[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the everlasting pain of being rejected and friend zoned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5047.png (346KB, 1024x582px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5047.png
346KB, 1024x582px
>tfw the everlasting pain of being rejected and friend zoned constantly by women Than having to endure watching them fuck low life chads is the everlasting bitterest pain endured that fuels my rage to goto the gym everyday and become a pussy slaying aesthetic god

What motivates /fit/ eerrrday to lift?
>>
>>42108849
I like to lift shit
>>
>>42108849
Just bee yourself ^.^
>>
>>42108849
I have a very good imagination. The image of the man I can become because I have a good body taunts me everyday.
>>
>>42108849
>What motivates /fit/ eerrrday to lift?
>Broke up with my girl a week ago
>Had been lifting before then but now I have a clear motivation
>Her and her current bf are "in love"
>Give it a few months i'm hoping to have a rocking bod and shit going on to the point i'll swoop down in her life fuck her and leave her in the night only to disappear forever this time.
>>
>>42108849
Nothing kys
>>
>>42108849

your motivation is anger? what a shit fucking motivation you autist. what happens when you get happy? you will immediately lose it all.

like goddamnit nigger, the reason no one likes you is because you are always angry and people don't want to be angry people.
>>
File: 1489449561010.png (303KB, 834x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489449561010.png
303KB, 834x600px
>>42108849
>quite handsome by admission of people all through life
>blessed with high metabolism, large muscle bellies, proportion, slim waist
>advancing from dyel
>women mire, sometimes hard
>reject every single one of them
>tfw nothing brings me more joy

I know I'm a piece of shit for this, but man it feels good.
>>
>>42108925
What if I hold this pain so close to heart that even when I experience temporary happiness that I can always remember the anger that drove me?
>>
I lift because I hate myself
also zyzz
>>
>>42108873
delete this
>>
>>42108970
You're doing god's work anon
>>
>>42108898
Come now anon you don't want to do that. You want to swoop down, fuck her, cum on her face, then continue to cuck her current bf while dicking other girls. Don't just disappear, derive pleasure from their pain
>>
>>42108898
you broke up a week ago and she's already saying she's in love with someone else? you're better off alone
>>
>>42109028
Exactly, but she had known the guy for longer than a week. Basically she moves from guy to guy fairly quick. I actually i give them a good 3 months before shit gets rocky. I want her to feel this heart break though.

>>42109016
No, i'm done with her as far as being in her life. I really just want to one up her. Make her fall in love with me again. Fuck her, then bounce.
>>
Well ever since I started bulking I've turned into a fat fuck and now my only option is to keep going until I have enough muscle to cut. That's why I can't stop lifting
>>
>>42108849

>be at work
>photo shoot
>have to walk up three flights of stairs with client while carrying several pounds of camera equipment
>winded and sweaty at the top, but the client is as together as they were at the bottom of the stairs

That was when I knew that while we shouldn't judge or be mean to people that struggle with their weight, that it is better to be healthy just for quality of life reasons.
>>
>>42108849
Both Goku and Vegeta were weaker when around women they were fucking.
>>
File: 1496180189715.gif (59KB, 306x310px) Image search: [Google]
1496180189715.gif
59KB, 306x310px
>at rave
>ask girl to dance with me
>finds out shes there alone and single
>literally have no idea what to do next
>just dance
Literally how do I flirt?
>>
>>42109251
>>at rave
Not at raves, that's how. My friends used to drag me into those stupid memes. A bunch of roided, guidos and whatever the female equivalent goes there single and leaves there single. You flirt by being a cocky smartass and you do it all the time. Trial and error.
>>
I get bored so I lift.
>>
>>42108849
Are you the trip fag on that fatty "10/10 trapped in 6/10 body"'s thread? You sounded pretty thirsty too, I was cringing throughout your entire post history senpai.
>>
File: gf.png (321KB, 1645x1204px) Image search: [Google]
gf.png
321KB, 1645x1204px
>>42108849
>>
>>42108873
he should have fugged bulma not chichi
>>
>>42108898
DO IT.

Dont listen to these cucks.
>>
>>42108970
GAYboi
>>
>>42108970

That's the zyzz mantra
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.