[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/acne/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-07-11-23-41-12.png (871KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-11-23-41-12.png
871KB, 720x1280px
How does /fit/ deal with acne?

Pic related.
>>
take a shower, you filthy fucking animal.
>>
>don't listen to kids with autism on the internet
>go to a dermatologist
>>
>>42111598
Stop consuming dairy. Drink more water. Go to a dermatoligist. They'll give you antibiotics which probably won't work. Then they'll give you accutane which will work.

There's really not much else you can do. "Change your bedsheets more often bro" won't help you if you are at high risk of looking like a fucking scarred freak. I wish I went to the dermatologist way sooner. If this is the worst your skin looks OP then you still have time to save yourself!
>>
>>42111644
Thanks

I've been off all animal products for about 7 months, it has gotten slightly better. I shower twice a day, moisturize and use a honey/lemon mix which does bring down the redness a lot. The pic plays it down quite a bit.
>>
>>42111644
It has already scarred like a motherfucker, every single breakout does
>>
>>42111686
>I shower twice a day
You've fucked yourself. The body is auto regulating so scrubbing off your oils twice a day will make you secrete oils faster.
>>
Go out into the sun shirtless. It'll get worse before it gets better, though. Literally seared that shit off for me.
>>
>>42111777
>Go out into the sun shirtless.
>GO DAMAGE YOUR SKIN
Only good the sun does is give you vitamin d, which you can get from food or supplements that don't cause direct skin damage.
>>
Go on Accutane, hate your life for five months, then have depression, low energy, and low testosterone and wonder if it had anything to do with going on Accutane.
>Experience this personally
>>
>>42111788
Wear sunblock. The sun helps with the inflamation and kinda kills some of the bacteria, but you dont want to burn too badly in the process.>>42111790
>>
>>42111598
If you're willing to get products, this genuinely helped me.
https://www.murad.com/product/acne-body-wash/

There's also a spot treatment formula that just has a shitload of salicylic acid in it that dries everything out.

If you're worried about scarring, go out in the sun. It's going to make the spots darker for a while, but they will eventually go away. Don't use anything marketed as post-acne scar treatment shit, since a lot of those end up being "bleaching" formulas. As in, it'll all recolor if your skin darkens at all.

I have oily as fuck skin, so I'm still trying to get rid of some myself.
>>
>>42111598
Rub peanut butter on the infected area and have a dog lick it off. Dog saliva is proven to eliminate acne breakouts do to the DCF it in along with the peanut butter which will moisten your skin.
>>
>>42111598
Lay off the chocolate(this includes bad bitches).
>>
>>42111941
I've heard this before but I'm a sucker for > 85% dark shit.

I've found clean linens, water, no dairy and hella vegies helps the most. I try and clear 10 servings, at least. Experimenting now with bulk carrots for that beta carotene.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.