[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people always trying to pick up fights with me since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1359764844377.jpg (73KB, 524x468px) Image search: [Google]
1359764844377.jpg
73KB, 524x468px
Why are people always trying to pick up fights with me since I got "big"? Has this happened to anyone else? What's the psychology behind this shit?

My theory is that they're guys who know a little bit of martial arts and want to do the "technique beats mass" shit they saw on Youtube. It's so fucking annoying.
>>
>>42110150
It's just people with something to prove
>>
>>42110150
Big dogs don't bark, manlets gonna manlet
>>
>>42110505
It's usually lanklets who act up tbqh. Not normal tall folks, the ones above 6'3"
>>
since i got ripped people pick fights less. once in a while a drunk guy will. i also live in the ghetto. it's like 2 deaths a week, really not as bad as it looks from outsiders, but really not a good place. it's when i wear jackets or long sleeves, i look like a regular 10%bf kind of guy. so people want to fight more. whereas if i'm in a tshirt or tank top you can see more definition.

in regular public places (non ghetto) people fuck with me too. just in different ways. it's almost always a couple. and it's always indirect and within earshot so i can hear it. i hear the guy or girl say something about the way i look. i'm trying to pick fights. i'm mad at him/her. i look like *insert racist character here*. etc. even had a fat johnny hendricks lookin guy tell his gf at full volume i need to show off simply cause i had a tank top on and my work shrit over my shoulder. i mean what can i do besides walk away. my years of ma and boxing training would have been a contradiction.

take my word on this i walk around on a day to day basis with the confidence that i can beat almost every guy i see in a fight if they attacked me, if not be able to outrun/outclimb them. i think most males think this. but why do i think this though? because of practicing fighting movements for years basically. i really would love to wrap someone up or beat them unconscious but it's so much easier to just walk around them. i look at it this way if they wanted to really really fight i would expect them to come in swinging. but there's so much posturing and vocal tones/pitches involved. and subject matter that is so irrelevant to anything. it's like we don't have time to do shit and we are just relying on primal instincts. i don't even talk to those people.

i can tell you one thing though the people who've gone out of their way to give me a nod or show respect are almost always super yoked dudes. kinda strange but i too sense a slight comradery.
>>
>>42110183
yeah but there's more detail to it that needs to be addressed. this is like a mom/dad giving a lazy answer to their kid cause parents have an answer for everything.
>>42110505
people of all sizes bark.
>>42110532
to generalize this as "it's this, it's that" is just bullshit. it's different depending on where you live. people have fucked with me of all shapes and sizes, and i've seen it in 3rd person more than it's happened to me. i can say that based off anecdotal evidence obese people tend to not fuck with people as much around here.
>>
>>42110580
why are these people doing that beta comment thing at you? just because you're built and black/latino/whatever? I live in the city where this type of nu-male passive-aggressive nonsense flourishes, walking around shirtless all the time, and either people just autistically stare or I don't hear them saying anything. but I'm also white and still working on ottermode.

I do get hobos trying to berate me if I don't give them stuff (I never do, but I do occasional charity through institutions). do you think it's more difficult to ignore a rude beggar or a snide beta-DYEL? serious question.
>>
>>42110841
also if these guys are doing in front of their GF, they obviously have gains envy and are too weak-minded to separate it from penis envy
>>
>>42110580
I legit wish I had this self-confidence. When someone provokes me I immediately react.

Of course when I'm at home thinking deeply about that I can realise this is because of my bullying history, my insecurities and so on, and that's usually wiser and more mature to ignore them. But that's not my instinctive reflex, and often when I think to myself "I should have just walked away" I'm already at the middle of something.
>>
>>42110580
>since I got ripped people picked fights with me less
Complete opposite for me desu
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.