and say some things that I didn't mean
>get ghosted for three weeks and then she tells me that she's completely done with me and has no feelings for me anymore
>I think that everything is my fault, and want to just die for a couple months
>A month after she breaks up with me I find out that her and that crazy stalker guy are dating again
>completely broken after that, still blame myself for everything that happened
>a couple months after that I found out that she had started talking to him after new years and was emotionally cheating on me for a while

After that I started seriously lifting and putting all I had into becoming as great as I can be. It's going to hurt for a long time OP, but it gets better.
>>
>>42122399
We live, we learn /fit/bro.

Don't let anyone tell you they haven't gone through what you're feeling, they're lying.
It's in the hottest forges that steel is forged though.

I have no solid advice to give you except to keep up with your gym at least for a while, otherwise you'll gain 20-40 pounds from the added depression.
There will definitely be other girls. The first 3 ones hurt badly tho.
>>
>>42122257
Jesus Christ, I thank the good Lord I don't have to experience this existence.
>>
>>42122768
Because we're from the deep south. She said "it's not the kids fault this happened."

Her ex was abusive. Every time she would try to leave she'd end up with black eyes and bruises all over her body. Unfortunately when you're related to the Sheriff you can get away with this shit. She moved across the country for two years and came back recently. We had dated before but it never lasted for whatever reason.

Its really a sad story.
>>
>>42122787
lol

>>42122754
Nothing wrong with not wanting a kid, especially someone else's. People walk different paths.
>>
>>42122430
don't drink too much, anon. Might make the sad feels worse
>>
>>42122749
Everyone overstates their own significance and their own situation but it would literally be a tl;dr of things I have only ever done to myself. I am the weakest conceivable person. In mind, in body, in habits, in attitude.

I am a victim of nothing. I have faced little to no real adversity and I actually cannot really remember 90% of my own life. I trust that my current personality is a product of total self-preservation and necessity. I am the shape of nothing, a negative space filled-in.
My funeral will take place on this message board.
>>
>>42122754
Not sure why you're so sad then, of course they come as a package you idiot.
>>
>>42122807
>was emotionally cheating on me for a while
Your whole story is a good example but a lot of women are fucking evil. Went through this song and dance 3 months ago and jesus christ, three years and every red flag imaginable but nope, could not consciously acknowledge I was dating a sociopathic, emotional vampire.

Bang girls without good fathers, don't date them.
>>
>>42122860
i still think about the guy i was interested in when i first got sick(around 18 years old) and think what may have been and if i stay sane for long enough i just may get him, but thats a pipedream,ill never amount to anything major in my life(most likley) but i can be fit as fuck, so thats what i work on when im not sick to, had about two good months now, maybe this time... but probably not
>>
>>42122897
>My funeral will take place on this message board.
depressing af famalam. Can you at least give us some kind of rundown? We've got to be able something at your gay funeral on a chinese calligraphy board.
>>
>scrolls up
>out of corner of my eye see banned from 4chan
>click net neutrality banner
>wtf I hate internet companies now
>>
File: 1498010397358.jpg (60KB, 900x519px) Image search: [Google]
1498010397358.jpg
60KB, 900x519px
>>42122807
>typical broken woman
been wirh one for 2 years. They are the worst kind and honestly not worth any effort. 100% her broken personalitys fault.
>>
>Feels for the week

One of the biggest shit is about to happen in my life starting in the morning until Friday night

The next two days might change my life, thu/fri might be my best or worst days of this year

If things are bad, I'll post in a friday night feels thread the whole situation, you wont know who I am or the post, but I'll share what is going on and honestly

I hope things go well and I don't need to stay up friday night and cry on /fit/ and post my feels
>>
>>42122937
Part of me knew that she was not a good person, and my friends even told me that, but I still remained completely faithful to her. I loved her far too much for my own good. I accepted all of her faults when she could apparently not accept any of mine. A lot of women really are just sociopathic monsters with no sense of virtue or morality, but I still have hope that there are some good ones out there. I'm doing my best to keep my head up and get as many gains as I can, in every aspect of life. Knowing that the guy who she cheated on me and left me for is going to go through an even greater hell than me is also an added benefit.
>>
>>42122430
>Rape at 18
>Been friends with 15

Faggot. What type of cuck can't prevent his friends from being raped? You are right that they deserve better.
>>
>>42123006
give me a clue or the codeword so i can tune in tomorrow and live someone else's experiences vicariously. closest i can get to reality.
>>
File: 1467098362831.jpg (49KB, 300x392px) Image search: [Google]
1467098362831.jpg
49KB, 300x392px
>>42122768
>Why didn't she murder someone for her mistake?
>>
>>42123011
Shot for shot dude, the politics were a big break for us. She never gave a shit unless it was 'muh abortion' but was pretty emotionally driven. Her cunt crazy lib roommates weren't helpful either. They """"Attempted"""" suicide on election night while I was going crazy with my friends at my apartment lmao. My then gf said she felt so guilty for dating someone who voted for Trump, what would people think of her? Should have dumped her ass right there.

That was probably the hard start of the decline, although I mark it at the year and a half mark where all her friends were pegging their boyfriends and she for whatever reason wanted in on it. I laughed at her and when she kept going I was just giving her a dead serious no. She kept asking as time went on, thinking she could wear me out, eventually asking my friends if I would break. Then there was the time she told me i should "stop having all these stupid fucking dreams" when I was talking about wanting to do voice work or start a podcast. You're a cunt Ann, I would pray for your suffering but I know I won't need to.
>>
I feel like giving up anons I've been looking for a real job the past six months after graduating with my bachelors in April and have done 6-7 interviews and filled out over 200 applications and still haven't landed a job. I went for IT but couldn't get an internship while in school and am just getting BTFO in interviews by kids with experience. I'm in my mid twenties living with my parents working a retail wage cuck job and feel like a fucking failure, even the literal cuckold I work with that is raising another mans kids said he feels sorry for me that I'm still living at home
>been single for 2 years loneliness is kicking in
>haven't gotten laid in a year
>only positive things going for me right now are my health and the gym
>>
File: NOhAqEtCkG-10.png (36KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
NOhAqEtCkG-10.png
36KB, 300x250px
>>42123054

If you see my post Friday night you'll see what happened

I already talked to my family a few hours ago, if you see DIEOX you can read it friday night and hopefully I wont be here explaining how things fucked up, but I wont know anything until Friday evening

If there is a god, please at least protect me this once in my life
>>
File: 1497421960381.jpg (41KB, 600x442px) Image search: [Google]
1497421960381.jpg
41KB, 600x442px
>>42123090
noice, we in the exact same boat. Done like 60 applications so far but there are more to come Im sure. Cheers mate
>>
>>42123120
I believe in you champ.
>>
File: 1390122608522.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1390122608522.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
I'm 27 and about to run away from all my problems. It's a very weird feel. Here's my blog:

