[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to start boxing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20170708-WA0001.jpg (61KB, 1200x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170708-WA0001.jpg
61KB, 1200x680px
So i wanna learn boxing in my spare time, got a 60kg 120cm bag, gloves, reusable tape and lotsa motivation & discipline
>>
>>42114018
Where do you live? If you're in a big city you should go to the boxing gym in the poorest part of town if you wanna git gud.
>>
>>42114018
Join a gym before you fuck up, you fag. Do it for 6 months and you can train on your own.
>>
Play a fighting game with a heavy focus on spacing and hit recovery until you get a strong tetris effect. I am not memeing, I started dominating spars and meets when I played a ton of Blade Symphony
>>
>>42114028
Nearest gym with boxing stuff is 20km away, could bike it tho, looking for a startup routine with some exercises
>>
>>42114049
Take the bike ride, you'll need the cardio.
Might as well larp if you're gonna train on your own. The more you train by yourself the more you'll fuck yourself up
>>
>>42114018
You need to get someone who can box to teach you the basics, as preparation do lots of HIT cardio including skipping.
>>
Roger, ill make sure then to find a buddy that can help me get started on it. Tho most of them do MT or cage fighting
>>
Btw with skipping rope, any types of rope i should buy? How to measure what length you need etc.
>>
>>42114018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuvI92GZB3M
If you're in the area come say hi.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.