[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I broke my hand a while back, any advice on training I can do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Perkelevittu.jpg (7KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
Perkelevittu.jpg
7KB, 222x227px
I broke my hand a while back, any advice on training I can do besides lifting so that I won't go insane?
>>
>>42108840
Please respond
>>
>>42108840
Do cardio
>>
>>42108840
Jerk off with your other hand.
>>
>>42108840
>>42109066
ayy, i broke my hand the beginning of june/end of may and im still going to to wait about another month before i start lifting with it.
>>
>>42109081
Why wait so long? I was planning on lifting in about a month from now a bit after tha bandage goes of and I broke my hand in the end of june around 23rd.
>>
>>42109118
because my dumbass never wore a splint or cast and now my pinky knuckle in my right is sunk and putting any heavy force on it brings me slight discomfort
>>
>>42109152
Damn that sucks, I got a cask as soon as I broke my hand.
>>
>>42109183
i didn't go to the doctor until a week and a half after it happened because i thought my hand was just sprained from hitting the bag without wraps. i had a boxers fracture in the right most metacarpal and my knuckle was pushed back. They gave me a temporary splint but i took it off after day for the aforementioned reasons.
>>
>>42109265
anyways ive only been doing cardio and push ups for the past month
>>
>>42109265
Same here, only I punched a door in a drunken rage while at a party, so mine is a lot more fucking stupid.
>>
>>42109274
I don't think I wanna risk doing push ups at the moment, I train abs and do meme exercises for legs like leg extensions, leg curls and bodyweight squats. I also cycle on the stationary bike at home and play a bit of soccer, but I get bored of all of the above so quickly, non of it even compares with having a sick lat pump or feeling like your traps and forearms are about to fall off after several sets of farmers walks. I also miss the sick sensation of hitting a new PR on incline dumbbell. I wish I never went to that party and just stayed at home, I hate my friends anyway.
>>
>>42109280
lol i was drunk too and was trying to show my punching skill to my m8's but punching with no wraps and no gloves is literally retarded
>>
>>42109314
moral of the story is alcohol kills gainz
>>
>>42109335
Yeah, it's better to just stick to opiates and cocaine desu.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.