[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manlets can learn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1483590850682.jpg (142KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483590850682.jpg
142KB, 640x640px
5'9 Manlet here

After many years of posting I've finally learned. I will never be a real man;
>won't make as much money as my taller counter parts
>any women who likes me has something wrong with them, they're short, Asian, or just generally less desirable
>any gains I make are seen as compensatory
>a little creature quick to defend myself as I have low self esteem from looking up to everybody
>my big dick doesn't matter because no women of value will ever want to see it

I'm just going to buy heel lifts, hope for the best, and if I ever do find a GF I'll let her fuck tall black dudes so she can be satisfied
>>
>>42120241
>I have learned
No you haven't
>>
>>42120241
That is the saddest shit I have ever seen
>>
This is so sad I couldn't even read it all. Please neck yourself tonight
>>
Nah it's because you're self conscious, vain and so lacking in confidence or happiness with yourself that your perpetuating your own misery, regardless of height, if you didn't whine on a vietnamese ferret trading forum about how if you were 3 inches taller life would be better, it would be better regardless if you weren't such a mental manlet.
>>
>>42120414
KEK
>>
>>42120241
And remember, your dick only looks big because the rest of you is small.

What the fuck are these threads anyway? Seriously?
>>
Glad OP finally saw the truth

>>42120582
>>42120588
>>42120608

Manlets in denial have been detected.

>they JUST never learn
>>
>>42120632
>Manlets

Ok, good night
>>
>>42120241
Obv bait. But,

If this is true, congratulations, you have finally learned.

Focus on wealth and status, and let the real men do the lifting.
>>
File: 1492514966040.jpg (621KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492514966040.jpg
621KB, 1200x800px
What you gonna do when shit hits the fan?
Are you gonna stand and fight like a man?
Will you be as hard as you say you are?
Or you gonna run and go get your bodyguard?
I said What you gonna do when shit hits the fan?
Are you gonna stand and fight like a man?
And show us you're as hard as you say you are?
Or you gonna run and go get your bodyguard?
>>
>>42120582
Yeah it is. I am tall and always feel bad about these threads shitting on short guys. One of my best mates is a short stocky guy and he is always the life of the party and has a solid job at a chemical plant and a nice house in wine country
>>
>>42120241
how big is your dick?
>>
>>42121231
Actual 8x6
>>
>>42120241
You have learned nothing. The first thing a manlet must learn is not to post or speak.
>>
File: 1460911510225.jpg (492KB, 1000x1165px) Image search: [Google]
1460911510225.jpg
492KB, 1000x1165px
>tfw my mere presence to lankskeletons on an anonymous imageboard for chinese cartoons is SO irritating that it chronically raises their blood pressure to their already overburdened circulatory system thus shortening their life span

loving every kek
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.