>Grew up in loving home, middle class
>Make best friends with neighbor kid, we grow up and do everything together
>We're very competitive with each other and not friendly about it
>Constantly try to one-up each other and literally have arguments over who is better at what, and to what extent
>I'm older, smarter, fitter, better looking, and overall more adept than he is at this point so I don't even understand his arguments half the time
>It gets so bad that I finally try to call it off, tell him that all this bickering is frustrating but I fuck up by uttering the fateful words "I'll probably have a better life than you anyway"
>We're like 13 years old lol I had no idea what I was saying
>He glares at me, says "No you won't"

Then he moved away for a few years. He was basically my only friend so I became a shut-in who only played vidya. My parents felt sorry for me. Older cousin I didn't get along with would tease me with "You don't have any friends!" I was ashamed, sad, and alone (cont.)
>>
File: sad wojak.jpg (44KB, 680x765px) Image search: [Google]
sad wojak.jpg
44KB, 680x765px
>>42121581
tfw no matter how many sluts you fuck or how big you will never be able to get over her
>>
File: 1392006650994.jpg (45KB, 475x385px) Image search: [Google]
1392006650994.jpg
45KB, 475x385px
>>42123211
He returned in 9th grade and I was happy to have him back. While away he picked up skateboarding and guitar as hobbies, so I picked those up too. But we quickly went back to our competitive, bickering ways. He was always ahead in boarding and guitar skills and he always reminded me of this. I eventually dropped the hobbies as it was clear I could never surpass him (plus I was addicted to WoW and spent way too much time on it). He made many friends through his hobbies, I made a couple friends through WoW.

We remained "best friends" throughout high school and even college. We still hung out constantly. I had long since stopped being competitive with him and we never got into stupid arguments so I thought we had matured past that and moved on. But one night we were drinking and discussing the professional jobs each of us had landed after college graduation. He got a better job than me, and went full blown competitive mode and said how amazing it was that "I'm younger than you but have a better paying job, better living situation, and I don't have to work weekends. Isn't that weird?" I was disappointed and hurt, not so much by what he said but by what it meant for our friendship. Competitive mode was still on.

Flash forward to the present, I've been living with him in an apartment for about a year. I moved from a small town to a big city and it's been fun but my friend is as ruthless as ever. He's not afraid to gloat about his money, make me look bad in front of others, or mock my appearance. He even got blacked-out drunk and straight up told me "I hate you." This guy is like a brother to me but I can't be friends with him any longer. All of my other friends are mutuals so this just compounds the problem. I'm moving over 1,000 miles away at the end of our lease without saying anything to anyone.
>>
>>42123157
to add: Ive got my masters but still too much of a social autistsperg to land anything more than an interview.

>>42123090
Masters an option? (think carefully tho for reasons stated above)
>>
>>42123211
>don't have many friends
>made a friend through TF2 and go hang out with him occassionally for a few years, not very often
>hey man im gonna be in the area next week you wanna hang out?
>"I would man but i'm having a lan party"
>huh? lan party sounds like more reason to hang out
>"gotta keep my online and real life worlds separate"

haven't bothered talking to him since. guy isn't exactly socially gifted or popular and basically acted like i wasnt good enough to be seen by his "actual" friends i guess

people suck
>>
>>42123120
i am britfag insomniac. its 3:42am. in how many hours should i check?
i have nothing else in my life i have time for yours.
>>
>>42121581
i seriously hope you just texted nothing at all and went full radio silence after she sent the break-up text

also
>having a gf at all
>>
File: 1484689678192.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484689678192.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>Haven't had a GF since middle school
>Currently 22

I want to sleep forever
>>
>>42123220
people say the only cure for getting over a girl is to bang another 20+ girls to realize she was nothing special
>>
>>42123285
I've banged 8 and just feel more empty than when I started, I dont think 20+ will do anything to end my feels
>>
>>42123072
>I would pray for your suffering but I know I won't need to
Absolutely savage. Stealing this, thanks anon.
>>
>>42121714
Fuck off shitskin
>>
>>42123229
how old?
>>
>>42123256
lol yeah I played WoW with a guy in high school and we sat near each other in math class. I tried to ask him a question about WoW like "Did those shoulders drop for you last night?" because I knew he was raiding but there were popular kids around so he straight up ghosted me saying "I don't know what you are talking about" and turned around.

Popular kids laughed at me thinking I was a fucking weirdo and asked him "what was he talking about?"

"I dunno, I really dont know..." he said

Fucking faggot
>>
>>42123246
Doesn't seem worth it desu no one gives a shit about degrees these days, my dad has his masters and says it hasn't done jack shit for him. they want experience but mr.noseburg doesn't want to pay for training so entry level jobs now require 2+ years experience in multiple fields. I'm not even an autist and can hold conversations with people just as well as anyone I just lack the experience/knowing someone in the company like every fucking kid I'm competing with.Were gonna make it someday brah, its just depressing at the moment.
>>
>>42123327
I'm 27, he's 26
>>
I have a 7.5 inch dong yet I've never had sex. Only get progress with hogs on tinder and bumble. People on this board talk about banging 20 girls and I'm concerned about just getting one girl to touch my cock
>>
>>42123229
>As kids you were always better
>One day you told him that you would have a better life
>He worked his whole life to prove you wrong and surpass you
>You gave up and admitted defeat

Jesus anon your life is a shonen manga and your friend is the protag.
>>
>>42123337
rofl

when i was in high school i met my best friend because i heard him talking about duke nukem and i was like "duke nukem sucks dick play quake" and he was like "quake is garbage!!"

he admitted the next week he had never played it, went out and bought the demo disk, and instantly fell in love with it 10x more than duke
>>
>>42121714
Keep a positive attitude my dark complexioned friend! Have a great rear of your summer! Continue to lift and don't forget the benefits of HIIT!
>>
>>42123361
age?
>>
>>42123366
lmao I know it and it fucking sucks. I'm actually really excited to move away and "start fresh" tho, even if my confidence and self-esteem have been crippled.
>>
>>42123340
I feel you, brother. At least you got that plan sorted. I was kind if in an inbetween situation after my bachelors and just continued to do the masters. In the end I shouldve gone full time into working instead of going the 'im doing fine with this 15h/week gig and studying isnt so bad' route.

Lacking the experience and the connections now. ...Godspeed, my man
>>
>>42123391
>>
>>42123220
True. It took reconnecting with her 4 years later and seeing how she never grew up or achieved anything to get over her. I spent years bettering myself to prove the bitch wrong and destroy her with regret for leaving me. Only for her to destroy herself, on her own.
>>
>>42123337
Everyone at my highschool played WoW. Popular kids. Social outcasts. Football players. Fucking cheerleaders. Everybody played that shit at my school. You were considered weird if you DIDN'T play and/or talk about WoW. It was fucking heaven.
>>
>>42123355
you should quit trying to run someone elses marathon (or rather alongside of it) and run your own challenge instead, I guess.
>>
>>42123403
Turn it into a positive. He has you beat NOW, but that doesn't mean he always will. Now he has become complacent in his victory. You have to rise up and overcome and surpass him again.
>>
>>42122145
Broooo, I feel your motherfucking pain. Girls feel like I look too good and won't date me, I just fuck all the time
>>
>>42123449
>girls feel like a look too good and won't date me

sorry friendo thats not a thing
>>
>>42123371
haha that's something straight out of a movie, that's awesome. None of my friends appreciate vidya and it sucks.

