[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is that everyone on /fit happens to be 6ft?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1497480050219.gif (365KB, 400x328px) Image search: [Google]
1497480050219.gif
365KB, 400x328px
why is that everyone on /fit happens to be 6ft?
>>
e-stating
>>
insecurity

constantly have to reiterate being 6' or more so that they get validation from others

meanwhile I'm just a 5'10 manlet but I got a qt gf so it's ok
>>
Probably because there are a lot of whites and we are on average, taller than the brown hordes.
>>
>>42109470
because this board is filled with high school children. Although this is /fit/, we still have to remember this is 4chan.
>>
I don't know, but I'm actually 6'4".
>>
>>42109470
I think people are getting shorter all the lower grades at my school are unusually short like 5'2 average
>>
>>42109470

Because the internet is full of mental masturbators. They claim to be depressed and hate their lives, but really all they want is some hope. They have desire to improve anything, instead they're content with the idea that there is a string of hope. That someday things can be better. Most end up wasting their lives in this mentality.

Because of this, some people realized it is easy to get a reaction out of people by warping their sense of selves. Basically instilling depression and anger. And since this is a stranger miles away, you don't have to suffer any repercussions from toying with someones mental state.

If you stick around you'll see the meme logic changes. Height is the easiest one, so it stuck around, but there have been many others such as:

>eating a girl out is beta/gay
>doing x action makes you a cuck
>being a child of a single mother makes you this or that
>being a child of older parents messes you up socially

And this seeps into peoples thought process and fucks with them. And because of the anonymity of the internet, there is no way to know if the person on the other side is really a reliable source or not.
>>
>>42109566
Oh yeah? well i'm 6'5", so there.
>>
5'9" is only the average height because you have to consider old people, between young adults 6'1" is the real average
>>
All these replies are off point.

It's most likely just because people who are 6 foot are more willing to talk about their height. Shorter people don't share their height. It's a biased sample that doesn't accurately represent the population
>>
File: 1403869544365.jpg (44KB, 780x238px) Image search: [Google]
1403869544365.jpg
44KB, 780x238px
I'm 5'11.5 posing as 6'0.
>>
>>42109617
Delusional
>>
I'm a 6'3 virgin faggit.
>>
5'8
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.