[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to spot a literal retard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: cico.jpg (7KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
cico.jpg
7KB, 230x219px
>says CICO is the only thing that matters
>Has a protein macronutrient goal

Look, I'm tired of morons just spouting CICO all the time. Yes I understand thermodynamics, yes if all you care about is PURELY THE NUMBER ON THE SCALE then CICO is fine, but we already accept that eating protein helps increase lean body mass (therefore must limit fat mass due to thermodynamics) you must then accept that other macronutrients can also have an affect (positive and negative) on your body composition.

For example, we know that fructose compared to glucose has an effect on triglyceride and LDL cholesterol levels

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2682989/

This means if you eat lots of fructose, the body will try and store more fat, and so if you are on a deficit, and you follow thermodynamics, if the body is trying to store more fat, it must be losing mass from other places i.e. muscle, organs, etc.

We could then look at all types of macronutrient and micronutrient and see how is affects the body, but we don't actually need to do this, do we? Everyone already knows how to eat healthy and how to eat unhealthy, and the literal drooling morons who just go MUH CICO THIS PIZZA HITS MUH MACROS should be ignored as the morons they are.
>>
calories in calories out retard
>>
>>42108934
kys you fat fuck
>>
>>42108934

go eat some icecream and calm down fattie.
>>
>>42108934
found the retard
>>
go back to /fat/
>>
CICO is the only thing that really matters for changing your bodyweight, but plenty of other factors including macronutrients influence your body composition

cutting at 1000 deficit on a high protein """clean""" traditional bber type diet vs. cutting at 1000 deficit on junk food will yield the same change in bodyweight, but the person cutting on junk will look like a heap of shit and lose a lot more muscle
>>
>>42109079
OP posting on his phone
>>
CHAD eats PIZZA and fucks GIRLS where you argue about MACRONUTRIENTS and METABOLIC PROCESSES.
>>
File: Calorie Balance Image.jpg (40KB, 906x464px) Image search: [Google]
Calorie Balance Image.jpg
40KB, 906x464px
>>42108934
>This means if you eat lots of fructose, the body will try and store more fat, and so if you are on a deficit, and you follow thermodynamics, if the body is trying to store more fat, it must be losing mass from other places i.e. muscle, organs, etc.

Your body wont store fat if you are in a caloric deficit as your body needs energy to function.

calories in calories out
>>
>>42109113
Let me guess, you also believe it's 100% physically impossible to gain muscle on a cut too?

2000 maintenance

eat 1500cal of fructose, store 100cal of fat, burn 600cal of muscle and other things

so how does this violate cico?
>>
>>42108934
yes. it's an abstract and totally arbitrary "unit of energy" that doesn't describe the quality of the food. 100 cals of soda and 100 cals of garlic are very different.

>>42109107
exactly.
>>
Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking sperg. If you're at a deficit your body will burn all the calories and get the remaining energy from fat. Muscle will decrease without tdee of calories, and working them out. Eating garbage on a cut will only make recovery harder and maybe make you feel like shit and little else.
>>
>>42109162
So why eat protein at all?
>>
Not even that, because calories out is a function of macros, micros, food quality etc. According to what you feed your body, it will affect the multitude of bodily processes and reactions which culminate in being alive, a part of which is the number of calories your body wants to store or lose as fat.

People who say it's all about calories are fucking retarded who don't realize that the conservation of energy in terms of weight loss and gain isn't a closed system - energy can flow in or out of this system depending on millions of factors.
>>
>>42109113
actually that's wrong, the more insulin you have the more your body tries to store energy as fat, cutting into metabolism, hormone production and such.
So yeah while cico still theoretically holds, your body can restrict how much energy you use doing the same things by way of hormones, which are controled by what you eat, mainly carbs
>>
>Calories In, Calories Out! lawl
Sure you're gonna lose weight eating at a deficit...

1500 cals per day of garbage food = balding skinnyfat with low test

1500 cals of clean eating = Michealangelo's David
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.