[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>these guys Any idea what their cycle might be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

>these guys

Any idea what their cycle might be?
>>
>>42116231
>I look like shit so everyone who doesn't is on drugs
>>
>>42116231
no one can tell you what their cycle is just from their appearance, anon...
>>
>>42116231

mutual dicksucking to comfort own shallowness x F
>>
>>42116239
they were obviously on drugs, seeing as they are skinny now after having stopped the roiding and are now a boyband act or some shit
>>
>>42116231
>Any idea what their cycle might be?

I'm putting my bet on
- low low test (replacement - 150 pw wk)
- Primo
- Anavar

Tren? Can't say. Im usually extremely vascular on Tren veins everywhere but these guys aren't showing much vascularity, could be genes. I'm leaning towards primo and anavar.

Fat burners. Possibly DNP early on and then the standard clen maybe t3.

Purely speculative. They're not holding much water and fairly dry, winnie also could be a possibility.
>>
>>42116231
Who are these cookie cutters?
>>
>>42116312
muscle gain isn't permanent dummy
>>
>>42116239
*glances at their delts*

Wanna know how I know you don't know shit about steroids?
>>
>>42116334
you can get close to their size but it takes 5+ years and you may stall earlier depending on genetics. Guy on the left has gyno, and you don't suddenly lose that much muscle mass even without lifting as long as there isn't abrupt hormonal changes. The guys are easily 40 lbs lighter these days
>>
>>42116323
Why would anyone ever do anything besides a test? I genuinely don't get it .
>>
They both look really ridiculous. Mirin delts and abs, but they look like satire like Zoolander or something. Especially when they're together.
>>
>>42116343
>steroids cause individual muscles to grow disproportionately to every other muscle

Wanna know how I know you learned everything about roids from /fit/?
>>
>>42116485
>Why would anyone ever do anything besides a test? I genuinely don't get it .

Your level of stupidity is astounding. Unless you're only interested in HRT/TRT replacement at a therapeutic dosage then yes Test is used.

Even then some Doc's have taken an unorthodox approach and used a combination/other AAS for TRT or alongside.

All steroids will have a muscle building effect but different anabolics will give different desired result.

A sprinter isn't going to be running deca, or a power lifter won't use some or any winnie. You have to cater to the individuals needs.

You can't be this fucking stupid thinking test is the only way.

What if I wanted to run a total of 1 gram of anabolic steroids for 12 weeks. If I did 1 gram of test I would bloat up, harder to manager estrogen side effects (higher dosages of AI are harmful). I would be better off with a lower test and maybe some deca and something else instead. Would possibly have a safer cycle with better results.
>>
>>42116231
well they could also be natty, you cant tell what cycle a person is on because most steroids do the same shit with some different traits. not to mention the quality of gear is pretty important as well as how their body reacts.
>>
they are natty now
>>
>>42116231

I want to drink their morning piss
>>
>>42116231

These dudes are fucking high test GODS
>>
>>42116343
I like this "bigger shoulders than what I have = Roid Delts" meme too
>>
File: puffy nipples.png (204KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
puffy nipples.png
204KB, 500x240px
>>42116231
Anyone defending their natty status: Look at those puffy nipples. Weird how it only affected one of them despite being identical twins.

Anyways they're not way bigger than you can hope to be naturally but they're pretty lean throughout the year. Low dose test around 250-350mg and some anavar is probably all they're taking.
>>
>>42116573
Pete Rubish and Larry Wheels both conform that test is the only thing you need to get stronger. You just have to take your AI and you're done. Otherwise I agree with your post.
>>
File: 1351468792551891.jpg (63KB, 451x633px) Image search: [Google]
1351468792551891.jpg
63KB, 451x633px
>>42116231
that microdick bulge on the left one though, yikes...
>>
>>42117460
>Pete Rubish and Larry Wheels

They'll both claim that they also have 15 inch erect penis.

Take everything with a grain of salt. TRT test is great for most. I would not take my Test dosage over 300-400 at most. More happy with less sides using compounds more anabolic than andro.

Don't ignore what these people say but they're not talking the whole truth. No one ever is. I'm telling it to you as it is because I'm fucking anon and have nothing to hide.

Take care. all the best.
>>
File: Proclaimers.jpg (20KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
Proclaimers.jpg
20KB, 400x266px
am I the only one who sees this?
>>
File: cambridge1.jpg (186KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cambridge1.jpg
186KB, 1080x1080px
>>42117560

vinci twins
>>
>>42116343
*grabs him by the throat*

Back the fuck off!?!?!
>>
>>42116343
*teleports behind u*

heh
>>
>>42117460
Not that guy but you are retarded.
>>
>>42117601
>when you stop roiding

JUST FUCK MY GAINS UP
>>
>>42116343
*notices your bulge*

OwO
>>
>>42116343
*glomps you and nuzzles your bulge*

rawr :3
>>
>>42116231
they honestly look natty. it's just good lighting.
>>
>>42116497
>Upper body doesnt have more testosterone receptors
Wew lad
>>
File: Furrikane.jpg (8KB, 179x190px) Image search: [Google]
Furrikane.jpg
8KB, 179x190px
>>42117718
>>
>>42116343

*shitposts on fit*

Heh, nice try kiddo but I was being IRONIC
>>
>>42119141

*commits sudoku *

now who's laughing baka......
>>
>>42116231
looks doable natty considering they have a pump and favourable angles and lighting

but i don't know who they are, if they're at all "fitness famous" then it's 100% guaranteed they're on some sort of gear
>>
File: steroids.jpg (586KB, 1880x1324px) Image search: [Google]
steroids.jpg
586KB, 1880x1324px
All these DYEL faggots ITT thinking those men arent on steroids...

NEWS FLASH, everyone who looks great physique is on steroids! Doesnt mean they didnt work for it, you fat piece of estrogenic bitch-shit!
>>
>>42116239
Retard
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.