>>42123432
WoW was amazing, easily one of the greatest games I've ever played during it's Golden Age.

I just kind of resent it for sapping so much of my free time. I missed out on a lot of life stuff because of it, I feel.
>>
File: 1495857172782.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495857172782.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
>doing cardio
>a drop of sweat fells into my eye.
>>
>>42123446
childish. Set your own goals and standards or chances are you will forever compare and consider yourself one down
>>
>>42123414
I hope I can get over her someday like you did anon. Wish me luck
>>
>>42123433
Yeah this is sound advice, thanks

>>42123446
I don't see life as a competition tho, and it saddens me that he views me as a competitor. We can't just be, we have to "be better"

That's like the definition of a toxic relationship
>>
>>42121849

Don't psych yourself out. I was in a similar situation when I was dating my wife and ended up making huge gains in career by pushing myself. Guarantee you think about what you have to offer more than she does.
>>
>>42123309
i bet if you banged 100 new girls of different upbringings, at some point one of them would make you realize none of them are really special, that some are good and better than others but longing after one particular girl is a wasted effort
>>
>>42122871
Nigg, I'm from south ms. Cant get much deeper than that and nobody gives a shit about abortions.
>I'm from this part of the country so other americans can't relate hurr durr
She's dumb, you're dumb, the rapebaby is going to become a prostitute.
>>
>>42122897
/autism/
>>
>>42123536
Your probably right anon, I can't bring myself to go on tinder because whenever I have a tinder bang I become totally depressed and feel like shit for the next week or so. I think i'll try to find another gf or something or just continue shit posting on /fit/ all night, eventually the pain will go away.
>>
>>42123090
Military always accepts people if you're having that hard of a time.
>inb4 the jews
>>
>>42123615
this is unironically good advice
>>
Damn this is a sad thread, time for some good feels

>be me a few years ago, social retard
>start high school
>very few friends, no social media and no experience making friends. Had only a few that I've been friends with since ~4th grade
>friends are like me, don't text much and don't hang out, just play vidya
>depressed, hate myself, etc
>only hobby is boy scouts and soccer for the high school, was a shitter my first year
>decide one day this shit has to stop
>begin taking school and soccer seriously, do my best to make friends
>play varsity my sophomore year, turn 16 and get a job at a local amusement park
>I'm forced to talk to people all day, a lot of the workers are around my age
>make some friends, get a f2f
>feelsgoodman
>continue to push myself to improve
>start working out seriously senior year
>graduate top 25, get semi fit, have tons of friends, get into good school
>this past summer has been the best ever
>super motivated about starting college and fitting in

I know I still have a long ways to go, but I like to think I'm ready. We're all gonna make it brahs
>>
Not nearly as bad as some of the others but

> moved for work, found roommate
> roommate is a qt with similar interests
> fell for her but can never make a move
> she's on tinder or out on dates every night now
>>
>>42123655
just slowly start spending more time with her and if she signals that she likes you then ask her out on a date, it really isnt that hard fgt
>>
>>42123650
sounds good, lad. Take good care of that euphoric bubble, however. If we are alike, this shit may come crashing down within 1 or 2 weeks time. Stay in check with expectations and have a good one
>>
File: IMG_3767.png (964KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3767.png
964KB, 750x1334px
>>42122046
> implying any woman should be earned
> putting the pussy on such a high pedestal

Ask yourself this Anon, when you're with the bros what's your endgame ? To get shitfaced and have fun. When your with a girl , what's the goal? Do you really enjoy her company, or are you just trying to fuck?
I think you'll find the best of times are when you're cracking open a cold one with the boys .
>>
>>42123628
Don't encourage me. They're trying to reel me in with career recruiting because I'm too good at it and my orders are almost up and all I can think about after almost 3 years is shilling the marine corps to everyone. I'd rather go to Afghan again and get shot than be a recruiter for the next 12 years.
>>
>>42123699
>implying spending times with the boys can ever replace the love a women
you have so much to learn anon
>>
How much do I have to bench to have someone love me?
>>
>>42123699
>I think you'll find the best of times are when you're cracking open a cold one with the boys

Faggot detected
>>
>>42123722
If you're on /fit/ no woman except grandma has ever loved you, let's be real
>>
>>42123747
/fit/ is the most normie board on 4 chan by far.
>>
>>42123679

Right but I'm autistic enough to definitely fuck it up, which would make my living situation suck for while
>>
>>42122127
the ovens/10
>>
File: 1477608254648.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477608254648.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
>>42123747
>>42123766
dont start cuckwresrling now, sun is coming up and I almost feel tired enough to have my daily 2h of sleep. Please one or two more feel stories
>>
File: Camo feels.png (38KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Camo feels.png
38KB, 750x750px
>>42123725
1,000,000,000 feels
>>
>multiday interviews for microsoft internship
>interviewer is walking me to my next interview
>"So, what did you have this morning" he says
>He is referring to what other interviews I had earlier in the day
>"Uh I had a y-yogurt and just some water"
>>
File: Mononoke.jpg (132KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mononoke.jpg
132KB, 1920x1080px
>>42122807
Things will getting better anon. It just wasn't ment to be
>>
>>42123590
guaranteed. im so close to just admitting it
>>
File: FB_IMG_1495520653149.jpg (61KB, 750x625px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495520653149.jpg
61KB, 750x625px
>>42121970
I have the exact same problem

>Take books home the day before exams
>Put them on the table
>Quickly look through the pages on shit I don't know before I go to bed
>"I know this"
>Sleep
>Above average grades
>Several people who studied a whole week with others managed to fail

It'll be okay.
>>
>>42123864
kek'd. Can relate
>>
>>42123120
Hope for the best
>>
>>42123883
>mfw my bank tells ATMs how much money I have

Fucking why? Just lie and only tell them the amount of money I have left for withdrawal for that day ($500 - how much I've already withdrawn)
>>
File: 1477608764976.jpg (42KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477608764976.jpg
42KB, 800x800px
>>42123864
>>
>>42122257
V A N C O U V E R
A
N
C
O
U
V
E
R
>>
>Be me in high school
>Autistic as fuck but fake my way into being relatively popular and known as the fun goofy guy despite social anxiety
>Sit with a one desk buffer between everyone and myself because autist
>New girl shows up in middle of freshman year
>Somehow ends up in 5 of my 7 classes
>Only person who doesn't sit next to someone is me
>Almost hyperventilate because nervous as fuck
>Obviously talk a lot and hang out though because with each other for almost 6 hours a day
>Fall in love
Worth mentioning I was very poor and she was wealthy as her dad was a colonel in the air force
>Hang out with this girl every chance I have
>Close group of 6 friends love her, thinks she's hilarious, treats her like one of the bros.
>Her parents even invite me to vacation with them for free to all kinds of crazy places
>Skip 3.5 years and its 4 months before graduation
>Still in love and spend all my time with this girl
>Never a bad moment, we push eachother to improve in everything
>She says we need to talk
>"K Wattup?"
>Her dad got new orders and she's leaving
>"Oh k, no big deal, where to?"
>South Korea
>HeartBroken.gif
Basically it. She leaves 3 days later and we both cry a lot. 7 years later and I have not met a more faithful and flawless woman. I settled with my wife because there was no hope of reconnecting with Tiffany. I joined the marine corps and shes traveling the world living an amazing life I'm sure. Feels good to know she's happy but bad that I'll probably never see her again. Would legit divorce my wife of 4 years if we reconnected and hit things off again.
>>
>>42123949
jesus fucking christ
>>
>>42123949
rough shit. But you seem like youve got your shit together. Props
>>
>>42123949
gO FIND HER ANOn
>>
Its an abstract kind of feel /fit/

