[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How honest should I be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 4.jpg (47KB, 708x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
47KB, 708x1024px
Moved in with my friend from highschool recently.

Its been four years since we graduated and he has changed a lot physically.

After living with him for a few months ive realized all he eats is fucking pasta, bread, pizza, ice cream. Hes getting way out of hsape and probably doesnt fell any pressure to get fit because he already has a GF

Ive tried getting him to go to the gym with me but hes lazy AF what do I do?

Let him get fat and eat straight carbs or be blunt about it an try to help him not become more of a fatty
>>
>>42112272
>giving a shit about normies
just keep going to the gym
his gf will notice your gains, and either:

a) make a pass at you, you shut that cunt down, friend is now single, he starts lifting to avoid suicide
b) constantly tells bf how good you look to make him jealous and motivate him to start going to gym

You can lead a normie to the weights, but you can't make him lift. Just do you and he'll end up lifting or dead.
>>
File: cd2.jpg (14KB, 261x199px) Image search: [Google]
cd2.jpg
14KB, 261x199px
>>42112272

>That's a guys butt.

Pic related as reaction.

I'd give him at least 2 more chances. Just throw out another invite about going to the gym with you. Trying to dictate what he's eating is not going to end well. He needs to realize it himself.

I think >>42112415
would work. If he or his GF notices your gains, it'll get his attention one way or another. If he begins asking for eating/fitness advice, you pounce on that opportunity like a lion after a gazelle and don't let go. Just make sure to remain humble about it, no one likes a douche swolebro.
>>
Steal his gf and cuck him

It will either motivate him or drag him down further
>>
>>42112272
Maybe try having a conversation about it, tread kinda lightly to gauge his reaction. If he ends up being buttmad then just focus on your self, if not give some helpful resources and leave it to him to ask for further help, the best you can do is motivate by being someone to talk to as a hobby or if they want to tell you about a goal.

If further help can make it time consuming for you and them, if you're good friends and they decide to go to the gym maybe offer to show them Some stuff.
>>
>>42112272
Suck his dick a few times
>>
>>42112272
why do you give a fuck? lmao who fucking cares
>>
>>42112966

This

>>42112941

Also my response, but drink bleach first
>>
>4
Post the rest
>>
>>42112272
It's his life. Giving him an open invitation to train with him should be extend of what you do. Anything more makes you a nanny.
>>
File: 1480660492938.gif (875KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1480660492938.gif
875KB, 250x231px
>>42112415
>You can lead a normie to the weights, but you can't make him lift

Holy shit
>>
>>42112272
>Some guy is actually happy
NO MAN YOU'RE OUT OF SHAPE YOU GOTTA GET FIT BRO

Enjoy working out, don't impose it on other people. Otherwise you're no different from vegans.
>>
>>42113250
>t. Dyel
>>
>>42113250
>some guy is happy
>you happen to care about this guy
>you know he's got a few good years of that because cardiovascular stress and joint damage start to catch up
>just b yurself bro :>
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.