>Have a crush on this grill
>Have known her for since I entered fucking school
>Had a crush on her since I was 14 years old
>Have a decent social life
>Started the trip to getting /fit.
>Life is good

Except in the love department, beacuse ITS FUCKING ALWAYS IN THAT FUCKING DEPARTMENT WERE SHIT HITS THE ROYAL FUCKING FAN

>I Do have a crush on girl
>Im not convinced I do have it
>When im not with her, I miss her so much
>I would do anything to be with her
>When Imactually with her
>Sure it does feel fine
>but is not the same, dont feel it as hard as always
>Also, have jacked off to almost every girl I have ever met
>the same feel I feel whenever im near my crush, I feel it whenever Im with some friends of mine, but not as strong

I truly dont know what im feeling, i dont what to feel, I dont know what the fuck is going on.
>>
File: 1496203918179.jpg (50KB, 960x516px) Image search: [Google]
1496203918179.jpg
50KB, 960x516px
>>42123949
Heh see this is why I didn't date [spoiler]or kiss a girl[/spoiler] in high school [spoiler]or college[/spoiler]

Now I can't be disappointed with whoever I end up with
>>
>>42123975
Because of her desu. I got fit because of this woman, learned German because she spoke it, managed to attend the naval academy and commission as an officer in the marine corps because of her help with studying and her fathers recommendation letter, she helped me develop all these amazing habits and destroyed my social anxiety by always putting me in the spotlight with her friends, her family, her cheer and sports teams she was on. I know one of the rules is dont put pussy on a pedestal but whoever she settles down with is going to conquer the world.
>>
>>42123313
Thanks anon, had a lot of epiphanies and soul searching lately, that's one of the ones I thought was most important. At the end of the next 10 years, the time will be up for women while we are just reaching our peak.
>>
>>42124016
The ultimate life hack. Good job anon.
>>
>>42124007
Also

>Desesperate for a girl to love me
>I feel attarcted to almost every girl I know
>We are nice to each other, actually
>but I would do anything for a girl to love me back
>Not even crush, that would be a bonus
>I would settle for so little at my lowest.

Dont know this feel
>>
>>42123984
She's in Japan probably eating sushi off of a naked woman right now.
>>
>>42123949
Anon there's always a chance in this world to reconnect. Who knows what the future holds.
>>
I lost my job, i started ssri's, i lost my girlfriend, i'm broke, i quit weed cold turkey easily, i quit eating shit, i started lifting and I haven't fapped in so long I can't remember. decreased libido is definitely a side-effects of the meds but a welcome one and its probably doing me more good than the seratonin.

wish me luck on my final kick in the ass.
>>
> date 19 year old in college while I'm 23 (I know)
>she had all sorts of emotional issues and kept telling me how everybody "was out to get her because of her ex boyfriend "
> her ex bf cheated on her after 2.5 years of being together
> I love her unconditionally and always there for her . Finally things are going well once we both go back to school
> for 8 months, things are great but she has obvious mental issues (very narcissistic , always about her and wouldn't care much about the way I felt)
> last month of the relationship she becomes extremely distant saying she is too busy all the time, but still makes times for her volleyball team mates
> eventually break up after she treats me like utter shit for a month and a half
> 5 months since the break up and I still feel like shit even though I'm accomplishing so much.
>she is probably banging and dating dudes while I still was too upset to hookup with anyone but atleast I've gone on a date during this 5 months
> recently find out that another ex I dated for 2.5 years but broke up 3 years ago cheated on me and lied to my face about it .
> suddenly the pain of the break up is a lot lower .

Thinking back I know I dodged a bullet with this girl, all my friends told me I shouldn't date her yet I didn't listen. Funny how I would put all the effort in the relationship , and she would put none but still tell me she loved me. Once things got tough between us and she had to put some effort she quickly got rid of me like I was nothing. Bitch even threatened to take me to court after all I did to help her.
I also don't understand why now that I know my previous ex cheated on me , I just don't give a fuck about women as much anymore.

It's weird feel and I can't believe I was that beta with that girl. Guess I'm learning to respect myself more
>>
>>42121714
>being black
>higher test
>qt petite white girls more attracted to you
>crying about it

kys nigger
>>
OP here, thanks for all the feels guys. I'm strangely feeling a lot better and I know i'm going to be okay, we're all gonna make it.
>>
>>42121714

nigger
>>
>>42121824
Get a cute dog then.
>>
>>42121714
I feel that feel
>>
>>42123766
soc is. fit is r9k lite.
>>
File: UV4YPat.jpg (498KB, 3488x3488px) Image search: [Google]
UV4YPat.jpg
498KB, 3488x3488px
>>42122635
I dont wanna know this feel
>>
>>42121714
die nigger
>>
>>42121714
4chan always had huge amount of insults toward race and sexual orientation,always
go back to tumblr you butthurt ape, you are fooling no one
>>
>girlfriends doing summer school
>havn't seen her for days
>im her first
>shes a chink so she has no emotions
>im always the one arranging things to do with each other
>when ever we get together we always at least have a hot makeout sesh
> im a fit bro and girls know it
> can get another girlfriend that has more time on her hands if I want

Im very spoiled and I should get what I want. Will consider finding another girl then dumping my current unless she shows me she's really crazy about me.
>>
File: 0FE75DB.jpg (249KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
0FE75DB.jpg
249KB, 960x960px
>>42123650
Go be happy somewhere else...
(but seriously I'm happy for you)

Well, here's my blog no one will probably read.
This is not really in any order.

>Clinical Depression since adolescence
>On the spectrum
>Social anxiety
>General Anxiety Disorder
>Find out most of this in late twenties after I become suicidal for the first time
>thatcan'tberight.jpeg
>Suicidal Last three/four
>Tried to kill myself 4 times now
>Came out athiest to religious past
>Most freinds/past completely estranged
>Mom disowned me for awhile
>Leanr I don't really have a father figured
>Become increasingly fucked up and cynical
>try to reach out to some poeple
>Nothing gets people to leave you alone faster than crying out for help
>women 'freinds' VANISH
>Was pre-med
>Close to false rape/sexual assult charge
>Drop out of school
>Terrified, hopeless, directionless
>Mostly hate the world, see little worth saving or being good for in it
>Parents of my Oneitis want me to die, but she loves me, but had to leave for mental health and sanity
>Would possibly get physically violent against her father at this point
>Learn having a good heart is wortheless
>redpilled. Second shock to system after athiesm
>dunno how many times I can be brought down to nothing
>In a weird kind of purgotory where I'm good looking but no girl takes me relationship-serious
>Chadfeelsalone.jpg
>Inowantthisfeel.webm
>Have never had girlfreind, never made it to third date.
>I get MGTOW now, after all the shit I've seen
>Taken to halfway house by sheriffs after email i send to school due to being suicidal
>Financial aid rescinded
>Don't really know what to live for, but can't really seem to kill myself
>Currently battling some ridiculous infected rash on my arm and have missed work for three days

Just fuck my shit up senpai.
>>
>>42121581
Something like this happened to me

>me and gf arguing over text
>I'm at the gym
>she tries calling me
>tell her I'm working out not talking on the phone right now
>she later breaks up with me

It was unrelated to not wanting to talk on the phone, but still.
>>
>>42123949
This hurt my soul with goodness and pain.
>>
>>42124421
So do it. You fucking retard. Move the fuck on. Jesus Christ.
>>
File: PZWK2Zt.jpg (97KB, 954x522px) Image search: [Google]
PZWK2Zt.jpg
97KB, 954x522px
>>42121581
>saw a picture of the girl that got me started lifting and bettering myself with her new bf.
>she looks happy

Will I be able to lift my feels once I can squat 3pl8?
>>
File: IMG_0533.jpg (74KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0533.jpg
74KB, 633x758px
>>42121581
>Not going in there, tears flowing, using your sadness and anger to fuel your workout for a new max.
Situations like these totally blow OP, sorry about this. Similar thing actually happened to me,
>couple years ago
>dating 8/10 Egyptian girl who also works out [spoiler]yes it was rare ik[/spoiler]
>In the middle of my workout doing DLs
>get a text from her saying she doesn't think our relationship will work out.
>call her and demand an explanation, but knew I was just going to hear excuses
>start to tear up in the locker room, but decide to continue my workout.
>work up to 3 1/2 pl8 deadlift
>>
File: IMG_1062.jpg (402KB, 1959x1469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1062.jpg
402KB, 1959x1469px
>>42124987
Is that her, damn she looks like she has a bubbly personality. You on the otherhand seem to want negativity to take control of your life. Thus, this delusional mindset leads to
>self-loathing
>unproductivity
>apathy from loved-ones
Only YOU have control over where your life will head. I believe that based on the overall decisions one makes (good or bad although impactful) your circumstances at certain points in your life are affected by God, and that hopefully at each moment the change takes place is a point in time where you can realize that God exists.
>>
>>42123949
>joined the marine corps and shes traveling the world living an amazing life I'm sure.
GO DO IT RIGHT NOW. You could be living in a movie right now. The hero of a movie doesn't stay with the settle. He doesn't have kids, buy a home and grow old with the woman who is just "eh, I'll take it". No, he pursues true love. You have an amazing opportunity, seriously, divorce your wife, let her down easy, and go get that wonderful woman you faggot
>>
>>42121714
Go kill yourself nigger
>>
>>42125180
I actually read
>In the middle east of my workout doing DLs
>>
File: frogfeels25.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
frogfeels25.png
80KB, 500x421px
>>42125250
>I believe that based on the overall decisions on makes, your circumstances at certain points in your life are affected by god
Tfw reading Psalms is the only thing that gets me through the day sometimes. I even have some of them memorized and repeat them in my head whenever my thoughts get really depressing. I know that God has affected my life for the better, but I still feel absolutely crushed.
>>
File: IMG_3118.jpg (211KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3118.jpg
211KB, 645x773px
>>42125250
You strike me as someone who has never really had their soul crushed multiple times. It gets harder to get it back.

>"God, mmmkkk
Can we not please...
>>
>>42122729
That music is fucking killing me with sadness.
>>
>>42125567
its amazing. its basically self torture but thats what true music actually does.
my favourite band is radiohead and I haven't listened to them in years. i cannot.

please listen to this and make it to at least the 2 minute mark. the moment it contrasts between happiness and pure tragedy will make you weep. let yourself shed a tear. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1-TrAvp_xs
>>
>>42121714
I'm sorry you have to feel those feels anon, don't let these small minded losers get you down. They only say that shit because its all anonymous, they're cowards and wouldn't dare to repeat these things in real life.
>>
>>42125616
jesus fucking christ i can't listen to that crescendo without my hair standing on end and my carpet exploding with residual acid patterns. any other hppd sufferers?

how the hell are we all not going to blow our brains out of our heads?
>>
>>42121714
Impressive bait, kaffir.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpOtuoHL45Y&index=5&list=FLBoKcqdJ00wTGKyfHMvP7Pw
>>
>>42121581
Just remember that she doesn't deserve you. There is a girl out there waiting to love you and get loved by you. Anyone that doesn't want to be part of your life doesn't deserve to be. Let her go, improve yourself, and show her what she truly lost. She will still stalk your facebook and check up on you from time to time without your knowledge, all girls do.
>>
In the same way that I've never felt more hopeless while listening to these fucking heart-wrenching pieces, it can be the most fucking empowering thing in the world.

Music will create and cure depression. This is /fit/. Go and make serious gains to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUmq1cpcglQ&index=8&list=FLBoKcqdJ00wTGKyfHMvP7Pw
>>
>>42124421
Being her first give you a lot of leverage in a relationship
either shes off in the head or i dunno
>>
File: 1494985701091.jpg (28KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1494985701091.jpg
28KB, 400x387px
>>42124135
>very narcissistic , always about her and wouldn't care much about the way I felt
> last month of the relationship she becomes extremely distant saying she is too busy all the time
>eventually break up after she treats me like utter shit for a month and a half
Oh boy here i go
>>
>>42123432

that doesnt sound like heaven

sounds like a fucking nightmare

my ex made me play wow with her for like 5 yeras, biggest waste of my life

>>42123371

my 2 earliest friends were from them arguing about whether link could kill a cyberdemon with light arrows faster than doomguy with super shotgun vs ganon.

we all liked duke3d more than quake though.

but quake grew on me more when i got older.
>>
>>42124135
>recently find out that another ex I dated for 2.5 years but broke up 3 years ago cheated on me and lied to my face about it
if you are asking someone you are dating if they cheated, or anything along those lines, the relationship is probably over
>>
>>42123679
thats stupid

>>42123655
>>42123777
just have some drinks with her one night and try to fuck her. if it doesnt happen, move out. either way i'd try to find a new place to live
>>
>>42123901
maybe go to a modern bank with a modern atm
>>
File: 1498416869685.jpg (191KB, 849x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498416869685.jpg
191KB, 849x960px
I've felt like shit. For months now I've been wandering about life and death. At Any moment in your life something can go wrong. Your house burns down. Someone you love dies. You get killed in a car accident. Im scared by what lies ahead of death. I'm religouse but the thought of a nothing void fills me with fear. Your conscious won't exsist anymore. Everything you did on your life would be meaningless. I realized that everybody is like sand in the wind. You'll be forgotten like the billions who have dies before you. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't want to waste my life. I want to enjoy every good moment I have, because it can be taken away. And I'm not doing that. I'm wasting it.
>>
>>42125934
welcome to the real world.
>>
>>42122729
Work with the genuinely disabled, your problems are nothing next to a 30 yr old quadraplegic with progressive ms.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>42122430
stay strong bro, you are being true to yourself and who you want to become in life.
as you said yourself it'll be better for her too in the end
>>
>>42122127
well, at least nofap is no more of a challenge for you!
>>
Gonna break the trend and post a good feel here. Two weeks ago I narrowly missed a 1 plate OHP. Yesterday I got it for two solid reps. I even cleaned it like a good boy.
>>
>>42122937
>>42122807
Same guys, I was in relation with that girl for over 3 years... at some point, she started to complain about what I do and how I behave, even though it wasn't any way directly hurting her. I always was loving and carrying person towards her. Then over some stupid situation (I danced with other girl in a club when I was out with my mates, she didn't go, because she flipped out on me, and I decided to tell her about this dance I had, because I thought it is always good to be honest), she said I cheated on her emotionally and just left me... It was just a dance... she used to tell me thousands of stories about her dancing with someone...
>>
>>42121714
it's always been like that you stupid fucking shitskin
>>
>One of the biggest guys at school (senior year of high school)
>Get mired/commented on my gains nearly everyday.
>People joke all the time about crazy alpha like shit I must do.
>Skelly's ask me about advice for girls and confidence and tips on being alpha.
>Tfw Chad ask me about girls I've fucked with after telling his stories.
>Tfw never had a gf
>Tfw never mired by a girl before at school, only guys.
>Tfw everyone expects me to be the group leader or the spokes person of the group.
>Tfw skellys and lowerclassmen look up to me, only to eventually be disappointed.
Feels...
>>
>dreamt about her again

its been almost a year since ive thought about her and I was starting to feel better

back to square 0
>>
>>42121714
>being a nigger unironically

lad, why are you black? just stop and it will be fine
>>
File: 1496317802826.jpg (172KB, 644x891px) Image search: [Google]
1496317802826.jpg
172KB, 644x891px
>>42123864
>>
>>42123949
Damn, this makes me feel bad for everyone involved but mostly your wife. Is she a nice person?
>>
>>42121630
Back to L*ddit
>>
File: image.png (96KB, 298x239px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
96KB, 298x239px
>Tfw an ugly 4/10 at best
>uneven fucked up eyes because a dog mauled my face as a child
>always had 5head and now I'm balding
>22 and I can't even grow at any facial hair at all to compensate which means I probably never will
>huge nose
>Tfw no matter how hard I try or how swole I get people will treat me badly and I will never find love

It feels really bad man. I don't know why I keep trying but I can't seem to bring myself to give up. Maybe through intense effort I can be a little less miserable.
>>
>>42121714
>>Suddenly people in almost every thread insult my skin colour

Dude this happened way more in 2011... You're full of shit or you're new.
>>
> Met a great girl, we hit it off well, started hanging out.
> Crushed on her bigtime, she was perfect and actually liked spending time with me.

> Asked her out on a "real" date (or so i thought. Went to see a movie). > Feel that something is off.
> Walk her home and then risk it and ask her.
> "I just want to be friends".
> Heart fell through the ground but i hide it. "Ok" and go home.
> Never felt that shit in my life, hated myself for thinking she liked me.
> Couldnt let go and kept hanging out with her. (ofc thinking maybe i can win her over, delusional beta that i was)

> Some time later at a party, her friend and sister there too. Drunk obviously
> Her sister and friend convince me she really likes me and i should ask her out again on a real date. (They knew details so clearly She had told them everything)

> Didnt do anything at the party, asked her to hang out few days later to feel out the situation.
> Fuck it, ill be a man and talk to her.
> Tell her how much i like her etc.
> Response: "Just friends"
> Feel humiliated, she even looks like she feels sorry for me

> Broke out of the delusion
> Stopped trying (used to talk/text every day)
> Still see her regularly, works at cafe near my work
> Dont hang out anymore, dont want to

This was 2 years ago, been dating someone else for a year now and i know she is dating too.

I know i never had a chance and never will, but it still hurts. I dont blame her, just myself. The girl im with now is great, but its not the same..
I still get a pit in my stomach when i hear a song etc that reminds me of her.

She is also the reason i started lifting. Maybe ill be good enough one day.
>>
>>42126501
I know these feels.
>Tfw 6'1 195lbs (muscular not fat)
>tfw viking beard
>Tfw people expect me to be some sort of alpha badass cool guy
>Tfw im actually akward autist with no cool or interesting hobbies
>Have to see both guys and girls get dissapointed by me once they get to know me better
>>
>lanklet skeleton
>get into ss a couple weeks back
>approaching 50 kg squat
>feeling stronger every day
>terrified of injury though
>drinking too much coffee and alcohol makes my guts bubble and it's def cancer
>found a girl who i'm snapchatting with hoping for a summer thing going on

it's a good feel overall i guess.
>>
File: gepj.jpg (6KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
gepj.jpg
6KB, 240x200px
>dating at virgin azn girl for the past 1,5 months
>she never went on dates before me
>we always go out and visit places so never that much intimacy
>slowly build up touching each Others arms, sitting close etc.
>last time holding her hand and hug goodbye tightly
>talked about we both like each Other and she's fine with speed this is going at
>feel like next time I should probably kiss her if there is a good time for it
This is gonna be the girls first kiss, I don't want to mess.it up. In my previous relationships either the girls took initiative or it just sort of happened without really thinking about it.

Help me anons, do you think I should just go for it next time if there is a romantic time and there aren't many people around us? We usually say goodbye at the station but its so crowded and weird to kiss there, especially a first time right?
Should I kiss her on the lips or the cheeks first and maybe next time we see eachother kiss her on the lips?

>Tfw actually never took initiative to just kiss a girl even though I kissed like 10+ girls
>>
>>42122635
Good girls don't "fall in love" with other guys while in a relationship.

No value was lost, move on.
>>
>>42121849
The only way to succed is to love yourself and be happy with who you are.
I know this sounds like corny shit, but if you're always like
>meeeeh i dont know
>im not that good at that
>im not that interesting
And you generally view yourself as less worth, she will pick up on that and it makes you look miserable.
>>
>>42122721
C'mon man, there's nothing to be ashamed of. We all have fucked up something.
>>
>>42123949
Imagine being this man's wife, thinkin you met the love of your life and yet, you will never be his and you can't do anything about it. You invested yourself in this relationship, but he could end it with one word from this girl that he loves so much.
I know you all feel for him, but every human has his hopes and dreams. His wife is not just a barrier keeping him away from his epic love story.
>>
>>42123090
How the fuck can you not find a job in IT when you even have a university degree??

Software engineers here switch jobs around like monthly if they freelance, finding 6-7 new offers in 2 weeks.
What the fuck
>>
>>42126983

Damn, are you me from 4 years ago? Pray that your squats don't progress as slowly as mine, though. I'm only at 130 kg one rep max :'(
>>
>>42127110
dude i'm legit afraid to add any more weight.
i feel like i should spend like two weeks at 50 kg squat before even adding 1.25 kg...
>>
>>42121581
Man fuck you guys

>meet the love of my life 8 months ago
>every bas decision in my life led to her
>if i hadnt fucked up so much and did the horrible things i did i wouldnt drop out of college
>i wouldnt make a 2 year break
>i wouldnt get back in college in october 2016
>i wouldnt meet her
>this first time i saw her carved into my head, every single detail
>she saw me during college applications and the first thing that went to her head was "i am going to end up with him"
>she remembered me during the whole summer just from those few minutes she saw me
>we ended up together
>my first girlfriend ever and im 21 she's 19
>she says its all writen in the starts
>says we're ment to be
>i actually believe that because this is too good to be true
>the kind of stuff movies are made about
>we get along so well and we are pretty much the same person
>i love her with all my heart and she loves me

>now and then i read about all these sad anons who went through break-ups with the loves of their lives
>how it all went south and they end up crushed and heartbroken
>fear what if it happens to me
>no other girl will ever compare to her, i just know that
>dont know what i would do
>get a bit bummed
>then i see her and remember how happy she makes me and how much i love her
>everything feels wonderful again

Do you guys ever fully recover? Do you ever stop caring about her? Or stop wondering what she's doing, how she is, does she think about you?
>>
>>42121714
kill yourself you shitskin subhuman piece of shit
>>
>>42127136
I went through something very similar (first love, dropout yadda yadda), broke up after 5 years together.
You recover by stonewalling those emotions and focusing on being a better you.
YOU is all you've got, treat yourself well.
Gotta realize there's more to your life than a relationship.
>>42121581
Breakup gains are real, gained like 5kg of solid muscle mass after and feel better than ever.
>>
>>42122635
You'll get over it, lad.
At least she didn't fuck him behind your back.
>>
> be me, fat fuck still but have made gains to not look dyel
>be at college orientation on Monday
> Meet qt 3.14 from NOVA
> She's in my orientation group so we will be together all day
> Have fun together and talk about lots of things like majors, future plans, etc.
> End of the day
> Campus is huge, probably won't see her again because she is a business major and I'm a STEM fag
> Suppress my autism enough to ask for her Snapchat so I can "hit her up later"
> She actually gave it to me
> Kind of surprised but add her
> She adds me and looks at a few of my stories about stuff around the college and food
> Fast forward to that night
> Try to message her to say that I had fun with her
> Play button is grey
> Oh shit
> "This person will not receive your message until they confirm you as a friend"
> FUCK
> Find her on Facebook and message her asking if she deleted me
> No response for a day
> Decide to write her a message about how I don't understand this, we were cool one day and the next I don't exist
> No response for a day
> Do the most desperate thing ever
> Look her up on the college website and text her hoping she will at least say " how the fuck did you get my number"
> That was thirty minutes ago
> Still nothing
> I hate my life
>>
>>42127196
jesus man, should have left it after she deleted you.
>>
>>42127196
kinda cringe really
cool it with the messages, she obviously isn't interested, cut that shit before you seem like a clingy creepo
>>
>>42127136
I told you in the thread you made days ago and I will tell you here again:
You are a baby when it comes to romantic relationships and there is nothing you can do about it.

Be happy that you finally managed to make a start at building experience.
Always be honest and when there is an issue, talk to your partner about it. That's the most important thing in making a relationship work. To talk to each other and to try to understand each other.

Enjoy the experience, it's worth it no matter how it ends.
>>
>>42127196
>> be me, fat fuck still but have made gains to not look dyel
>>be at college orientation on Monday
>> Meet qt 3.14 from NOVA
>> She's in my orientation group so we will be together all day
>> Have fun together and talk about lots of things like majors, future plans, etc.
>> End of the day
>> Campus is huge, probably won't see her again because she is a business major and I'm a STEM fag
>> Suppress my autism enough to ask for her Snapchat so I can "hit her up later"
>> She actually gave it to me
>> Kind of surprised but add her
You had already lost here.
>>
>>42126904
My facial hair was barely-existent shit until I was like 26, now at 28 its p dece so there's still hope.
>>
>>42127136
If you can make it work and last, do it.
Nothing better than your First.
Been at it for over 10 years now
>>
>>42127196
Why are you even attracted to such a baby of a woman?
Can't even reject someone propely and has to "ghost" him.
What exactly makes you feel like such person is desirable?
>>
>have gf of 9 months, kinda shitty relationship, having a hard time.
>have a really close female friend for over a year, she kinda has a crush on me
>last night we were at a party and were just laying on the sofa talking about random shit
>after about two hours of talking I kissed her
>we spent the whole night cuddling and making out
>I feel really happy about this, but I'm afraid to hurt her feelings
>don't really care about gf that much.
>what do
>>
>>42127196
Sound like a bitch. Carry on and find someone who's worth it.
>>
>>42127270
He's obviously attracted to her because she's cute or "has a nice smile". Not because they shared a lot in common.
>>
>>42127283
it's obvious your current relationship isn't going anywhere, so regardless of the other girl I'd call it quits sooner rather than later.

give it some time after breaking up and see what happens, but yeah, keeping yourself in a shitty relationship is pointless.
>>
>>42127283
End your relationship with your gf if you still have a bit of dignity, and enjoy your new love. Though I doubt your female friend will trust you now she saw you could cheat so easily.
>>
>unironically crushing hard on my company's client
>boss opposes private relations between workers and clients as unprofessional
>she likes me a lot too
>don't want to lose her
>don't want to lose my job

help me, /fit/
>>
>>42127295
Then he would have to be attracted to hundreds of women at the same time every time he talked through his cities shopping streets.

By attracted I don't mean that he liked the way she looks by the way.
I mean that he wants her in his life and wants her attention.
>>
>>42121581
not gonna lie man, theres not really much you CAN do atm, maybe go drinking with the lads more often to distract yourself, It really is just about keeping your mind of it til you dont care anymroe
>>
>>42127283
It's sickening that people like you don't even realize how shit they are.

All the people on here always crying about how shit women are, not realizing men are just as shit.
Degenerate people are everywhere, in both genders.
>>
>go out to a show w my buddy
>meet a couple qts, get them to come party with us afterwards
>end up having a foursome
>(no homo)
>afterwards start hanging out with one of the qts, she's funny/sweet/etc
>not sure I'm down to date someone whose asshole I've seen my best friend plow

wat do
>>
File: acceptance.jpg (12KB, 426x314px) Image search: [Google]
acceptance.jpg
12KB, 426x314px
>>42121581
>Start working out for a few years due to the crippling insecurity of being a weak manlet
>Notice that I hardly compare to average joes in strength
>Go into spiral of depression and never work out again
>>
File: sadpepe.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
>me average guy
>good face, think i look better with beard so I wear 3mm trimmed, rest okay
>
>thin hair since 19, I still have some hair but you can realy see it (kinda like elon musk before transplant but a little more hair)
>kills a tiny part of me with each day
>could prob do a hair transplant but just too fucking expensive for me
>26 now, I look terrible when I buzz/shave it off, tried it
>never had gf or romanic contact with girl
>feels like I am just the guy that is nice but no thanks
>can easily talk to people, though I always have that though in the back of my head that if I show romantic advances she would feel weirded out
>always think why would a girl want me? The competition is stritcly an upgrade to me.
>not the party guy or the guy that likes to talk, can't really hold conversations with new people well due to interests limitations especially applies to girls.
>always wonder what it would feel like to have a girl like me
>no experience so that is probably another turn off
>doing an apprenticeship for the job i love though
>>
>>42122635
If you keep your head in the real world and know what women are really like, she let you off easy

be grateful
>>
>>42127366
Manlets have the best leverages for deadlift and squats.

So go deadlift 7 plates and squat 6. You can do it easily.
>>
File: 1495152159625.jpg (647KB, 2696x2232px) Image search: [Google]
1495152159625.jpg
647KB, 2696x2232px
>>42123483
THE HORROR
>>
>>42127381
Work on your career.
>>
>>42127360
Don't date her
>>
>>42127219
>cut that shit before you seem like a clingy creepo

wayyy to late

he became that when he messaged her on fb after ahe ghosted him on snap
>>
File: 1489478149964.jpg (152KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489478149964.jpg
152KB, 640x720px
>>42127095
this is the fear i carry around everyday and it will probably stop me from ever achieving life long happiness in a relationship context, I litearlly end every relationship im in at a max of 2 years cause im just convinced

pic related - me
>>
>>42121970
It's easy: stop being a bitch and just study lol
>>
>>42127328
You can't get close to every pretty woman you see, especially when you're not comfortable socially.
He just managed to have some talk with the girl, she happened to be pretty so he fell in love.
I see that all the time, people fall in love with someone they talked to for one week because this person is physically attractive not because they share the same interests.
>>
>>42121714
you must be underage, nigger
>>
>was 18
>steal my first ever love from this cuck
>they've been together for about 2 years
>he would call her very insistently while shed be sucking me off
>he sent flowers to her house
>she finally broke things off with him
>think to myself 'I wow, i will never become this pathetic, as soon as she seems distant she's out'
>stay with her for 2 years
>relationship has ups and downs
>mostly downs
>call her one day and she does not pick up
>go to dial again
>realize what is happening
>teardownmycheek.mov
>>
>>42127478
Well then they are mentally retarded and by asking them directly about their behavior they should be able to realize that.
>>
>>42122430
im sorry man. sucks when good girls get ruined. Similar thing happened with my ex of 6 years. That was in November and I'm still dead inside.
>>
>>42122729
I was there a few months ago. This guy brought me back from the edge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP5ohTF4epE
>>
>>42127495
It's like poetry, it rhymes
>>
>>42122145
You sound like a deluded jaded asshole jfc.
>>
>>42127052
>succed
>>
>>42121614
is that sam hyde?
>>
>>42127495
Rule number one, if they cheat WITH you they'll cheat ON you. Everybody has to learn it the hard way tho, I did.
>>
>get on gym to impress /fit/ bf
>get dumped by /fit/ bf
>still paying the gym but not attending since the breakup
>>
>>42123483
I used to play hockey and this always made me rustle my jimmies
>>
>>42127694
Stop being a faggot and lift
>>
>>42127381
Hold up my man, work on your inner game, mindfullness is another part of being the best part of yourself! You can't love anyone unless you love yourself first.
>>
>>42127746
I should, at least we don't attend to the same gym, I've tried once using him as a motivation, how is missing out the hot woman I'd become, but he's probably busy fucking others :(
>>
File: 1497737708010.jpg (34KB, 482x515px) Image search: [Google]
1497737708010.jpg
34KB, 482x515px
>>42121581
>Be me
>2016
>Live in a socialist southamerican shithole (you sure have heard of it)
>Muh not real socialism is starting to fuck the country up
>Have a female best friend. Hot as fuck, cute smile. We tried a relationship, but it failed in a horrible way.
>Anyways, we didn't care. We were happy as friends
>Suddenly, she told me she is moving out
>"Where?"
>Burgerland, Miami
>Well, fuck, understandable.
>She eventually leaves, but that ain't the feel part
>I refuse to let the distance make me forget her, so I buy a webcam and we Skype almost every day for a Year, plus Whatsapp
>A year passes (2017)
>She is great. /Fit/ girl with goddess latina genetics, job in a daycare with her mom, and looking to study as a dentist
>She send me a text yesterday
>"He (her uncle) said we can't live in his house anymore"
>fuckfuckfuck.mp4
>We are crying, both of us and a friend in common in a Skype videcall
>The last thing I want is she coming back to this fucking place, at the edge of a civil war, with no food, and no jobs
>She is probably coming today

Holy shit anons, I feel so fucking bad. She wasn't an illegal wetback in Miami, she had Visa and everything, and her uncle just throwed her and her mother away like fucking garbage.
>>
>>42127321
Your own happiness should always come first
>>
>>42127791
Stop LARPing dude, go lift weights and stop being gay
>>
File: 1489523621830.png (10KB, 427x451px) Image search: [Google]
1489523621830.png
10KB, 427x451px
>>42123483
>>
>>42122481
If she dosent accept you for being a freedom loving redneck, she can go blow up somewhere else bro
>>
>>42127849
I'm not a guy, dude
>>
File: 20170713_162617.jpg (205KB, 1080x988px) Image search: [Google]
20170713_162617.jpg
205KB, 1080x988px
Got a new pr on deadlifts today, feels goodman
>>
>>42127468
How do you deal with the boredom though? I get so fucking bored so quickly I just wanna kms.
>>
>>42122481
maybe she hates politic too? don't lie to her
it's good to surround yourself with people with different opinions, i hate this safe space mentality that humans have
>>
>>42127946
If a man loves another man then what you call those men is "gay"
>>
>>42123949
Kind of a dick move to your wife desu
>>
>>42122183
Well, eat more fag
>>
>>42128011
I'm not a man, what makes you assume I'm one?
>>
>>42127328 #
>>42127350 #
We did actually have things in common, we both like cinnamon rolls and both like sports. That's at least enough to start and we definitely had some good conversations even held hands at one point

>>42127196 #
I guess she was sort of a bitch in disguise because she showed no signs of not liking me
>>
>>42127814
I feel for you anon. I pray things get better for you and your country.
>>
>>42121581
it's gonna be ok bud.
my ex and I split up after almost 2 yrs together like a month and a bit ago. It gets better. Just stay busy and don't skip the gym/cut corners in your diet.
>>
File: 5997.jpg (13KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
5997.jpg
13KB, 300x180px
>>42127814
Don't worry a moderate centre right government will save you. Just say your strong and stables at night.
>>
>Chatting with this cute girl
>She is really hot
>I make her laugh a lot
>I asked her out for icecream and she said yes
>But whenever i come up with a day, she just kind of brush it off and say that she is busy that day
>Makes me sad, since i really fancy this girl and she is the first one i really liked since i lost my gf
Thread posts: 291
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.